IGNORED

I'm as big as a mountain ya'll!

Koala

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, is Ken some kind of celebrity that I didn't know about?

He's Lori Alexander's husband of course, and he's the most harassed man in America...because Jesus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That cretian is a msygonistic pig. Plain and simple. That his wife has been beaten down for so long by the demands and abuse that she has normalized it does not prove he is right. It's called Battered Wives Syndrome. I've personally witnessed a friend who only thought she had endured emotional abuse on the day she finally realized that coercive, controlling sex is not merely abusive but that she had been raped every day for over twenty years.

I've dealt with men who have legitimately been the victims of domestic abuse. It's exists, it's real.....and it has absolutely nothing to do with a wife turning down sex with her husband.

Very sadly, part of the reason that I believe he is real is that I once had to deal with someone who thought in much the same way. He was the scariest client I ever had.

Ken

July 28, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Rachel, you either are or are not a Christian. There is no such thing as “was†a Christian. When God adopts someone it is a permanent relationship that no longer stays together by our choice. He keeps us in the family of God forever.

That said, their are many who are children of God who walk in rebellion and need to return to the Father like the Prodigal Son, and He is waiting with open arms to restore you. But I am afraid that many who thought they we true believers, even some pastors and pastors wives, never really accepted Jesus as their Lord. They want Him to be their Savior but they do not want to take up His cross and follow Him.

You can’t blame Christianity and the Christian model of marriage for your failures in your marriage when you and your husband are not Believers. That is so unfair. Why would you have any expectation of a Biblical model working for you and your marriage if you have no Holy Spirit in your lives to hold you together, and neither of you are aligning your lives with the Word of God.

Don’t get me wrong on this as I am trying to say this as loving as I can. You still have a choice to throw your life into the life of Jesus and allow Him to take away your pain and to either be restored in your marriage to your husband, or find a godly man who will love you and lead you in Christ the way you desire.

It makes me absolutely sick to think that your husband claimed to be a believer, claimed to be a pastor, and screwed another women, but he is a sham of a man. God did not do this to you. This man you chose fooled you, or maybe you knew he was not for real before you married him. Regardless, he is a jerk and has proven his worth. Stop dwelling on his sins and find Jesus where He can be found, on His terms, not yours.

If any of us here can help you with finding a true and meaningful relationship with Jesus we would love the opportunity. Just know that my heart aches for your pain. It is awful, but we here in the Christian community of true believers did not cause. Go after those who profess Christ yet prove they are not His, or better yet, embrace the answer to your pain and join us. We all have hurts and pains we have hadto hand to him.

There is a huge reason why Hiswife went through all she did with rebellion and why Aman won her back. And that is because she was and is a true Believer. There should be a disclaimer perhaps on Aman’s Blog “Don’t try this at home in your own marriage unless you are married to a true Believer who desires deep in her heart to follow Jesus and do things His ways.†It is that person who will respond to discipline, because she wilt know deep down the discipline and the tough times come from a heavenly Father who loves her dearly.

Is it possible that God has been disciplining you for quite some time because you are His child? Will you finally come home to Him so He can meet your inner most needs?

I guess I'm still not a Christian? It's really convenient to have that in your back pocket. Submission didn't work for you? Well, you must not have been True BelieversTM. Arrrgh.

OFF TOPIC: Speaking of which, ChristianityTM is such a bait-and-switch! "All you have to do is believe Jesus Christ is your lord and accept him into your heart! He says that his yoke is easy and his burden is light!"

"Oh, I do believe that!" *prays the Sinner's Prayer*

"Sweet. Now, here are these rules and regulations about how to prove that you are a Christian. If you don't follow these, it's clear you aren't really a Christian and you won't get any of the sparkling benefits, including heaven."

ON TOPIC: And first God didn't cause my husband to be an asshole; it was his choice and I can't blame God for it. But then, God is disciplining me for my sinfulness through the divorce... so God did cause it?

I haven't looked at Breakfront Bastard's blog, but the arguments quoted here, as well as his and Ken's posts on FJ, are reminding me of those Escher prints of stairways:

tNcdxCI.jpg

33py5B2.jpg

He's Lori Alexander's husband of course, and he's the most harassed man in America...because Jesus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How sad for him .

Of course, I never heard of either of these people until I joined Free Jinger... so they can't be that famous.

How sad for him . I suspect his wife does harass him a lot.

Of course, I never heard of either of these people until I joined Free Jinger... so they can't be that famous.

Harassed my ass! Ken came here of his own free will and knew what the TOU was. He was free to leave at any time. Also, he doesn't seem to realize that when you post shit on the internet, it's gonna hit the fan. So, if he feel's all butthurt, it's his own damn fault.

Cabinetboy must be a lousy lay if he so adamant about controlling their sex life.

Cabinetboy must be a lousy lay if he so adamant about controlling their sex life.

For sure. Perhaps it's a "big man, small penis" thing?

For sure. Perhaps it's a "big man, small penis" thing?

Nah...small man, itty bitty penis. He flipped out the first time he had sex with his wife and she asked him "is it in yet?"

Yeah, and he's also a moron who didn't think through the implications of sharing the fact that he made an ultimatum on how often he must receive enthusiastic sex. Hence, the "she's rarin' to go" bullshit as a way to back peddle. If the latter were true, the former wouldn't be necessary.*

*And if course it's not "necessary." It's abusive and appalling.

