IGNORED

It's the Official Duggar Wedding Drinking Game!

Rainytown

The drinking game sounds fun. :redwine:

I'm not in the US so I'll have to wait until I can find the episode online to play.

I had some drunken gummies in the refrigerator, and I thought of having one every time someone said anything "typical"... till I thought I'd be completely soused in the first half hour, and my teeth would have fallen out by the second half hour... it was difficult to watch all that.

I didn't watch the episode because I wasn't home but if I did, I would have no choice but to suffer through it sober because I would be sliding under the table in no time.

I had some drunken gummies in the refrigerator, and I thought of having one every time someone said anything "typical"... till I thought I'd be completely soused in the first half hour, and my teeth would have fallen out by the second half hour... it was difficult to watch all that.

How do you make those???

I haven't watched it yet but really want to. My cable doesn't provide that channel. poop.

How do you make those???

I haven't watched it yet but really want to. My cable doesn't provide that channel. poop.

Toss gummies into a bowl, cover with vodka, let sit for a night.

Toss gummies into a bowl, cover with vodka, let sit for a night.

Never tried them but they seem delicious. :lol: Probably should wait on that one til the kids go to college.

Supposedly they puff up like those grow capsules. :D

post-10046-14451999593932_thumb.gif

Archived