actuallyjessica

Can you imagine if you were Quiverfull/no birth control and you just had to live with that? Getting pregnant again and again, having it get worse each time, not being able to do anything about it because apparently all Jesus cares about is that you're having more babies? Holy shit! :(

No and the thing is, it's not a health issue, it's just miserable as hell! Not to be gross (men this will be legit Nike!) but it's like having a too large dry tampon *there* 24/7. But it's not something that is really life- or health-threatening, so in addition to feeling like I would have to keep catching babies I would feel like it would be my duty to continue to feel miserable in that state because after all, it wasn't making me *sick*. And the bladder prolapse meant fabulous incontinence. Sexy on a 29 year old.

It is very likely these clown-car uterus moms have prolapse. I was told without a doubt the reason I had it was because I had carried large babies - twins who totaled nearly 13 pounds followed 21 months later by an 11 pound baby boy. A lot of average sized babies will wear that thing out for sure!!!

I still wouldn't put it past J'Uterus to whine for IVF or something.

Only a shady doctor like Octomom's would even consider IVF on Michelle.

I'd say it's actually more likely than not that Jill, Jessa, and Anna will all be pregnant at the same time. Michelle, not so much.
Unless...she lies and says she's pregnant; just to stay in the limelight!

No and the thing is, it's not a health issue, it's just miserable as hell! Not to be gross (men this will be legit Nike!) but it's like having a too large dry tampon *there* 24/7. But it's not something that is really life- or health-threatening, so in addition to feeling like I would have to keep catching babies I would feel like it would be my duty to continue to feel miserable in that state because after all, it wasn't making me *sick*. And the bladder prolapse meant fabulous incontinence. Sexy on a 29 year old.

It is very likely these clown-car uterus moms have prolapse. I was told without a doubt the reason I had it was because I had carried large babies - twins who totaled nearly 13 pounds followed 21 months later by an 11 pound baby boy. A lot of average sized babies will wear that thing out for sure!!!

I had no idea that a temporary "cure" was pregnancy. But given Michelle's age and her last two pregnancies, I doubt a doctor would recommend her getting pregnant again to deal with uterine prolapse (which sounds awful).

Unless...she lies and says she's pregnant; just to stay in the limelight!

OMG imagine if she does a Dede and has a eleventy month fake pregnancy.

OMG imagine if she does a Dede and has a eleventy month fake pregnancy.

And then steals whichever grandduggar is born next and pretends it's her own.

I had no idea that a temporary "cure" was pregnancy. But given Michelle's age and her last two pregnancies, I doubt a doctor would recommend her getting pregnant again to deal with uterine prolapse (which sounds awful).

I'm just saying an OB/GYN can't cite prolapse as the reason to not do IVF. It' s not like the developing fetus would be hanging between her knees. The good doc would need to come up with a better reason, such as YOU ARE TOO FUCKING OLD AND ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY KIDS.

But ankle-grazing uterus ain't it.

I'm wondering If that's their plan. Have a bunch of kids pregnant at the same time and gush how happy they are

It doesn't have to be their plan... it will definitely happen at some point.

I am wondering which would make Michelle's head explode worse, having Jill, Jessa and Anna pregnant all at once or hearing Kelly Bates was expecting her #20.

I am wondering which would make Michelle's head explode worse, having Jill, Jessa and Anna pregnant all at once or hearing Kelly Bates was expecting her #20.

Definitely Kelly Bates being pregnant with #20. It's unlikely that Anna, Jill or Jessa with have more kids then her but Kelly simply cannot surpass her. I think at that point Michelle would take some vacation and come back pregnant after visiting a sketchy clinic for IVF.

Definitely Kelly Bates being pregnant with #20. It's unlikely that Anna, Jill or Jessa with have more kids then her but Kelly simply cannot surpass her. I think at that point Michelle would take some vacation and come back pregnant after visiting a sketchy clinic for IVF.

Yeah, I can see all the doctors she visits in America refusing to give her IVF, then she goes to another country/gets IVF off the black market.