Nah...small man, itty bitty penis. He flipped out the first time he had sex with his wife and she asked him "is it in yet?"

Is this for real?

This guy sounds like a total douchecanoe. I refuse to go to his blog and give him hits since I assume he's trolling for them. Also part of me wondered if this is written by my ex husband as fan fiction for his own life where he wins in the end instead of me actually leaving him. (I doubt it since none of the details match except the controlling creepy behavior and you don't agree = you are in rebellion BS)

Today, CM writes about modesty. He uses the word tits lol. I prefer bazoombas. It gives them a Latin flair (Monica Geller, anyone?) Anyways, the waitress' tits were hanging out and then he saw a woman walking down the street in a bathing suit. I'm not sure why any person would choose to walk down the street in a bathing suit, but that's beside the point.

CM seems to think Luckywife is a troll. I took this opportunity to tell him about Poe.

Today, CM writes about modesty. He uses the word tits lol. I prefer bazoombas. It gives them a Latin flair (Monica Geller, anyone?) Anyways, the waitress' tits were hanging out and then he saw a woman walking down the street in a bathing suit. I'm not sure why any person would choose to walk down the street in a bathing suit, but that's beside the point.

CM seems to think Luckywife is a troll. I took this opportunity to tell him about Poe.

If I were a Godly person (or a person writing a post about modesty that I wanted to be taken seriously), I think I would use the term breasts. In context, tits sounds kind of vulgar, IMO.

Why not just use the proper terms for anatomy when discussing it if you are trying to be serious. You aren't hanging out with your buddies at the bar.

If I were a Godly person (or a person writing a post about modesty that I wanted to be taken seriously), I think I would use the term breasts. In context, tits sounds kind of vulgar, IMO.

Why not just use the proper terms for anatomy when discussing it if you are trying to be serious. You aren't hanging out with your buddies at the bar.

Because it's CM.

(P.S. My bazoombas comment was a quote from Friends)

Because it's CM.

(P.S. My bazoombas comment was a quote from Friends)

I know re: your quote from friends. I don't have a problem with euphemisms in general. I just think if you are holding yourself up as some kind of Super Man of God and you are writing a post about a topic you expect to be taken seriously on, you should take the subject matter seriously and not sound like you are chatting with your buddies at the bar.

I try to make my "official" posts a little more professional sounding than my regular comments on a thread (depending on the topic), for example. Maybe that's just me :)

I know re: your quote from friends. I don't have a problem with euphemisms in general. I just think if you are holding yourself up as some kind of Super Man of God and you are writing a post about a topic you expect to be taken seriously on, you should take the subject matter seriously and not sound like you are chatting with your buddies at the bar.

I try to make my "official" posts a little more professional sounding than my regular comments on a thread (depending on the topic), for example. Maybe that's just me :)

Exactly. I think CM holds himself up as some paragon of many Christianhood. Remember the post where a woman tried to seduce him by the side of the road when he fixed her tire? She asked him if he'd like to @#$% and he replied that the only woman he'd @#$% for the rest of his life would be his wife. IOW, he thought he did a great thing yet he didn't leave the woman with a reason WHY he felt that way. The woman was probably left angry because she thought the wife was better looking or something.

And he took that opportunity to tell you that you aren't a Christian. ;)

And he took that opportunity to tell you that you aren't a Christian. ;)

LOL.

Someone needs to remove the bible and the book of common prayer from my bedside table and call my rector.

Except I think he is... Ken and he and lori and his wife and whatever other MRA Christians he can get to come by the blog are basically his gang at Cheers. They tell each other the same sort of stories they'd tell one another if they were sitting together at the bar. "Man, I saw this chick's tits today.... um. how immodest that bitch was" sort of stuff.

He works for himself, he lives in the boonies, so his blog is his way of Bullshitting with his buds.

Plus, this is a man who was a bouncer and whose father took him to a titty bar when he was 16. It is quite likely his first thought for body parts is not the proper name for them.

“I saw more tit over dinner than on some nights when I get some from you.â€

He said this in front of his kid. I may be showing my prudery here, but I'd have a real issue if my husband made a vulgar/crude comment about another woman like that in front of our kids.

"To be shown off & let them shine in all their glory with their owner"

No wonder he has so much entitlement. He genuinely believes that men own their wives.

Exactly. I think CM holds himself up as some paragon of many Christianhood. Remember the post where a woman tried to seduce him by the side of the road when he fixed her tire? She asked him if he'd like to @#$% and he replied that the only woman he'd @#$% for the rest of his life would be his wife. IOW, he thought he did a great thing yet he didn't leave the woman with a reason WHY he felt that way. The woman was probably left angry because she thought the wife was better looking or something.

bullshit!

That story did NOT happen. I'd put money on it.

"Tits?" "Ass cheeks?" Oh, yeah, he's using language like this on purpose to see what kind of reaction he'll get from us. The sort of behavior my son outgrew when he was around five. :roll:

"Tits?" "Ass cheeks?" Oh, yeah, he's using language like this on purpose to see what kind of reaction he'll get from us. The sort of behavior my son outgrew when he was around five. :roll:

He talks about commenting on another woman's "tits" in front of his kids, and LuckyWife is the troll. :roll:

I do agree with LuckyWife about one thing-- modesty bloggers are typically a bunch of dirty hypocrites. If you are dressing modestly to look sexy for a man (modest is hottest), well... that doesn't make much sense, does it?

Archived