IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

From Abigails Blog:

"I feel so patient with every hiccup he has because I know that the situation could have been much worse."

Wow, like... normally you don't have patience when a baby has a hiccup?! How can you blame them for such a thing? :pink-shock:

Haha, I don't think she means a literal hiccup, she means setbacks like him having laboured breathing and so on.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her list of pets they have had over the years sounds like mine. :D

I wish they would update us on what Deanna is up to now

Monica Brown had her baby. Miles Brown born on October 6, 2014.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201764867122910&set=a.1272457231043.31837.1818280903

This is her fourth in just about as many years....I believe Iona will be 4 in January, someone correct me if I am wrong! Her fertility is truly scary as she is only 22/23.....

4th. Her eldest will turn 4 in January.

I wonder how long she (and Blair, for that matter) can keep it up. Kelly's first 5 were similarly spaced but deliveries number 3-5 were pretty high risk affairs. The spacing between Braderick blessings 5 and 6 seemed huge, but it was only a smidge more 2yrs. It's just that she wasn't pregnant for a whole 15 months as opposed to her usual 4 or 5.

We haven't heard of any complications for Monica or Blair yet so they might keep up the breakneck speed for a while.

At least this baby looks to be smaller than her last one. (I should hope so anyway she was over ten lbs.)

Monica Brown had her baby. Miles Brown born on October 6, 2014.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201764867122910&set=a.1272457231043.31837.1818280903

You left out the best part: Miles Livingston Brown. Unless that's a family name, which I doubt, it has to be a reference to David Livingstone and pretty much sums up the perversion and fetishizing of "Christian History," for lack of a better phrase, from these Vision Forum types. So fucking pompous. Congrats on the SOTDRT spelling, David and Monica! :clap: You suck.

Courtney Rogers of Sweet Tea and Buttermilk made it to her due date at least. Her last one was a preemie, so glad to hear she is full term this time. And poor Callie looks like she's surrounded by brothers. If Courtney has any more, I hope next one is a girl for Callie's sake.

Kim C of Life in a Shoe is due in about 8 days. She's 41, I think. God, I hope this is her last, although the odds are she will probably get pregnant one more time. She seemed to be barely able to handle the last baby.

Jacque is Jocelyn's mom. She's definitely single, she has posted some stuff on FB about being a single mom. I remember that someone with a bit of insider information said that she blamed her husband for how badly the Costa Rica debacle turned out.

Omg, jocelyn's fb shows she lives in Mishawaka Indiana which is where I went to high school. I will be back in that area for thanksgiving...

I am dying to find out what sort of train wreck they are having now and how it is someone else's fault again.

I'm not her FB friend, I just saw her profile photo which she said was taken at her "first baby checkup." No word on if the daddy is the friend's ex.

The baby's father is the still legally married ex husband of her used to be best friend. Her friend took her into her home and while there Jocelyn and the husband hit it off and decided to carry out a relationship. It's a sad situation for all around especially for the ex best friend and her kids. From what I know of those close to the situation Jocelyn is very delusional of how she thinks this is all going to play out and really believes that they are going to be one big happy family now that she's pregnant with his baby.

The baby's father is the still legally married ex husband of her used to be best friend. Her friend took her into her home and while there Jocelyn and the husband hit it off and decided to carry out a relationship. It's a sad situation for all around especially for the ex best friend and her kids. From what I know of those close to the situation Jocelyn is very delusional of how she thinks this is all going to play out and really believes that they are going to be one big happy family now that she's pregnant with his baby.

Is this John Smith?

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Meredith appears to be pregnant with #3 (confirmed by public-facing FB photo).

Wow. Stephen just returned from a mideast deployment at Labor Day & she's due in May 2015...

Christine and Blake Yoder of mechanicalmoments.blogspot are expecting their first baby in April, after five years of marriage.

Awesome I love this couple!

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived