IGNORED

I'm as big as a mountain ya'll!

Koala

Let's not forget how he used Lori's blog to invite pretty young Courtney to lunch after telling her how he'd like her to wear her hair. Talk about cyber stalking.

Courtney hasn't shown up to comment on the blog in quite a while. Smart woman.

Gross. I missed that story!

In a roundabout way, Ken has made me more loving towards my husband. Because he's not, ya know, anything like Ken and reading here makes me appreciate how good I really do have it. :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was my comment asking where he was from that makes him think he's being stalked. It was about the regional usage of the word "gal" and whether or not is was offensive. I wasn't thinking before I made that post. I apologized. I have zero interest in tracking/stalking anyone. It's all in the other Cabinetman thread.

Nah, he was accusing FJ of stalking him well before that. I think he started making those accusations around the time he stopped posting here.

Oh! Oh! Oh! There's also the time he talked about his daughters dressing "Christian Risqué" and spent a lot of time describing what he thought might be the appropriate amount of side breast to show - like a quarter inch or an eight of an inch of breast on the side of a dress.

I tell ya! This one is creepy.

VERY creepy, but I think I always got a creeper vibe from him.

Oh yes, because to brain trusts like these two, reading their blogs is stalking.

You know, there is a big-city newspaper that I occasionally post comments to online -- maybe half a dozen comments over the last few years.

One time there was an article about the best "unknown" small towns in the region, and I posted with a few descriptive attributes about my area but said I didn't want to identify the place specifically -- partly for basic internet security but mostly because the nature of the article was about "revealing" these little towns as great places to live, and I didn't want to give my town any extra publicity in that context -- it's a great place largely *because* of its small population, and if it ever becomes a popular getaway for the urban crowd, it would immediately be overwhelmed. So anyway, another commenter, being a mite bit snarky him- or herself, replied to my comment and pointed out that, based on the content of one or two of my other comments made on that site, he/she was speculating that I lived in [and then he proceeded to list three places, none of which were correct but still quite close to home].

Initially I was a bit stunned, both that I had provoked someone to sleuth me in that way, and also that I had indeed given tidbits of information that, when taken all together, might have revealed more about my location than I intended.

But I understood the comment in context and also recognized that this is more or less how the world works these days. If I truly wanted to be undetectable, I needed to stay off the internet or at least keep better track of what I say, and be a lot vague-er about it.

I did not feel "stalked"…

Also, to be perfectly honest, if I discovered that Cabinetman and his wife were my next door neighbors, I would go over and say hello and be authentically friendly, at least initially. Although we would disagree about many aspects of lifestyle and religion, that is true for me with much of my community as I'm in the extreme minority in both regards. That doesn't mean I don't accept and live happily side by side with people with differing views than my own. Even my active disdain is reserved for those who have offended me directly. He does not have anything to fear from FJ, I'm quite sure (although of course I can only vouch for myself). However, as has been said ad nauseum, if he doesn't want people to have specific information about him, he shouldn't post it online in a public location.

Also from Ken's comment on CM's blog:

"We do have some fear that some crazy will ultimately physically stalk us from your group."

I really have wondered if Courtney has had some fear that some crazy from Lori's blog (ahem....Ken) might physically stalk her. He was quite forward with her and if it gave us a creepy vibe, imagine how she felt. I think Ken needs to stop pointing the stalking finger at FJ while he's so busy using his wife's blog as a dating service.

And both Ken and Cabinet Man need to stop lusting after other women. Period.

Also from Ken's comment on CM's blog:

"We do have some fear that some crazy will ultimately physically stalk us from your group."

I really have wondered if Courtney has had some fear that some crazy from Lori's blog (ahem....Ken) might physically stalk her. He was quite forward with her and if it gave us a creepy vibe, imagine how she felt. I think Ken needs to stop pointing the stalking finger at FJ while he's so busy using his wife's blog as a dating service.

And both Ken and Cabinet Man need to stop lusting after other women. Period.

