IGNORED

Priscilla's Satan Eyes/Wedding and God MERGED

sophrosyne

New creepy Youtube video posted by Pecan Thief and 'Cil: "Ways I am Learning to Encourage My Husband as He Seeks God."

youtube.com/watch?v=qsVBf1OIfcQ\

38 seconds into the video, Satan flashes silver in Priscilla's eyes, sayin' hey to FJers. True Linda Blair moment. Meanwhile, 'Cil yammers on about clothes and breakfast and refreshing Lord knownin' husbands. And wet blankets and fanning flamers, er...I mean flames.

Great drinking game video too--drink words "husband" and "encourage."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, at first I thought this was a weird metaphor or figure of speech or something but no, you meant it literally! Satan literally flashes in her eyes the second she talks about being grateful for her husband!

Does this not prove that the Pecan Thief is actually the anti-Christ?

New creepy Youtube video posted by Pecan Thief and 'Cil: "Ways I am Learning to Encourage My Husband as He Seeks God."

38 seconds into the video, Satan flashes silver in Priscilla's eyes, sayin' hey to FJers. True Linda Blair moment. Meanwhile, 'Cil yammers on about clothes and breakfast and refreshing Lord knownin' husbands. And wet blankets and fanning flamers, er...I mean flames.

He hasn't found his god yet? How long has he been looking? Where was his god last seen, and has anyone reported it missing?

Ha! This reminds me of one my housemates and I would play every Friday at university (we had all chosen our schedules to have no afternoon classes that day.) We'd watch The Bold and the Beautiful and drink to every word that referred to anything related to nature. Since their name was Forrester, and there were characters called Brook, Thorne, Ridge, etc...the six of us would be polluted within a half-hour!

Someone needs to cut that in with Will Smith saying "hire a decorator to come in here quick, 'cause . . . damn!"

*sighs*

Do the rest of you also get the impression that if any of these fundies ever stopped talking about God for more than 5 minutes, they might actually have to turn inward, look inside themselves, and find something substantial? That the exact moment that all mention of the almighty ceases, they secretly cower in fear at the thought of having an introspective moment, one where they try and focus on discovering who they are outside of the ideology?

The flashing eyes were great. The rest of the video? :sleeping:

ETA: I'm a little concerned about the commenter who hopes one day to become close friends to the Pecan Thief family and also the Duggars.

"Pray for me, I was on the internet trying to buy something..."

Hmmm....Davey, I do wonder what you were trying to buy on the internet that required a text to Priscilla for prayers...

Here's the moment of possession - hee!

She sounds like one of those people on Drunk History trying to explain something after 7 tequila shots. As you can see, even closed captioning couldn't make head nor tail out of what she was saying.

centerhttp://i.imgur.com/ZAdF5G4.jpg

They just celebrated their 2.5 years of being married? What couple celebrates 2.5 of togetherness unless you are 16?

And did she say something about laying out your husband's clothes for him in the morning? Yeah, no. I did not take my husband to raise. I cannot imagine marrying someone that had no clue how to dress themselves in the morning.

Again, another day and another Pris video that is painful to watch, but at least this time we did get Satan eyes. That made it slightly more entertaining.

Evidently they're having a 'gender reveal party' (I know, it's really revealing the sex, not the gender, but that's the word they used...). David uses his child's 20 week ultrasound to expound upon...Satan. I'm not kidding--Satan.

Evidently they're having a 'gender reveal party' (I know, it's really revealing the sex, not the gender, but that's the word they used...). David uses his child's 20 week ultrasound to expound upon...Satan. I'm not kidding--Satan.

And here I thought the reason I could not have children was PCOS, but according to David it has been Satan attacking my ovaries!

Damn you, Satan!! **angrily shakes my fist into the air**

He hasn't found his god yet? How long has he been looking? Where was his god last seen, and has anyone reported it missing?

Isn't there a button on his keychain remote that will cause his god to beep and flash a light so he can find it -- er, him?

I forgot all about the CC phenomenon. Here is a screen cap, in which Priscilla makes quite an admission:

sEzwRxh.png

ttEL73y.jpg

And here I thought the reason I could not have children was PCOS, but according to David it has been Satan attacking my ovaries!

Damn you, Satan!! **angrily shakes my fist into the air**

I was sort of speechless about his choice of timing in all this. He just saw his unborn child on ultrasound, for goodness sake. I've never had a child, but I've been in the room for other's ultrasounds, and it was a pretty darn warm and fuzzy moment if I do say so myself. Satan was the last thing on anybody's mind.

