IGNORED

Does anyone care what Josh and Anna name their daughter?

JMO

According to People magazine they are having a girl. Does anyone care? Any guesses on names?

Madison? Michelle? :lol:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I care in that I'll be curious to see what the name is. I'm not on the edge of my seat or anything, though.

Well, I'm expecting something trashy. So far they have given their sons nice sensible traditional names, spelled properly - but for their daughter, they chose Mackenzyie ????? (I expect I got the spelling wrong but I really can't be bothered to check).

So, maybe Meagyane? Merrrydithe? Morrgarnna?

Who can tell?

Same as what I said about Jill's. I don't care what they name it as long as it is 1. an actual real name and 2. not named after either parent as they don't need the ego boost.

Well, I'm expecting something trashy. So far they have given their sons nice sensible traditional names, spelled properly - but for their daughter, they chose Mackenzyie ????? (I expect I got the spelling wrong but I really can't be bothered to check).

So, maybe Meagyane? Merrrydithe? Morrgarnna?

Who can tell?

Kynzie was named after a family member with the same spelling.

Actually, I believe there is only one name they should give their new daughter - Mary.

They chose M as "their" letter after all, and knew when they did it that their were two female "M" names in the family already.

Choosing Michael has somewhat sorted out the Michelle issue - it is just about a reasonable substitute. But really, it's just insulting to Grandma if they don't name a daughter after her. The classy thing would have been to have called their first daughter Mary.

Oh, I forgot - they're not classy.

Not entirely. I'll probably take a look to see if she's born healthy (hopefully) and find out her name. Then I'll probably forget about it unless it's something really awesome like Marie Annette or Marie Annette.

(And if the baby is named Mary Annette, I think every birthday party for her should begin with someone proclaiming, "Let them eat cake!")

I don't care, though I proposed some names on another thread: Modesty Michelle or Maria Joshia (cousin to Davia Waller). I'm glad Mackynzie will have a sister, since I think she wants one. OTOH, I feel especially sorry for girls born into that culture.

How big and what color will her first hair bow be?

I agreed with either Madeleine or Madison. Something that'll be shortened to Maddie.

Maybe Megan if not. Hoping the spelling stays pretty traditional...

my first thought was "mary" as well, since they named mack after a family member, i figured they might stay with that until they run out of "m" named family members. maybe not, though. if not, i'll throw in my hat for madison, along with any spelling variation thereof.

I don't care, though I proposed some names on another thread: Modesty Michelle or Maria Joshia (cousin to Davia Waller). I'm glad Mackynzie will have a sister, since I think she wants one. OTOH, I feel especially sorry for girls born into that culture.

How big and what color will her first hair bow be?

Bigger than her head and the most vivid shade of pink you can imagine.

Kynzie was named after a family member with the same spelling.

I hadn't heard that. Who is the family member?

Not so familiar with American names, but my late Grandmother was named "Marianne" and I really like that name.

I would never use it as first name because it is kinda old fashioned and children can be horrible, but as a middle name it is okay. Maybe change it to Mary Ann or something like that?

Not entirely. I'll probably take a look to see if she's born healthy (hopefully) and find out her name. Then I'll probably forget about it unless it's something really awesome like Marie Annette or Marie Annette.

(And if the baby is named Mary Annette, I think every birthday party for her should begin with someone proclaiming, "Let them eat cake!")

LOL! Mary Annette could also have a puppet show birthday :)

Archived