• 4 weeks later...

Why did I think Kelly was already pregnant with #20? Seems like it's bound to happen and there is a huge part of me that is completely full of glee at the thought! Because I'm horrible.

As for Michelle, when they went in to talk to the doctor, the doctor basically said she was guaranteed to have a severely disabled child if she were to conceive now. I read somewhere that the Josie issue was that her uterus had no more space for a fetus to latch onto? Does that actually happen? Is that an actual medical issue? I do not want to google that particular topic, so... anyone that knows or is brave enough to google, please do!

Why did I think Kelly was already pregnant with #20? Seems like it's bound to happen and there is a huge part of me that is completely full of glee at the thought! Because I'm horrible.

As for Michelle, when they went in to talk to the doctor, the doctor basically said she was guaranteed to have a severely disabled child if she were to conceive now. I read somewhere that the Josie issue was that her uterus had no more space for a fetus to latch onto? Does that actually happen? Is that an actual medical issue? I do not want to google that particular topic, so... anyone that knows or is brave enough to google, please do!

I can't help but take on a Google challenge :lol: This might be a little TMI for some though. One thing I found was this : There are times, when sperm meets ovum and conception takes place, however uterus is unable to hold on to the pregnancy due to loose/lax mouth of the uterus (cervix) and a miscarriage occurs. There are women who suffer from repeated miscarriages and are unable to continue the pregnancy for nine months.

Then I found this: The perineum has been stretched and traumatized, and sometimes torn or cut, during the process of labor and delivery. The swollen and engorged vulva rapidly resolves within 1-2 weeks. Most of the muscle tone is regained by 6 weeks, with more improvement over the following few months. The muscle tone may or may not return to normal, depending on the extent of injury to muscle, nerve, and connecting tissues.

I couldn't find anything that said the fundus actually wore out over time but there was a lot of info about it not returning where it needed to be.

I wish Kelly Bates would get pregnant with #20 - but it's not going to happen...too old. Would LOVE to see michelle's face if kelly got pregnant (and carried to term, healthy living baby). Michelle likely tells people she has 21 kids bc of her two miscarried babies - but for TLC, she has to say she has 19 (not judging her for that...)

I wish Kelly Bates would get pregnant with #20 - but it's not going to happen...too old. Would LOVE to see michelle's face if kelly got pregnant (and carried to term, healthy living baby). Michelle likely tells people she has 21 kids bc of her two miscarried babies - but for TLC, she has to say she has 19 (not judging her for that...)

I actually kind of do judge them for that. by there own beliefs a baby is living the moment the sperm hits the egg. and yes well they have 19 living children I think it's so wrong when ever Michelle coos about wanting number 20. by her own beliefs she should say she has 21 children 19 living and 2 in heaven. and that she's trying for number 22. basically my point is if a baby by there standards is alive from the moment of conception that it is basically a living breathing child that it deserves rights. then even in a miscarriage shouldn't it be counted as a child. If something were to happen to one of their living children would they go back to calling it 18 kids and counting would they go on and on about how they now want to have number 19?

Sometime before or after their trip to Hawaii, Gil and Kelly announced a miscarriage. This was after Michelle miscarried Jubilee. I don't think they made a big blog post about it the way they did with Erin's miscarriage.

When I had my hysterectomy a few years ago, my GYN told me the exact same thing (even without the severe endometrosis that led to my hysterectomy). I'm not upset about not being able to have kids. I never wanted any to begin with.

This is simplitic, but when people didn't want their outdoor dogs and cats fixed, the vet I worked for in high school would have me inflate and deflate a balloon as many times as they had let the animal get pregnant to illustrate her uterus. Do that 21 times, making 2 extra full. Cut and tape it after the appropriate ones. You should have an approximation of hers. Hold you hand around it likeit is the size it used to be. All those folds and wrinkles are the problem. I can get into details but the hypocrisy of her still trying while saying life begins when eggs meets sperm is going to get me into an incoherent rant right now.

Archived