IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect - "Gayby" is Born!

Whatever else the gold star gay dads were, they were neither innocents nor unsuspecting. They used Lauren. Used a woman who is obviously not right and further hurt the actual innocents in this drama, the girls, to get what they wanted.

I am certainly no fan of Lauren, and I came to despise her for the hurt she inflicted on her girls with this sparkling surrogacy, but these men are contemptible.

These men knew exactly what they were doing, an they got what they wanted from her. IMO, they are responsible for whatever consequences occur. Maybe soon, maybe years and years down the line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Lauren, you ridiculously narcissistic dickhead.

Her own comment on the instagram pic

sparklingadventures

I'm also wondering if this is the first worldwide instance of a gay-dad water-birth and/or home-birth...

Sure, you invented gay surrogacy all by your sparklesome.

This was posted over on GOMI, and, well, NSFW.

patricksterlin.com/#!/zoom/c6ra/imagebtc

Maybe it's my middle class Protestant upbringing talking, but this photograph really bothers me.

Maybe it's my middle class Protestant upbringing talking, but this photograph really bothers me.

Um...not what I expected to see at all. And yes it bothers me too.

Um...not what I expected to see at all. And yes it bothers me too.

That's really disturbing. For goodness sake, why don't extended family step in?

Words fail me....

Is this another of the girls?

patricksterlin.com/#!/zoom/c6ra/image1b92

Her family really need to take their respective heads out go their respective arses, and help these kids. She could not possibly know the character of everyone at that mud bath, and whether they were safe to be around children. Naked.

My God...I hope someone does something soon before something awful happens. If it hasn't already...poor little girls.

I was member of a nudist swimming club I nearly spent every day of my summers there. Not everybody naked is a pedophile. (the swimming club had about 1000 members)

guess what I discovered one of the dads of the baby is in the same fb group as I am xD

one of my friends used to attend Confests regularly - once she became a parent though, she stopped going. She hasn't really paid attention to kids there before becoming a parent, but once she was, the lack of supervision, lack of event management and control, adult themes and activities etc, well her parenting instincts kicked in.

She still wants to go, probably with her husbands when the kids are a bit older, but no kids.

I was member of a nudist swimming club I nearly spent every day of my summers there. Not everybody naked is a pedophile. (the swimming club had about 1000 members)

guess what I discovered one of the dads of the baby is in the same fb group as I am xD

I'm sure most of the people at Confest aren't pedophiles. But it only takes one, in a setup where little kids are in close proximity to many people who are not only naked but also acting out some free expression thing and probably under the influence of something or other.

Agree that this is VERY disturbing to see. Whatever the (de)merits of events like ConFest it really doesn't seem like a good milieu for children, especially children that are allowed to wander around & interact with others unsupervised.

Thx for the GOMI link. They're discussing the arrest of a pedophile at confest.

Lauren is way, way, WAY too trusting. She continually lets her daughters run around with all manner and nature of strangers, and just assumes that they make the same lifestyle and morality choices that she does. I worry for those girls, a lot.

Here's the pic everyone's talking about.

Beware multiple muddy penises:

[attachment=1]justno2.jpg[/attachment]

Is this Brioni or Calista?

[attachment=0]tablet.jpg[/attachment]

I thought it was Brioni, except she looks younger and her blonde hair has grown back in. Are these pics from this year for sure?

:text-offtopic:

Is the night sky there filled with an abundance of stars like the pics, or are the photos enhanced? Whatever the case, I've never seen anything like it. It is truly magnificent!

patricksterlin.com/#!/zoom/c6ra/image12c9

I'm guessing this is Lauren? If it is, her hair looks pretty blonde here, (strawberry blonde, I guess). Does she dye her hair? It's usually more vibrant.

Didn't the gsg want Lauren because she had such vibrant red hair?

Not trying to be snarky, just wonderin'.

patricksterlin.com/#!/zoom/c6ra/image12c9

I'm guessing this is Lauren? If it is, her hair looks pretty blonde here, (strawberry blonde, I guess). Does she dye her hair? It's usually more vibrant.

Didn't the gsg want Lauren because she had such vibrant red hair?

Not trying to be snarky, just wonderin'.

I don't think that's Lauren.

I think it was Calista's birthday last month. No birthday interview?

Aisha's was last month too.

Maybe she did it on her private blog? I think someone mentioned her having one.

:text-offtopic:

Is the night sky there filled with an abundance of stars like the pics, or are the photos enhanced? Whatever the case, I've never seen anything like it. It is truly magnificent!

Light pollution. There are very few places in the northern hemisphere where there is so little. Also, the milky way bulge is higher in the sky there. There's a beetle in Africa which navigates by the light of the milky way.

I don't find the picture itself disturbing. I went to all kinds of nudist things as a little girl about that age. But I was always in my mothers sight, and she took all precautions to make sure my sister and I were safe. Lauren sees nothing wrong with letting her girls wander off with strange men, and that' s what I find disturbing about it.

Re the arrest at this year's Confest (Easter) -

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/denili ... st-1.90851

And for a broader perspective on criminal activities

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/denili ... st-1.91104

(Not broken, newspaper link)

For those interested, the Confest FB page is a good old read - if you like soap opera in-fighting with nudist tints. Occasional sense but mostly hedonistic rants about the right to "freedom" in spite of the oppressions (sexual assault against women and children -my opinion) that ground Confest. Also full of accounts of assaults.

I attended a Confest back in the '90s. Pretty boring and tame- no revolution coming out of that! Just nude older people sitting in front of their caravans, youngsters taking/selling drugs and "workshops" along the usual narrow vein of "freedom" (ie religion without God). It is sort of far for the sparkly one to have come from her scrap booking nights out. But not far in the sense that social change and community will never arise from this patriarchial, hysterical 5 days in the dirt.

Also, the Directors are legally responsible for any criminal activity so Confest days are number. If they don't self-combust in the meantime. The in-fighting (evident on the FB page is hilarious).

Archived