IGNORED

Funny Duggar bashing article.

Lillybee

I wish these reporters would look up Jessa's birthday. She'll be 22 on the 4th, and I wish they'd note that in these articles because it makes the age difference between her and Ben that much more noticeable.

Of course I'm quite positive they chose Nov. 1st because it was before her birthday, so they could say she was 21.

I mean, who wants to bet the inevitable People article will put her age at 21? It will be technically true if any interview is done on the wedding day itself.

As for this article, I'm glad I'm seeing snark like this more and more from the media. It needs to be out there just how bizarre, entitle and hypocritical the Duggars are.

I laughed. I cried (due to excessive laughter). More and more of these type articles are coming up. I guess the Duggars forgot the golden rule of fame...what goes up must come down. And, America loves, loves, loves to watch people crash and burn. We are just sick like that.

I'm popping the popcorn. Let the backlash begin!

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
The 21-year-old bride is Jessa, who should not be confused with one of her eight J-named sisters: Jill, Jana, Jennifer, Jheri-Curl, Jolene-Jolene-Jolene-Jolene, Jejune, Joystick, and .gif (pronounced ‘Jif’).

:lol:

It is very telling that the most information Jessa and Bin put out there is about GIMME GIMME GIMME GIFTS.

:lol: at Jejune (they really should have named a kid Jejune), and:

According to patriarch and head semen dispenser Jim Bob Duggar, Ben pays for his keep by doing chores around the Duggar estate; mowing lawns, cleaning out rain gutters, and we assume ‘bustin’up a chiffarobe’ for Mayella Ewell down the road apiece.

:lol: at Jejune (they really should have named a kid Jejune), and:

if i wasn't in the office, i would have busted a gut at the chiffarobe part. good lord that took me back!

I wish these reporters would look up Jessa's birthday. She'll be 22 on the 4th, and I wish they'd note that in these articles because it makes the age difference between her and Ben that much more noticeable.

Of course I'm quite positive they chose Nov. 1st because it was before her birthday, so they could say she was 21.

I mean, who wants to bet the inevitable People article will put her age at 21? It will be technically true if any interview is done on the wedding day itself.

As for this article, I'm glad I'm seeing snark like this more and more from the media. It needs to be out there just how bizarre, entitle and hypocritical the Duggars are.

This is EXACTLY why they are getting married 3 days before her birthday. She wants to be able to say that "we got married at 19 and 21", not "19 and 22". She always wanted a fall wedding (based on her old Pinterest account) and probably would have preferred September or October but Bin didn't propose early enough (or Jim Bob wouldn't let him because of Jill or perhaps just because Bin is a child) to plan even a Duggar wedding that quick. I find it so odd that someone would want to get married just days before their birthday.

Hilarious article. :mrgreen:

Archived