Wonder if they've had the gender reveal party yet? The video was posted wayyyy back on June 26th.....

Would he pay as much attention to his wife's wardrobe as his video camera and get her some clothes that fit and have room for the inevitable expansion?

Those eyes were something else, but Davey's videos always have that extra something.

"Pray for me, I was on the internet trying to buy something..."

Hmmm....Davey, I do wonder what you were trying to buy on the internet that required a text to Priscilla for prayers...

Ha! I did that last night when I was buying plane tickets. Maybe David has a serious fear of whatever he was buying?

I decided that a transcript might be as much fun as screen caps.

So, look to your laurels, e. e. cummings, Gertrude Stein and James Joyce. YouTube's bad close-captioning and Priscilla's quiet, nervous way of speaking bring you the free verse rap stylings of PuffPrissy, aka P-canThug2 (capitalization as in the original, line breaks chosen at random):

we are about 20 I am weasel mom in are anything with us I think

have really I am we are gonna fine up year in just the past few weeks for our

your bill hurry answer I waiting patiently

he hacked are are all together

among they have it’s been a while wat

from now arm they didn’t have anymore I only celebrated thank

happen here me a and really or my housing s I’m so policy how messy why any got older

YouTube are also our housing in in physical the halls year are be evenly for our children

home or even as rice him or EJ I and Irish in rushing or mention 30 or have all

how rossini is has SEC my home so me I’m money

has yest Jesse heard I’ll says or well their me Hyundai mom in good where an

only encourage them if they wake up early

tear see all right his

hmmm shouldn’t have

mom mean tinkered that way how India door hmmm is in

was a year past practice anti-americansim you her Inc her then mercy

he more wanna first also when let nothing is strong well me let East see

I I N well encourage our has in Iraq cell brushy and my Inouye 3 no we have has

know who I no school or and is all yet encourage are my with already has a lot of arm while

more meanwhile are totally their homes I’ll and whose home or mister

personnel has his 0

in more any I S now you s if hasn’t be hmmm is rate here

created are you me the be the re the hull incident s year ranges

so E really a over thank you I in calls call I hell

in some this here he Ian when are happy and my there here’s you are

he love them with a are in are already and he’s only I’ll yes Molly have a lot

be or is he heard the I’m

I love the you my hands

yeah a strain he a hmong me hmmm he home how many cry that be wrong

well she also yes yes is holiday yeah healthy heart yeah action here in how heart her can

million great Mb all that me she the the the to yet yes her in hurry I’ll mom

me he said where are here

how is C

First, David, turn the lights onwhen making a video, your iPhone doesn't, do mood lighting well.

Second, that twenty week ultrasound video was so cute, Pricilla spoke really naturally and her happiness and excitement just flowed out of her like it would any mom who had just seen her healthy baby. When David started in on the Satan stuff she was all 'yeah yeah, whatever praise The Lord ''.

He cut it off before she was done talking! Or at least, she didn't have a wrap up (or a beginning, actually lol) Yeah, she needs lessons in making a point and then shutting up already :lol: But how rude of him to just cut it off almost mid-sentence. Maybe the phone battery died? Most testimony videos (in my very limited lol experience) have a big windbag ending, "thanks for watching and see you in our podcast next week, praise the Lord blah blah." That just made her talk seem like endless rambling.

They just celebrated their 2.5 years of being married? What couple celebrates 2.5 of togetherness unless you are 16?

And did she say something about laying out your husband's clothes for him in the morning? Yeah, no. I did not take my husband to raise. I cannot imagine marrying someone that had no clue how to dress themselves in the morning.

Again, another day and another Pris video that is painful to watch, but at least this time we did get Satan eyes. That made it slightly more entertaining.

OMG! My 17&1/12th Anniversary is coming up! Off to Pinterest for some really special ideas to mark the occasion.....

I am more disturbed by the comments than I am of the affects of a lighted camera.

There are really people in the world who look up to her?

Help me, I am scared. :confusion-helpsos: :confusion-helpsos:

OMG! My 17&1/12th Anniversary is coming up! Off to Pinterest for some really special ideas to mark the occasion.....

Perhaps she lays out his clothing as a loving gesture or wants him to match! These fundie wives seem quite nurturing (perhaps from all that child rearing they have done!).

Archived