IGNORED

I'm as big as a mountain ya'll!

Koala

I told CM if he can tell me HOW he was stalked I'll delete my account. Somehow I think I'll still be here in the morning.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Cabinet Man and Lori are telling a reader that this verse:

Matthew 5:28

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Doesn't really mean what it says. Nothing like justifying one's own sins; and in Lori's case, Ken's sin.

Also how interesting that Lori was the first to comment on this vulgar post when she's not allowed to read this forum because of the harsh language. *looking for the hypocrite smiley*

"Tits?" "Ass cheeks?" Oh, yeah, he's using language like this on purpose to see what kind of reaction he'll get from us.

Or maybe he is fucking with Ken and Lori's minds. I rather doubt that there is any real friendship or support between these low-lifes.

Exactly. I think CM holds himself up as some paragon of many Christianhood. Remember the post where a woman tried to seduce him by the side of the road when he fixed her tire? She asked him if he'd like to @#$% and he replied that the only woman he'd @#$% for the rest of his life would be his wife. IOW, he thought he did a great thing yet he didn't leave the woman with a reason WHY he felt that way. The woman was probably left angry because she thought the wife was better looking or something.

What! He wrote a post like this? Still, not worth going to his blog.

I call Total and Complete BULLSHIT on this one. THis is another one of those CHristianMRA Penthouse Letters. "I never thought it would happen to me but..... and I didn't screw her because Jesus."

I am even leery of the tow truck guys who I call when I have a flat (and I know how to change a tire, but I still call them) I find it hard to believe any woman outside of his fantasy ever said "Hey baby, wanna a quickie for changing my tire?"

I know-- it can happen, but really?

ANd, if he talked about seeing less tit from his wife when they are banging, in front of his children, then I disregard anything he has to say about modesty, ever. He is an immodest creep, and saying shit like that is a way to degrade his wife in front of his kids-- reporting it is a way to degrade her infront of his readers.

He so loves to wallow in his own shit, doesn't he?

I told CM if he can tell me HOW he was stalked I'll delete my account. Somehow I think I'll still be here in the morning.

(especially since we don't delete accounts) ;)

However, I've asked MULTIPLE times where all these supposed things happened so they can be removed and he and his family don't have to live in fear, since it'd be in google and what not and the longer it's on the site the harder it is to remove, obviously.

*crickets*

(especially since we don't delete accounts) ;)

However, I've asked MULTIPLE times where all these supposed things happened so they can be removed and he and his family don't have to live in fear, since it'd be in google and what not and the longer it's on the site the harder it is to remove, obviously.

*crickets*

Exactly. If he were being stalked you'd think he'd be able to tell us how.

I've had my fun this week. I'm going to go enjoy my wonderful egalitarian marriage and open communion.

“I saw more tit over dinner than on some nights when I get some from you.â€

He said this in front of his kid. I may be showing my prudery here, but I'd have a real issue if my husband made a vulgar/crude comment about another woman like that in front of our kids.

"To be shown off & let them shine in all their glory with their owner"

No wonder he has so much entitlement. He genuinely believes that men own their wives.

Cabinetman: I'm from a country where public nudity is a fact of life. It isn't sexual, it just is. Why would you even think about other people's sex lives, based on their state of dress? That's none of your business. And it says more about you, than it says about my naked compatriots, that your mind even goes there!

Oh, I see his wife's post now. I didn't before. A link to her blog has never been posted here. She just assumes it's people from FJ. I hiiiighly doubt it.

Oh, I see his wife's post now. I didn't before. A link to her blog has never been posted here. She just assumes it's people from FJ. I hiiiighly doubt it.

A link to her facebook was posted in one of the Lori threads, however it was found because it was linked from a comment SHE made on Lori's blog.

I looked at it and it was public and may or may not have been her real name. It was mostly locked down. I didn't really look at it that closely. Just enough to determine if there was any reason to remove the link.

If people found her blog from that, I don't know. I don't recall anyone posting about her blog, but it's possible, I guess.

Regardless, following links that YOU post on the internet is NOT stalking (this should not have to be stated).

OK, I've been trying to figure this out on my own but I can't figure out who you guys are talking about. Is he a regular commenter on Lori's blog? Not that I need another fundie to follow, but......someone enlighten me please?

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com

I didn't even know Griddle Giggles had a blog until I found it (already shut down) through Storage Sociopath's blog. Not even sure if that's the "hacked" blog in question. If anything that they are saying was done by us, we'd have some evidence of it.

THEORY: SS fucked with his wife's blog and is blaming us. To make his wife feel like the "outside world" is unsafe.

