IGNORED

Lori Alexander is going to haaaaate this

Yeah, it was real dumb.

I didn't date in high school, and I still can't flirt to save my life. Do I get my ticket to heaven back now?

Detractor.

Ruby red trout. Err, herring.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't dressy sexy? Even Ken described their attire as "Christian risque" before LORI deleted his comment.

Oh gross. I had forgotten that. I think I saw the phrase when I was scanning his posts here, but I didn't pay much attention as it wasn't a number. He said that about his daughters?! Gross.

One of her readers called her out on the fact that her daughters didn't dress modestly. Ken acknowledged that sometimes his daughters dressed in a manner he calls "Christian risque". Lori deleted the whole works including Ken's comment.

One of her readers called her out on the fact that her daughters didn't dress modestly. Ken acknowledged that sometimes his daughters dressed in a manner he calls "Christian risque". Lori deleted the whole works including Ken's comment.

The MAN spoke and Lori deleted his comment? That certainly wasn't very submissive of her. Not a very good example to the women God COMMANDED her to teach, huh?

Well, pin a rose on your nose. Your family must be perfect! And no wonder! You and Ken must be the perfect parents.
:lol: Well someone forgot to turn on comment moderation

Guess my IP hasn't been banned at all because my latest comment went through (not that it's going to stay up that long, ha!):

Eve · less than 1 minute ago

Well, pin a rose on your nose. Your family must be perfect! And no wonder! You and Ken must be the perfect parents.

This gives me an enormous sense of pleasure! (Note to self: You need to get a life!) :lol:

Guess my IP hasn't been banned at all because my latest comment went through (not that it's going to stay up that long, ha!):

This gives me an enormous sense of pleasure! (Note to self: You need to get a life!) :lol:

Every morning at 8:59 when I'm waiting with bated breath for the new post to be up, I think the same thing.

Every morning at 8:59 when I'm waiting with bated breath for the new post to be up, I think the same thing.

OMG, yes! At least I'm not alone in this! :D

BTW, the hubs doesn't understand my fascination with FJ at ALL. :lol:

Mr. Jerkit doesn’t really get it either, but I had to start including him in it. He heard me yelling “DAMNIT LORI. Gahhh! Uggghhh!†too many times for me to keep it a secret.

My husband didn't understand FJ at all until he started reading the Ken threads. :lol: He was quite sad when Ken finally left and he has made me promise that if Ken ever shows back up I must inform him immediately.

My boyfriend totally doesn't understand FJ and is really quite confused about why I'd subject myself DAILY to crap I know will piss me off.

He and I actually got into it about FJ once... he was basically saying by giving fundies attention we are promoting their lifestyle because the folks who are swayed by such statistics (think ratings or blog ads, for instance) don't really care if the attention is positive or negative.

I basically said that we do what we can to not promote them (only buying their stuff used, not linking directly to them, etc.) and was really annoyed/mad at his criticism (despite that there is perhaps a bit of validity to it-- Streisand effect and all that), so he's just accepted it right now and listens to me bitch about Lori and Ken.

Seriously, I thought I was the only one. 8 A.M. central finds my ass sitting here with a Diet Pepsi in my hand, waiting for my daily dose of batshit crazy :lol:

I can just see Lori stamping her foot...It's been 5 hours since she announced that her daughters weren't sluts, and only one person has commented. No one has even had the decency to congratulate her on being such an awesome mom! :snooty:

Seriously, I thought I was the only one. 8 A.M. central finds my ass sitting here with a Diet Pepsi in my hand, waiting for my daily dose of batshit crazy :lol:

I feel like such an addict. It's like I'm slapping my arm veins around 8:50 every day ready to mainline the insanity.

Okay, one more comment. Can't help myself today. I think Lori's kids may have her fooled. I also think Lori is full of shit.

Lori posted this on Valentine's Day:

A year ago, Cassi couldn't stand the idea of kissing a guy! Then she met Ryan the day after Valentine's Day. Now, she can't stop kissing him! Sure, she dated a lot of guys but none that seemed right for her.

So she dated "a lot" of guys, but she couldn't stand the idea of kissing one of them?? Okay.

Now, let's compare what Lori said in Feb. to what Lori says today:

Sure, she dated a lot of guys

My daughters weren't flirty. They didn't "date" in high school. They dated a bit after that but it was only guys who they thought might be potential marriage material.

So which is it Lori? Did she date "a bit" or did she date "a lot of guys"? If it was "a lot" as you originally stated, did she really think they were all potential marriage material?

Her whole spill about them not dressing "sexy" is a riot too. Go look at her oldest daugter's fb page. The first 3 or 4 pictures don't look like frumpers to me

They don't dressy sexy? Even Ken described their attire as "Christian risque" before LORI deleted his comment.

Ken's "Christian risqué" comment was one of the first things that set off my creep-o-meter with him. I can't imagine any scenario in which a father would proudly use the word "risqué" to describe his daughters' manner of dress...until I read Ken's comments, that is. Seriously; that was so disturbing. Somewhere he also describes how much side breast would be appropriate to show in a dress. Not surprisingly, he pulled some fractions out of his backside while doing this. I don't even want to think about some of the comments he's probably made to his daughters when they were growing up.

Ughh, she's in the comments prattling on about how modest they are :roll: Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way her daughters dress, but I'd wager it's a far cry from what her readers consider "modest".

Which brings me to the following question:

What kept Lori from going down the dresses only/ sahd/ courtship path with her girls. She practically drools over the Duggars, but she did the exact opposite of what they do.

Somewhere he also describes how much side breast would be appropriate to show in a dress. Not surprisingly, he pulled some fractions out of his backside while doing this. I don't even want to think about some of the comments he's probably made to his daughters when they were growing up.

I searched the blog for this comment and came upon a gem. Lori talks about breast cancer an preventative mastectomies (lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/05/cutting-off-your-breasts.html):

Rather than do all this to prevent cancer, why not eat a lot of fruits and vegetables which are proven to prevent cancer and stay as far away as you can from chemicals and sugar which are proven to cause cancer?

...wait for it...

If you have breast cancer, I completely understand going this route but to prevent cancer this way seems like you may be causing cancer by trying to prevent it since surgery and drugs are very hard and toxic on the body.

What the actual fuck. Lori is so dumb.

I searched the blog for this comment and came upon a gem. Lori talks about breast cancer an preventative mastectomies (lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/05/cutting-off-your-breasts.html):

...wait for it...

What the actual fuck. Lori is so dumb.

When I read shit like this, it makes me so grateful that even though I was homeskooled by backwoods redneck fundies, I still got me some brainzzz :roll: Jesus, Lori, take the tinfoil hat off because it's cutting off your blood supply.

Note: I understand that there are carcinogenic substances in our everyday lives, and that as far as practicable we should avoid them. I am in fact a cancer survivor. She's just talking out of her ass and apparently has watched too much Dr. Oz instead of actually engaging in critical thinking. This is my opinion only, and after a glass of wine, so please no haters.

Archived