IGNORED

Lazy Lyndsie's Cancer is Back

WonderingInWA

Ashley's husband is an anesthesiologist and it appears she comes from a well to do family. I don't think she has ever said what her father does. They travel to Disney every year and she posts going back before she was married of her family vacationing places. Her dad runs in marathons and flies out to them quite a bit. It's a combination of her husband's salary and possibly money from her family that pays for all that monogramming.

I also like that in many of Lyndsie's family photos the kids aren't in matching outfits or monogrammed clothing. Ashley's family photos sometimes looks creepy with the kids wearing matching outfits with monograms. When Ashley's youngest child, was dedicated into their church, all three kids wore matching outfits and I thought that it was too much, especially since the event was mostly for the youngest kid.

Those big ludicrous head bows which look like a growth from the poor unfortunates head! All the frills and themed monogram clothing. I'm sure Ashley thinks this is very cute and posh, whereas it looks extremely cheap and very tacky to me. Takes all sorts I suppose.

I thought her Dad was some kind of pastor/minister whatever they are called? What really freaks me out is the husband also wears the themed stuff sometimes ..... :naughty: VERY wrong :lol:

Her youngest always looks startled, no wonder wearing all those frills. I suspect Ashley is bubble wrapped in her own little fantasy world. Remember the mad visit with Michelle Duggar? That was hysterical. I think she is probably pretty spoiled and petted. The Disney stuff is quite bizarre. She LIVES it!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those big ludicrous head bows which look like a growth from the poor unfortunates head! All the frills and themed monogram clothing. I'm sure Ashley thinks this is very cute and posh, whereas it looks extremely cheap and very tacky to me. Takes all sorts I suppose.

I thought her Dad was some kind of pastor/minister whatever they are called? What really freaks me out is the husband also wears the themed stuff sometimes ..... :naughty: VERY wrong :lol:

Her youngest always looks startled, no wonder wearing all those frills. I suspect Ashley is bubble wrapped in her own little fantasy world. Remember the mad visit with Michelle Duggar? That was hysterical. I think she is probably pretty spoiled and petted. The Disney stuff is quite bizarre. She LIVES it!

The Disney stuff to me is bizarre because of the matching outfits they wear to the parks and the constant Disney themes used for her parties. The yearly trips to Disney aren't weird to me. I know two families that do those yearly trips. They don't wearing matching t-shirts or outfits though. I wonder if Ashely's family has a Disney Vacation Club timeshare or condo.

Oh Ashley is awful! I think she monograms everything herself now on her expensive sewing machine.

She makes Lyndsey look like a saint.

Yeah her dad is a pastor. She's so clueless on how she is perceived, it's amazing.

Unfortunately she is homeschooling. Her poor kids.

Was Ashley the one that dropped in on the Duggars, as I recall rather rudely?

Was Ashley the one that dropped in on the Duggars, as I recall rather rudely?

Yep it was her and her sister. I remember Ashley and her sister visited just a few hours before Boob and Mullet were leaving on a trip. Ashley's grandfather is/was also a pastor. Her grandfather was a bit well known in the Duggars' area and he also promoted Christians celebrating Jewish holidays and not eating pork. Ashley mentioned that the Duggars were followers of her grandfather.

ETA: Does anyone else still follow the Ben and Katie blog that was linked on Lyndsie's first blog? There are the couple that was injured in a car accident and the husband has brain damage. They had a baby sometime back. I don't know if they were actual friends of Lyndsie or if Lyndsie was just promoting their blog.

Where can I find Ashley's blog?

ourhappilyeverafters.com

At least she stopped embroidering the full names on the kids' clothes. That made me nervous. :?

Are the old threads on Lyndsie other than the Sunny thread still on Yuku? I tried looking for them so that I could get the back story and only came up with the birthmother thread.

I just found Ashley's blog. Oh dear, here I go down a rabbit hole...

Are the old threads on Lyndsie other than the Sunny thread still on Yuku? I tried looking for them so that I could get the back story and only came up with the birthmother thread.

I just found Ashley's blog. Oh dear, here I go down a rabbit hole...

This is the first thread, Sunny made over there. At first, she thought the whole site was dedicated to bashing L&D. I'll try finding other threads later on today.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7107/W ... QBEf2YuNdg

Another thread where Sunny posted. It was around the time the adoption of kid 1 and Fjers were speculating why Lydnsie had her blog blocked at the time. I know Sunny eventually stopped posting, after she was called out on the email stuff. I haven't looked through the first thread completely, so it could have been there, where the email was mentioned.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7175/L ... QBK5WYuNdg

^ wow I had forgotten how mean FJ could be back then. The first few posts where like FU, you're lying, FU.

