IGNORED

Ken explains why Lori's right and we're wrong

Ken is a fucking idiot. I hope he googles Steve Anderson aka PP. He is also stupid because people like Pat Robertson have said hateful things about gays on TV.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken , you should clearly try to win them without a word and see if they will reduce their consumption by showing a meek and gentle spirit. And when they doesn't work you can shove it up your arse.

I heart you.

If nothing else, this post has taught us what Ken actually does at work all day- mental image of Ken's bum in the air as he hunts through the trash counting the wrappers.

Ken, has it never been pointed out to you that the best way to get people to behave like grown-ups is to treat them like grown-ups?

From today's comments:

Ken Alexander

Dear Ken,

If you really believe that, then you're denser than I thought.

Just for shits and giggles though, Google Steven Anderson. If you don't know who he is, ask Lori. She linked him recently. I am almost certain you'll find a sermon or three on "reprobates" there. You're welcome ;)

honestly, i think that they must believe google is evil or something, as both of them seem to refuse to use it at all.

honestly, i think that they must believe google is evil or something, as both of them seem to refuse to use it at all.

GOGGLE TACTICS.

Reputable in this case is a weasel word for ken, so he can dismiss any ministers who say this as not reputable.

here you go Ken, just a few

thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/05/30/492188/churches-preach-anti-gay-violence/

Here are a couple of quotes from that LInk, Ken

""–North Carolina Pastor argues for a gay concentration camp. Charles Worley told his congregation, “Have that fence electrified so [the homosexuals] can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.â€

– Kansas Pastor says gays should be put to death. Curtis Knapp tells his church, “Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them? No, I’m saying the government should. They won’t, but they should.â€""

May be some duplicates here.

mic.com/articles/22654/10-most-wildly-anti-gay-preachers-in-america

Ken, these ministers are doing much more than calling for gays to follow God's mandate of no sex outside of monogamous male / female married sex. They are calling for a "Final Solution" of killing or incarcerating gays.

I got this far:

and then became too frustrated to continue. We all know there are verses that Ken does NOT accept as "black and "white," but rather twists them to suit his own selfish purposes. He and Lori love to ignore Ephesians 5:21 - "Submit to one another" out of reverence for Christ." They claim since it is only said once it is not an important verse and, therefore, we are not to follow it.

Ken also insists Matthew 5:27 doesn't apply to him - "You have heard that it was said 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Therefore (heh), if Ken's going to be a lying hypocrite even when he writes about how strictly they live by the Bible, I'm not going to finish one of his arrogant and false posts.

Actually, my bible has red lettering in places...

Another "bitch eating crackers" thing for me: making words plural that don't need to be plural. Writings, teachings, etc. Lori's leghumpers use these all the time. Drives me insane in the membrane.

More BEC: Lori's flowery, ridonkulous spew. It's like Jesus diarrhea.

I am always encouraging the women I mentor to spend daily time in God's Word and let His Word dwell in them richly because I know they can never become a godly woman on their own but only as His power works mightily through them and they are continually renewing their mind with God's Truth!

Who talks like that?

Who talks like that?

besides lori, you mean? i dunno, it sounds like similar rhetoric i could have heard from "biblical leaders". like she maybe copy and pasted from a source here and there until she got a full thought, as i've heard all of those terms and individual phrases here and there.

besides lori, you mean? i dunno, it sounds like similar rhetoric i could have heard from "biblical leaders". like she maybe copy and pasted from a source here and there until she got a full thought, as i've heard all of those terms and individual phrases here and there.

I'm having one of those moments where I think Lori, Ken, and all of their followers are all Poes. They're just too over the top to be real.

I'm having one of those moments where I think Lori, Ken, and all of their followers are all Poes. They're just too over the top to be real.

that would be so epic.

although, honestly, i don't think lori is really smart enough to do much more than c&p (not necessarily from a specific source, just different phrases and ideas that have been floated throughout the years through sermons, bible studies, religious books, etc.) stuff for her blog. it seems she rarely has an original thought to offer, most of the "original" stuff seems to come from ken.

**edited for clarification**

that would be so epic.

although, honestly, i don't think lori is really smart enough to do much more than c&p (not necessarily from a specific source, just different phrases and ideas that have been floated throughout the years through sermons, bible studies, religious books, etc.) stuff for her blog. it seems she rarely has an original thought to offer, most of the "original" stuff seems to come from ken.

**edited for clarification**

Oh yeah, I definitely think most of it is NOT original. It's just so...forced. Even in evangelical-land, people don't talk like that all the time like Lori does.

Oh yeah, I definitely think most of it is NOT original. It's just so...forced. Even in evangelical-land, people don't talk like that all the time like Lori does.

not normally, no. it sounds like "church talk" which is kind of how some people would talk pretty exclusively in church, or when talking about spiritual stuff with someone, but that kind of flowery verbiage was never a day-to-day thing. i think even if some people i'm thinking of right now started a blog, it would only contain a small fraction of "church talk" (probably most especially in the about me i.e. testimony section).

It is meant to sound biblical, educated and you can tune into christian talk radio and here it in its spoken form.

Lori has been reading Colossians I think

I am always encouraging the women I mentor to spend daily time in God's Word and let His Word dwell in them richly because I know they can never become a godly woman on their own but only as His power works mightily through them and they are continually renewing their mind with God's Truth!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.(Colossians 3:16)

Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. Colossians 1:29

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:2

Who talks like that?

Gah, it bugs the crapola out of me that she uses a plural pronoun with a singular noun. Seriously, Lori, have someone proof read your Jesus diarrhea before you post it. (BTW, jerkit, Jesus diarrhea is possibly the best description of Lori's writing I've read on FJ.)

Gah, it bugs the crapola out of me that she uses a plural pronoun with a singular noun. Seriously, Lori, have someone proof read your Jesus diarrhea before you post it. (BTW, jerkit, Jesus diarrhea is possibly the best description of Lori's writing I've read on FJ.)

She did worse than that. She wrote a sentence about a group of people ("the women I mentor") and then later referred to them in the singular ("a godly woman").

She did worse than that. She wrote a sentence about a group of people ("the women I mentor") and then later referred to them in the singular ("a godly woman").

maybe she really is only counseling one woman. and by one woman, i mean herself.

maybe she really is only counseling one woman. and by one woman, i mean herself.

Ken says Lori has mentored thousands of women and you know Ken never makes up numbers.

Ken says Lori has mentored thousands of women and you know Ken never makes up numbers.

If "has mentored" means "has given unsolicited advice to," then this may be the one case where Ken isn't exaggerating!

If "has mentored" means "has given unsolicited advice to," then this may be the one case where Ken isn't exaggerating!

i have a feeling that's really the case, here

i have a feeling that's really the case, here

Lori randomly tells some young mother at church that she should stop working part-time while her children are in school. The woman rolls her eyes and avoids talking to Lori as much as possible from then on.

CHECK. Another woman mentored!

Archived