IGNORED

Jim Bob has no Generals

whitegirl22

Jim Bob has no Generals

I am sure Jumbos gets tired of constantly organizing and creating events to “keep the show on the road†so to speak. He has no one on his team with his creative organizational ability to take up the slack when he needs down time. Josh was the only one who could think on his feet and put something of a good face on things. But, his helpmeet ( ) did not want that kind of interference in her life. She, for all her other nonsense has street smarts.

JD already looks like someone who has done a lifetime of hard work (subject for another time) He’s out! Joseph the same! Lovely smile though!

Derek is a tree hugger. Ben does not take orders easily and has his own agenda or thinks he has. No for both.

Which leaves him with nobody really, unless he can get someone from Craigslist’s! :cracking-up::cracking-up::cracking-up::cracking-up:

Seeing Derek on People video to day. I hope it works out for him. He seems a decent guy and Jill is all about Jill.

Make no mistake: Jim Bob will tolerate no generals. He is a one man army. Look at the way he treats his sons... "instant obedience" and "you will fall to me"... he's not going to entrust them with anything, because he is sure, as are CM and Ken and Stevehovah, that he and only he has the key to guiding and leading his family. It will fall apart when he dies, or just before it all goes to hell, JD or Joseph will pick up the reins.

Make no mistake: Jim Bob will tolerate no generals. He is a one man army. Look at the way he treats his sons... "instant obedience" and "you will fall to me"... he's not going to entrust them with anything, because he is sure, as are CM and Ken and Stevehovah, that he and only he has the key to guiding and leading his family. It will fall apart when he dies, or just before it all goes to hell, JD or Joseph will pick up the reins.

I think JB better start taking his health far more seriously- he looks like a heart attack waiting to happen- the older boys, even worse when you adjust for age.

Truth be told, I think Michelle is probably smarter than JB. Too bad, she has female plumbing.

Jim Bob is too full of himself to share the spotlight with anyone else. He may have a couple of sergeants who will carry out his orders and report back to him (as in the little squealing piggy who would report Derick and Jill if their side hug lasted to long) But he's not about let anyone lead his army of Christian soldiers but HIM!

Okay, waaaay not on topic, but sort of on -- I was quickly skimming this forum to see if there were any new topics and thought that the title of this thread was "Jim Bob has no Genitals". Which, figuratively speaking, might be true.

Maybe it's time for me to stop with the multitasking?

Okay, waaaay not on topic, but sort of on -- I was quickly skimming this forum to see if there were any new topics and thought that the title of this thread was "Jim Bob has no Genitals". Which, figuratively speaking, might be true.

came here to make the same post. :lol: :whistle:

Worn to a nub.... :lol:

I think JB better start taking his health far more seriously- he looks like a heart attack waiting to happen- the older boys, even worse when you adjust for age.

Truth be told, I think Michelle is probably smarter than JB. Too bad, she has female plumbing.

NO WOMAN that follows a man as stupid as Jim Boob is smart.

I had to read the title at least 4 times before I read it correctly!!! Glad I'm not alone! Haha!

:lol: I thought I was the only one. I really need to wind down and go to sleep. It has been a long day. On that note the man on the "Operation" game kind of looks like Jim Bob to me.

Beavis and Butthead (JD and Joseph) would certainly not be up to the task. I guess it will fall to Moochelle.

I can't imagine JD & Joseph falling in line under Smuggar quite as readily as they do for Jim Bob. It is one the thing when it's your parent. It's quite another when it's you're sibling.

:lol: I thought I was the only one. I really need to wind down and go to sleep. It has been a long day. On that note the man on the "Operation" game kind of looks like Jim Bob to me.

You're on to something there!!!

Archived