Things have definitely changed for the better!

Sadly Lyndsie followed this guy called Chris claiming he would help her beat cancer

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2013/ ... cured-him/

facebook.com/chrisbeatcancer/posts/711444022232378

facebook.com/chrisbeatcancer/posts/671558282887619

facebook.com/chrisbeatcancer/posts/686946874682093

It obviously didn't work as she is know having conventional chemo.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/wellbeing/ano ... ragic-lie/

Not breaking any links as newssites and Facebook.

• 2 months later...

I followed her blog years ago (before I found FJ) and I'm sad to see her cancer is back. Per her mom's FB back in April, she had another 5 rounds of chemo to go through.

Her poor kids.

• 1 month later...

Lyndsie's brother Madison just got married in early June and his new bride posted a bunch of photos to her public FB page. Lyndsie is in some of them and looks very thin. Before her mother locked down her FB page, she was reporting that Lyndsie had been in the hospital even just a few days before the wedding, so it must have been quite a feat for her to be released and actually make it to the wedding. She doesn't look well at all.

She does look thin. I give her credit for finding the strength to dress up and smile for the wedding.

Many times, people with advanced ovarian cancer are not able to eat because the cancer ends up encasing their intestines - so I feel sad for her that chances are she wasn't able to really enjoy her brother's wedding reception.

Sadly, not only did Mama Beggs lock down her FB page, but so now, too, has the new daughter-in-law, so the wedding photos aren't visible anymore.

I guess I wonder how good ole' Mama Beggs expects those of us who are heathens yet still have some compassion for Lyndsie to offer her up in prayer if we don't know how to pray for her? I'm sure she is struggling (and yes, I DID keep a photo of her from the wedding before the new DIL locked her page down, just don't know how to post it here). But for a family that insists on the power of prayer, wouldn't you do anything to get the prayers from even strangers in Lyndsie's situation?

We really aren't a bunch of haters. We hate some but not all, but we also hate cancer. And obviously someone from the Beggs family is reading here, I'd guess. Sigh.

Also, does anyone know why this thread isn't refreshing to fall back into the newest posts list?

Admins????

Sadly, not only did Mama Beggs lock down her FB page, but so now, too, has the new daughter-in-law, so the wedding photos aren't visible anymore.

I guess I wonder how good ole' Mama Beggs expects those of us who are heathens yet still have some compassion for Lyndsie to offer her up in prayer if we don't know how to pray for her? I'm sure she is struggling (and yes, I DID keep a photo of her from the wedding before the new DIL locked her page down, just don't know how to post it here). But for a family that insists on the power of prayer, wouldn't you do anything to get the prayers from even strangers in Lyndsie's situation?

We really aren't a bunch of haters. We hate some but not all, but we also hate cancer. And obviously someone from the Beggs family is reading here, I'd guess. Sigh.

Her daughter is ill/probably dying and you are throwing out passive aggressive shots at Mrs Beggs for closing down her FB to internet randoms who use " lazy" each time they discuss her daughter? And you want access to private family photos for "prayer" purposes?! Are you for real?!?! :angry-banghead:

• 1 month later...
Looks very grim right now for Lyndsie via one of her relatives fb page.

Which relative? I've found most of them locked down their FB pages. There is an announcement on one of her relative's pages that there will be a golf benefit in late October for her and that seemed like a long time away so I thought maybe that was a sign she's doing okay.

Just in case Lyndsie's friends or family read here, I want to offer my heartfelt sympathy for your pain.

Not all members here hold the same views and interests. I have no intention of scouring facebook to find nuggets of your private story.

But since this thread is here, fwiw, I just want to say I am sorry Lyndsie is ill, and I wish the best for her family at such a hard time.

One of her brothers used to read here and maybe still does.

Her family believes deeply in the power of prayer. I just think many of us here would pray for her if we knew how. Her life has changed since the days she was begging for money for her adoptions yet seemed to live a very charmed life with no job yet spending most of her time shopping and spackling her face with makeup and going on vacations. Now she's sick -- or more sick.

I guess I wish her family at least would let us know how to pray for her, since that seems to be part of their belief system. I think many of us would, or at the very least pray for her children and husband. So, Chandler, if you're still reading here, let us know, would you?

Bless your sweet, sweet heart WonderinginWA. God surely puts the sun in the sky every morning, just to hear you crow.

Which relative? I've found most of them locked down their FB pages. There is an announcement on one of her relative's pages that there will be a golf benefit in late October for her and that seemed like a long time away so I thought maybe that was a sign she's doing okay.

I'm not saying as it will be locked down too.

someone from the family probably reads here so...

Archived