IGNORED

Let's go for a run with Olivia!

ThatSnark

Sewing your own clothes doesn't necessarily save you money.

True... because I'm such a weird shape and height, I can usually find good deals on clearance racks. It would cost me way more to buy fabric, especially taking into account the cost of my time...

That said, Olivia seems to have a nice little sewing business going on so more power to her. She just needs to tone down the "quirkymodesthipster" thing she's working so hard at.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sewing your own clothes doesn't necessarily save you money.

Oh I know that, but it would probably save Olivia money on the kind of running gear she'd prefer - and it would also allow her to customise it to fit in with her modesty standards.

Never mind the outfit, she ran a 5k in UGG-style boots? :evil-eye:

I'm on a limb, here, as I think she looks really cute (fundie cute) for her run....all except for the dang f-Uggs (fake Uggs). What in thee world??? :cray-cray:

I'm on a limb, here, as I think she looks really cute (fundie cute) for her run....all except for the dang f-Uggs (fake Uggs). What in thee world??? :cray-cray:

My shins are aching at the thought. I'm not a runner, but Mr. Marshmallow is. I asked him what he thought of the shoes and I wish I had a camera to show his horrified face.

Archived