IGNORED

Lori says we should be like Sheep and Not Goats.

Ivycoveredtower

So basically Lori says we should be sheep mothers and Not Goat mothers. :roll: Supposedly Sheep stay near their young and Goats go away to forage. Also that Satan is the one that makes us put our kids in ebil public school.

(It's basically an article that someone else wrote that Lori agreed with and thus posted.)

lorialexander.blogspot.com/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sent her this comment. I know it won't see the light of day but...

and you had a nanny and a housekeeper...you didn't raise your kids either. You palmed them off on someone else. You and your husband are lying hypocrites and you WILL be judged for it. The "advice" you give is rubbish and downright dangerous. Get off your high horse and face the real world. You and your husband probably barely tolerate each other. Your marriage is not one I'd care to emulate.

and you had a nanny and a housekeeper...you didn't raise your kids either. You palmed them off on someone else. You and your husband are lying hypocrites and you WILL be judged for it. The "advice" you give is rubbish and downright dangerous. Get off your high horse and face the real world. You and your husband probably barely tolerate each other. Your marriage is not one I'd care to emulate.

At the very least, with all comments on moderation, she will have to read it.

:lol: :pink-shock: :lol:

LOVE IT.

the sick thing is I love messing with her. I don't know why. Maybe it's because she's such a pompous ass along with her husband.

Mr. Xtian and I have a great marriage...where we were and hopefully will be again, a dual career couple. My kids saw me go to school and work and they've all found careers, love, children and all that stuff. None of them are career criminals or drug addicts. They're all self-sufficient and on their own. I'd say I was pretty successful in raising kids.

Mr. Xtian is NOT into all this "submission" crap. He knows he married a strong, independent woman and he rather likes it that way. Hell, I'm in Las Vegas, at a new job and he's back in Phoenix getting our stuff ready to move. I'll be finding us a house and all that stuff pretty much without his input. He's already said he doesn't care because he trusts me. Wonder if Ken can say that about Lori?

I find it interesting that all her kids are married but it's only her older son who has kids and that her youngest daughter though married still has a career.

I think that's why Lorken gets under my skin so much: they refuse to believe that anyone can be happy unless they do everything exactly as Lorken does them to the minute detail. Even being a Christian who believes in submission is not enough (Sheila). It's infuriating. And when you try to tell them that other people have happy, cooperative, joyful marriages without radical submission, they tell you you're wrong - you can't be happy because you're not us.

I think that's why Lorken gets under my skin so much: they refuse to believe that anyone can be happy unless they do everything exactly as Lorken does them to the minute detail. Even being a Christian who believes in submission is not enough (Sheila). It's infuriating. And when you try to tell them that other people have happy, cooperative, joyful marriages without radical submission, they tell you you're wrong - you can't be happy because you're not us.

If their definition of marriage is "happy"...then thank you I'll be "miserable" in my marriage. Anyone who claims sex only takes 10 minutes (and lube) just ain't doing it right...

I love how she twisted that new information about how a happy wife makes a happy life yesterday. she's such and idiot. :roll:

How about I just be a human being and leave it at that.

Yeah, but that seems to be an awful lot to ask of Lori.

If their definition of marriage is "happy"...then thank you I'll be "miserable" in my marriage. Anyone who claims sex only takes 10 minutes (and lube) just ain't doing it right...

To be fair, it's quite possible that Ken is a premature ejaculator. It's not an uncommon problem and certainly nothing to be ashamed of (although, Ken, it is often quite treatable). Sadly, though, he doesn't seem to get that there are all kinds of fun, non-penetrative things that they can do before and after the "main event." Then again since he seems to view back rubs as a form of penitence/punishment, I can only imagine what he thinks of certain alternative sexual activities. :?

At the very least, with all comments on moderation, she will have to read it.

That's the part I love--that she has to read them. Yet she still won't turn commenting off, because she's willing to wade through all the comments calling her out to get to the ones kissing her ass (and I have a feeling the ass-kissing comments aren't quite as plentiful as the call-out comments).

Here is my reaction to Lori losing followers and this discussion getting more action than Lori's latest post.

37201-carlton-dancing-gif-i2pz.gif

And awesome comment, feministxtian. Sure, Lori will deleted faster than you can say "Lori Alexander is a Fucking Monster," but she will read it.

And both goats and sheep deserve better than Lori and Ken. But let's face it, nearly everything on God's green Earth deserves better than Lori and Ken.

Lori, you are such a buffoon. And, no, before you ask, that is NOT a kind of sheep.

It occurred to me the other day that Ken lurks here because he despises Lori so. He probably gets a huge thrill out of reading mean comments about her, but then condemns them aloud to her. Don't worry, Ken, I won't stop feeding your thrill. And Lori, since you forbade her, will never read these comments. So you could probably even participate if you wanted.

So, what's the thing you hate most about Lori? Is it her ridiculous thought process, her cruelty toward children, or her obvious disdain for you as a person?

She must be a fan of the band Cake. Because after all, Sheep Go to Heaven, Goats Go to Hell.

[bBvideo 560,340:zaxs88wz]

[/bBvideo]

I'm ok with being like a goat. Especially if I can be a goat that is a total dick like Buttermilk the baby goat :

io9.com/5930376/buttermilk-the-baby-goat-is-a-total-dick

(Buttermilk is one of my favourite internet animals :lol: )

I'm ok with being like a goat. Especially if I can be a goat that is a total dick like Buttermilk the baby goat :

io9.com/5930376/buttermilk-the-baby-goat-is-a-total-dick

(Buttermilk is one of my favourite internet animals :lol: )

Or Bridie McGinty's goat Eileen from the Harry Hill show!

(starts at 07:12)

Archived