IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

That's great. I have always wondered whether they had problems conceiving or were using BC. I could imagine that they don't leave it up to God how many children they have. The Yoder Family seems to be way more laid back than the user QF families we follow.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sort of wondering about Blake and Christine too. They seem to be moving towards a more fundie light outlook. They are definitely still devout, conservative Christians but they seem to be moving away from the quiverfull, ATI-type outlook the family espoused a few years ago. I don't personally know them, but they are friends of my cousins and they seem to be a genuinely fairly nice and happy couple so I hope this pregnancy goes well.

I was sort of wondering about Blake and Christine too. They seem to be moving towards a more fundie light outlook. They are definitely still devout, conservative Christians but they seem to be moving away from the quiverfull, ATI-type outlook the family espoused a few years ago. I don't personally know them, but they are friends of my cousins and they seem to be a genuinely fairly nice and happy couple so I hope this pregnancy goes well.

They were only about 17 or 18 when they got married so I hope they decided (wisely, IMO) to wait a bit. Christine regularly wears pants/revealing clothes, so yeah, they are leaning lite.

Kim C of Life in a Shoe is due today: /www.facebook.com/inashoeblog --with baby #11 or #12

Shannon Matyas had number 7 this week a baby girl named Annalea. She is married to Jason Matyas, a fundie nut/prepper/borderline survivalist in Salem VA.

Shannon Matyas had number 7 this week a baby girl named Annalea. She is married to Jason Matyas, a fundie nut/prepper/borderline survivalist in Salem VA.

Interesting.....we have mutual friends on Facebook. Do they have a blog?

No name announcement yet, but if she keeps with tradition his initials will be PCC, same as his father's. Their other boys are Perry Clayton IV, Parker Cromwell, and Patrick Calvin.

Here is something new: a fundie who has decided that SHE and her husband will "close the womb" and not god. It seems that Amber from Joy Dare blog has decided to stop at three children because of the problems she had with her past delivery. In her post about this she links to another fundie who has blogged the same decision. It seems that not everyone is on the quiver full train.

link: joydare.com/weekend-reads/

(NB to mods - I did not think that this warranted a new thread because it still seemed to be about fertility, but if this was a wrong decision please feel free to correct/delete and accept my apology).

edited to break link

Where did you see that Alyssa was pregnant?

There's a thread about it.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived