IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

It looks like Abigail Benjamin may be having her baby in the near future. She was in the hospital for some kind of placental bleeding. She's out now, but it seems like the doctors are expecting an early C-section. I believe this will be her sixth C-section.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears that Tiffany McDonald Hector went into early labor around September 11th.....Stacy was upset because she wouldn't be able to have a home birth if she was before 37 weeks....The nearest hospital is SIX hours away and as of last post her labor stalled and she made it to 37 weeks. Stacy also said that Tiffany had a recent injury/fall that would make labor more difficult. Why do fundies mark a home birth as a badge of honor? This one seems pretty dangerous to be so far from a hospital....no word on if the baby was born yet.

I saw that post about Tiffany McDonald Hector. I read that she needed to wait 6 hours (until midnight) so that she would reach 37 weeks pregnant. If she was in labor at 36 weeks, the midwife isn't authorized to do a home birth. I don't think it's that she's a 6 hour drive from the hospital.

Atlanta Goodwin (formerly Shannon) from Story of a Seamstress is pregnant with baby #2, due next Spring. Her daughter Marian is only 7 months old!

I am always kinda shocked by the extreme fertility these women have :?

Jocelyn Dixon (A Pondering Heart) is pregnant, per her FB.

Is her FB private? Is the child's father her friend's ex, or is she with someone else?

Is her FB private? Is the child's father her friend's ex, or is she with someone else?

I'm not her FB friend, I just saw her profile photo which she said was taken at her "first baby checkup." No word on if the daddy is the friend's ex.

I'm not her FB friend, I just saw her profile photo which she said was taken at her "first baby checkup." No word on if the daddy is the friend's ex.

Gotcha, thanks.

Has the Dixon family mostly gone nuts? Amanda seems to be doing well overall and going to school to be nurse while working. That is tough and I give her props for that. The others seem to be all over the place. Taking sisters' boyfriends and are Mom and Dad Dixon still together, I can't tell. Mom has gone all crunchy hippie, though not sure if she is still homeschooling or not and some of the children now have dyed hair. The latter is not a big deal, but considering the fast switch is wow. They were your average fundie homeschoolers when I first met the two oldest online. Then traditional Christian holidays were bad. As I was leaving fundiedom, they got more and more strict. Then they became faux Jews and then they were following Jewish holidays and traditions and moved to Costa Rica because America was the next Babylon and claimed they were not Jews or Christians, but just followed the Bible instead of a religion. Then Jocelyn had two failed courtships, Dad visited Amanda when she lived with her now ex-husband in CT and then they living in NM and had toned down the religious extremisms. Then they were suddenly not Christians anymore. And then there were cheating scandals and a divorce and now Jocelyn is pregnant and not married, which just, what, a year or so ago, was considered a major no-no. Sheesh. :?

I'm new to FJ and most of these families, so I've been doing research when I see a new one. Is Jacque the mom of Jocelyn? If so, it looks like she is going by Dixon Starr on fb, but she appears to be single. She mentions going to the bar in a recent post and some guy buying her a shot, or trying to. Looking through their pictures and fb pages, you would have no idea they were fundie. (Sorry if this is super off topic and in the wrong place)

I'm new to FJ and most of these families, so I've been doing research when I see a new one. Is Jacque the mom of Jocelyn? If so, it looks like she is going by Dixon Starr on fb, but she appears to be single. She mentions going to the bar in a recent post and some guy buying her a shot, or trying to. Looking through their pictures and fb pages, you would have no idea they were fundie. (Sorry if this is super off topic and in the wrong place)

Jacque is Jocelyn's mom. She's definitely single, she has posted some stuff on FB about being a single mom. I remember that someone with a bit of insider information said that she blamed her husband for how badly the Costa Rica debacle turned out.

Looks like Abigail Benjamin will be undergoing her umpteenth c-section on October 15th or sooner. Hope all goes well for her and the baby, and that this one's the last... for all their sakes... :\

I can't look up her FB at the moment but, if IIRC, Blair Tsantles' third (or fourth? I can't keep up) should be coming fairly soon. I think it's due around Thanksgiving. She's having children even moe closely spaced than Kelly. I wonder how long she'll be able to keep it up.

Think about manchild Taylor Tsantles: he is around 21 years old and a father of four! That is really... insane. Mr.David Brown is pretty much the same. I wonder if his mansion is finished...?

Bethany Lane is 15 weeks pregnant with #3 as per their Instagram. Her youngest just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago. I hope she doesn't have any more issues this time around.

abigails-alcove.blogspot.ca/2014/10/our-new-baby.html

Abigail Benjamin had her baby. Sounds like the delivery was pretty dramatic. She was transferred from her car to an ambulance to a random hospital for her 6th (!!!) c-section. She will probably be having sex with her husband again in two weeks, no birth control, desperate to be pregnant again.

abigails-alcove.blogspot.ca/2014/10/our-new-baby.html

Abigail Benjamin had her baby. Sounds like the delivery was pretty dramatic. She was transferred from her car to an ambulance to a random hospital for her 6th (!!!) c-section. She will probably be having sex with her husband again in two weeks, no birth control, desperate to be pregnant again.

Poor Abigail and her secondary infertility.

Poor Abigail and her secondary infertility.

Can you imagine what will happen here soon when she hits menopause and her body stops having babies naturally? So infertile :roll: (She has, what, six or seven children and has been pregnant like eight or nine times...yeah, she can kiss my and everyone truly suffering from infertility and secondary infertility's asses, asshole)

I have finally updated again! Sorry everyone, life got crazy, and once I'm behind, it takes so long to catch up! Let me know if everything is in order :)

From Abigails Blog:

"I feel so patient with every hiccup he has because I know that the situation could have been much worse."

Wow, like... normally you don't have patience when a baby has a hiccup?! How can you blame them for such a thing? :pink-shock:

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived