IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 8

happy atheist

There was a whole episode devoted to the fact that he had sinus problems and that caused his bad breath. I think he went for allergy testing or something. Not sure if that ever got resolved. Another riveting chapter in the Duggar saga.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should send J'Chelle a dictionary so she can learn the real meaning of modest. She obviously has no clue.

no no... they're dry humping for jesus... it's cool.

Exactly which part of JOY encourages us to try to manipulate politics so that the USA is run exactly as we want? Is that Jesus or others first?

I'd be putting a giant bottle of Scope next to the hairspray. And carrying mints as well.

Exactly which part of JOY encourages us to try to manipulate politics so that the USA is run exactly as we want? Is that Jesus or others first?

To them, it is Jesus first. They're forcing others to bow to their interpretation of right living, to honor their version of God.

To them, it is Jesus first. They're forcing others to bow to their interpretation of right living, to honor their version of God.

Their version of God= Gothard.

Not sure how Jesus dovetails with the whole scheme.

[align=justify][/align]

Their version of God= Gothard.

Not sure how Jesus dovetails with the whole scheme.

lol yes, that's more accurate. Patriarchy.

Yep, pretty much that. But one thing I will say about Anna is that she seems to have a good sense of humour. Thank God, because she must need it.

Also regarding Anna, one interesting thing is that if you watch some of the earlier episodes which feature all her sisters, you will see that in terms of personality she is much more like her now non-fundie sisters Rebekah and Susanna than she is like her still majorly fundie sisters Esther and Priscilla.

There was a whole episode devoted to the fact that he had sinus problems and that caused his bad breath. I think he went for allergy testing or something. Not sure if that ever got resolved. Another riveting chapter in the Duggar saga.

Wow. I did not see that episode. Now, everytime JB&M are shown kissing (as if that wasn't bad enough by itself), I'm going to imagine J'Boob's bad breath as he slowly lowers his mouth towards Michelle's... :ew:

Yep, pretty much that. But one thing I will say about Anna is that she seems to have a good sense of humour. Thank God, because she must need it.

Also regarding Anna, one interesting thing is that if you watch some of the earlier episodes which feature all her sisters, you will see that in terms of personality she is much more like her now non-fundie sisters Rebekah and Susanna than she is like her still majorly fundie sisters Esther and Priscilla.

I do remember when we saw Susanna on the show while she was still Fundie? Or am I dreaming? It is the ep when Mackynzie was a bub and Josh was in the yellow plane.

Anyone see the promo for tonight's episode they posted on the facebook page? I'm actually kind of excited to see it after all of the nonstop, intolerably boring wedding episodes. This one looks...kind of cute? Josh and Anna have adorable kids. I'm really not even much of a kid person but I love watching them!

I was wondering if maybe Anna could be pregnant or trying to be pregnant since she wouldn't go on the rides. She said she just liked to "keep her feet on the ground," but obviously...she's a Duggar woman. So it's possible. Anyone think they could actually announce a pregnancy tonight? She still looks pretty slim but I did think at Jessa's wedding she looked slightly bigger than recently, but she may have just been bloated or gotten a few unflattering photos.

I don't think they will announce tonight, but it's at least crossed my mind.

That was one of my favorite episodes and I think it was titled "Daddy Duggar's Birthday" I loved it because JB went to see an allergist that was a female in her 80's. A successful female doctor treating a Duggar!

Anyone see the promo for tonight's episode they posted on the facebook page? I'm actually kind of excited to see it after all of the nonstop, intolerably boring wedding episodes. This one looks...kind of cute? Josh and Anna have adorable kids. I'm really not even much of a kid person but I love watching them!

I was wondering if maybe Anna could be pregnant or trying to be pregnant since she wouldn't go on the rides. She said she just liked to "keep her feet on the ground," but obviously...she's a Duggar woman. So it's possible. Anyone think they could actually announce a pregnancy tonight? She still looks pretty slim but I did think at Jessa's wedding she looked slightly bigger than recently, but she may have just been bloated or gotten a few unflattering photos.

I don't think they will announce tonight, but it's at least crossed my mind.

She looks decidedly not-pregnant in all their IG photos. There was one in the chevron dress that gave me pause, but I don't think so.

She looks decidedly not-pregnant in all their IG photos. There was one in the chevron dress that gave me pause, but I don't think so.

Yeah, when I stop to think about the timeline, you are probably right. They took that trip several months ago, didn't they? Wasn't that the trip that Jana was on while they were around Chicago this summer? If she'd been pregnant then, she'd be huge by now.

I think they'd give a heads up for a "big announcement" anyway. I'm relieved they've at least made it this long without another pregnancy. I know Anna would probably be happy to have another, but their family is so cute as is, and the kids seem to be doing so well actually being able to receive a lot of one on one attention from both parents.

I find it really weird that it seems as though the season finale is going to be David and Priscilla's gender reveal party. It's just so random. Yeah, they're Duggar in-laws, but they haven't even been featured all that much on the show. Who cares? It would make more sense for the finale to be Jill's pregnancy announcement or something.

I think TLC might have realized that people are sick of Jilly Muffin and decided not to finish up on another Jill-centered episode. I feel like that might have originally been the plan, but they changed course to what would have otherwise been a B-story after getting feedback. That's the beauty of a show like this: you get so much footage that if your planned A story doesn't work out you can easily re-edit and switch directions to something else.

Isn't Anna afraid of heights? There was that episode where Josh made her go on the ferris wheel and she was panicking the entire time. Probably why she didn't go on the rides.

I'm the same way. I never go to amusement parks anymore. But when I did, I'm the one that sat on the bench to make sure no one's stuff got stolen, and waved to everyone when they passed. Yep, I'm boring. ;)

Isn't Anna afraid of heights? There was that episode where Josh made her go on the ferris wheel and she was panicking the entire time. Probably why she didn't go on the rides.

I'm the same way. I never go to amusement parks anymore. But when I did, I'm the one that sat on the bench to make sure no one's stuff got stolen, and waved to everyone when they passed. Yep, I'm boring. ;)

Don't feel bad or boring - those rides are a lot scarier than they seem. Once my grandma convinced all of us to go on the pirate ship at Six Flags by saying it was like a big ol' porch swing. She wasn't thinking porch swing anymore when she had to rescue her purse from flying right out of the seat after the ride got going. :lol:

OK - there we go! Looks like a possible pregnancy announcement for Anna next week...I mean, is there really any chance they would advertise her with a pregnancy test and she's NOT pregnant? And on (maybe?) the season finale? Hmm..

OK - there we go! Looks like a possible pregnancy announcement for Anna next week...I mean, is there really any chance they would advertise her with a pregnancy test and she's NOT pregnant? And on (maybe?) the season finale? Hmm..

I tend to lean towards a pregnancy announcement next week. But having said that it could just be TLC messing with us for ratings.

They could be messing with us, but if it is the finale (when does this season end, anyway?) I feel like they're going to be pulling out the big guns.

It'd be the perfect setup if they're going on a break with the show soon - pregnant Jill, pregnant Anna expecting only a few months after Jill, and likely a Jessa pregnancy announcement when the new season starts. Sigh...

I foresee a Jill-Anna-Jessa pregnancy photo shoot. Never have I been so grateful that Michelle's babymaking days appear to be over.

Archived