Ken, it's really rich how you scold one of our members like this:

"Your group posts everything they can find about us as if we are celebrities of some sort. And yes, you have many who also play by sane and sensible rules of common decency, but others who do not. That is your group of which you are a member? Will you own them?"

....when you are a member here too. You spent quite a lot of time here and continue to check in. This is YOUR group too. By the way, Ken, while you were disparaging "Your Group" over on your wife's blog today, did you bother telling the readers just how much time you've spent here? Did you bother telling them that you spent a lot of your time discussing your sex life and trolling for details of our sex lives? Did you tell them exactly what you discussed over here when you "tried to engage?"

Ken, it's really rich how you scold one of our members like this:

"Your group posts everything they can find about us as if we are celebrities of some sort. And yes, you have many who also play by sane and sensible rules of common decency, but others who do not. That is your group of which you are a member? Will you own them?"

....when you are a member here too. You spent quite a lot of time here and continue to check in. This is YOUR group too. By the way, Ken, while you were disparaging "Your Group" over on your wife's blog today, did you bother telling the readers just how much time you've spent here? Did you bother telling them that you spent a lot of your time discussing your sex life and trolling for details of our sex lives? Did you tell them exactly what you discussed over here when you "tried to engage?"

You're kidding, right? Who brought up the subject? Then again, this doesn't surprise me since Ken and Lori don't seem to have much loyalty towards one another.

Exactly. I think CM holds himself up as some paragon of many Christianhood. Remember the post where a woman tried to seduce him by the side of the road when he fixed her tire? She asked him if he'd like to @#$% and he replied that the only woman he'd @#$% for the rest of his life would be his wife. IOW, he thought he did a great thing yet he didn't leave the woman with a reason WHY he felt that way. The woman was probably left angry because she thought the wife was better looking or something.

I can't believe I'm about to say this. He said he had a wife. There is no need for further explanation. However, a simple "I'm married" would have sufficed. Of course Woody Woodpecker had to be crude and put the woman in her place. Now that part makes him a sexist asshole.

You're kidding, right? Who brought up the subject? Then again, this doesn't surprise me since Ken and Lori don't seem to have much loyalty towards one another.

Nope. Not kidding. I don't remember how it came up. I bet Koala can find it :D

He was trying to remind us that a wife should give her husband sex every time he wants it, no matter what, and that "ten minutes and some lube" is all it takes.

Nope. Not kidding. I don't remember how it came up. I bet Koala can find it :D

He was trying to remind us that a wife should give her husband sex every time he wants it, no matter what, and that "ten minutes and some lube" is all it takes.

Ewww, I feel dirty and a little nauseous picturing those two! Um, since Lori was banned from FJ and all, wonder if she knows what Ken discussed here.

Ewww, I feel dirty and a little nauseous picturing those two! Um, since Lori was banned from FJ and all, wonder if she knows what Ken discussed here.

Oh! Oh! Oh! There's also the time he talked about his daughters dressing "Christian Risqué" and spent a lot of time describing what he thought might be the appropriate amount of side breast to show - like a quarter inch or an eight of an inch of breast on the side of a dress.

I tell ya! This one is creepy.

I think it was my comment asking where he was from that makes him think he's being stalked. It was about the regional usage of the word "gal" and whether or not is was offensive. I wasn't thinking before I made that post. I apologized. I have zero interest in tracking/stalking anyone. It's all in the other Cabinetman thread.

I think it was my comment asking where he was from that makes him think he's being stalked. It was about the regional usage of the word "gal" and whether or not is was offensive. I wasn't thinking before I made that post. I apologized. I have zero interest in tracking/stalking anyone. It's all in the other Cabinetman thread.

I think we all get that and I think he knows you meant nothing by it. He is like an overwrought teenage girl stirring up drama where there is none.

The conversation quickly moved from where he might live to what words were common in each region of the U.S. Oh, and then cows. He's reaching.

He also wanted someone's address (Koala's, maybe?) so he could send her M&Ms.

How people such and Ken and Chester think we should look up to them as an example of what a great marriage should be, I will NEVER understand. I've known some oblivious people in my life, but these two take thick to a whole new level.

It totally wasn't your fault. Besides, if he didn't want people to know his general location, he probably shouldn't have mentioned the natural disaster in his area that anyone who lives on that side of the US would know about.

He also wanted someone's address (Koala's, maybe?) so he could send her M&Ms.

How people such and Ken and Chester think we should look up to them as an example of what a great marriage should be, I will NEVER understand. I've known some oblivious people in my life, but these two take thick to a whole new level.

Let's not forget how he used Lori's blog to invite pretty young Courtney to lunch after telling her how he'd like her to wear her hair. Talk about cyber stalking.

Courtney hasn't shown up to comment on the blog in quite a while. Smart woman.

Archived