IGNORED

It's the Official Duggar Wedding Drinking Game!

Rainytown

The last time I tried to compose a drinking game for my friends at FJ, I went a little overboard. (Alcohol poisoning in the first ten minutes of the episode...) It's two hours of fun for all tonight as we watch Jilly Dilly tie the knot with her one true love (who impregnated her at the speed of light, but that's another drinking game...) so we'll pace ourselves.

One sip

Every mention of "chaperones"

Every mention of Jill's "very first kiss"

Every mention of "purity"

Every mention of "courtship"

"Season of life"

Jim Boob fights to hold back his man tears.

MEchelle's inability to find a MOB dress that's modest enough

Two sips

MEchelle mentioning Jim Boob's man tears

Any mention of "trashing their ride"

"Purposing"

Any talking heads stating that one or more Duggars will be "next"

Any mention that Jana was the seamstress for MEchelle's "modesty panel"

Jim Boob whining about how much all of this is "costing him"

Okay, ladies and gentlemen -- I know you'll want to add to the drinking game. After all, I only have one liver to sacrifice in the name of Gothardism and the fame-whoring that is the Duggar family. Suggestions? Comments? The floor is open!

- "My/Our little girl" referring to Jill, who is 25.

- "Precious"

- "grandbabies"

- "giving her vagina heart to another man besides Boob"

Well, that looks like a good list, but I'd rather sit through Sharknado 2 than any Duggar wedding.

I LOVED Sharknado 2! Nothing says "good times" like random 80's D-list celebrities!

Every time someone (Jim Bob) says a line in the wedding ceremony that is completely inappropriate for anyone who isn't the officiating priest, finish the bottle. Apparently, Jim Bob will also be saying "you may now kiss the bride," judging by the previews. If he really felt he needed to do this, then why not simply become an ordained minister so he can marry Jill and Derick himself? :roll:

Totally forgot tonight is the super speshul wedding episode...shows how much I've paid attention to this season. Still debating whether or not to waste 2 hrs of my life on it but if I do, I will DEFINITELY need to participate in this drinking game!

It would be incredibly difficult to pace myself during any drinking game but one sip for any reference to Jill being the first daughter to marry and two for any time somebody says fellowship would be good additions to the list.

Anytime Jim Bob makes us totally uncomfortable by referencing Jill and Derick's wedding night... :nanner-sex:

Anytime Jim Bob makes us totally uncomfortable by referencing Jill and Derick's wedding night... :nanner-sex:

No way, if you drank every time that happened, you would be dead by the end of the episode. :lol:

Hmmmm...Mr.Lagenialester took the wee one out so I could get some sorely needed organizing done...to clean or not to clean? But what will my headship say when he gets home?!?!

I wonder if we're going to get a redux of the infamous Jim Bob Duggar lego talk.

I think I saw a Maxwell give Jill a frontal hug at the reception. Do mine eyes deceive me? :pink-shock:

I think I saw a Maxwell give Jill a frontal hug at the reception. Do mine eyes deceive me? :pink-shock:

That's the liquor talking.

- "My/Our little girl" referring to Jill, who is 25.

- "Precious"

- "grandbabies"

- "giving her vagina heart to another man besides Boob"

Jill can not be 25. I am 25, and I was born in the gap between josh and Jana/John David. If J'caleb had survived, we'd probably be almost exactly the same age.

Jill can not be 25. I am 25, and I was born in the gap between josh and Jana/John David. If J'caleb had survived, we'd probably be almost exactly the same age.

Jill is 23.

Archived