I have MUCH better things to do with my time Ken, Lori and Armoire-Ass. Skinny dipping w/the spouse, contemplating the lint in my navel, cutting my toenails and dusting the house come to mind as better uses of my time.

You all are total skuzzbuckets, nasty dingleberries and singular wastes of DNA. You don't like what we say? Then quit writing that crazy shit on a fucking PUBLIC blog. Honestly, most of it reads like fiction anymore. Ken and Lori...admit you barely tolerate each other and do yourselves a favor and divorce. Lori, quit being psycho-bitch from hell. Ken...go get fucked by a real woman. Armoire-Ass...you are full of shit and ought to be damn glad you ain't married to me...I'd have tolerated your bullshit for exactly 30 seconds before I went into full bitch mode and put your sorry ass in its place. By the time your sleezy ass woke up I'd be gone with YOUR money and YOUR children and you would NEVER find me again. So...fuck all of you.

Poor Ken. It must be disappointing him that those of us in the county haven't bothered trying to stalk him. Why on earth would we want to do that?

Poor Ken. It must be disappointing him that those of us in the county haven't bothered trying to stalk him. Why on earth would we want to do that?

Because we don't give a shit and have better things to do. Personally, I don't EVER want to meet these assholes.

My stomach does a slow roll every time Cabbyman/Aman refers to "giving you meat when you wanted milk". I know what he means, but Eeeeeeeeee-yewwwwwwwww

Gross. I missed that story!

In a roundabout way, Ken has made me more loving towards my husband. Because he's not, ya know, anything like Ken and reading here makes me appreciate how good I really do have it. :D

I am a nightmare on this I-pad, but here are Ken's comments regarding Courtney:

Ken Alexander:

Courtney that is unfair to say!

I just looked at you and your husband on your blog and your are an ideal model of femininity.

A woman can wear these things and be feminine, but many who wear them are doing so to look masculine, or at least not feminine.

Your face and smile makes it look like you could wear a potato sack and still look feminine, even with short hair. But I do think you would look better with longer hair maybe to the shoulders .... but my opinion doesn’t count if your man likes it short. He is the one you are pleasing :) .

I wonder that too. Desperate attempt to stay relevant? Badge of honour to be "persecuted" by FJ?

Ken, if you're that desperate, I'll volunteer for the stalking. You'll have to come to Scotland for that, and bring your own camera. I lost ours, and can't be arsed to fiddle with my mobile phone. Please, bring a sign saying "I am Ken". Plus, I'm fairly busy, so can we restrict the stalking to Thursday evenings, between the hours of 19.00 and 21.00, at a pub of your choice? That'd be fab, don't forget the sign. Also, if it rains or I don't feel like it, all stalking is off.

He also wanted someone's address (Koala's, maybe?) so he could send her M&Ms.

How people such and Ken and Chester think we should look up to them as an example of what a great marriage should be, I will NEVER understand. I've known some oblivious people in my life, but these two take thick to a whole new level.

That was FormerGothardite. She mentioned something about liking M&Ms, and Ken posted about wanting her address to send her some. Yikes. :?

Speaking of Ken, I wanted to know, did Lori ever post about him cheating on her early on in their marriage? I could have sworn something like this came up at one point when I started reading here, but I'm not sure. I might be confusing Ken for another blogger's husband.

I don't think Ken cheated(that we know of) but he did avoid being with Lori as much as possible. Not that I blame him. I have always felt that he actually loved her when they married and then finding out that she wasn't attracted to him, didn't love him and only viewed him as a way to avoid working helped turn him into the bitter, unhappy person he is today.

And yes, he wanted my address so he could mail me M&M's. Pretty sure that is closer to stalking than reading a public blog.

That was FormerGothardite. She mentioned something about liking M&Ms, and Ken posted about wanting her address to send her some. Yikes. :?

Speaking of Ken, I wanted to know, did Lori ever post about him cheating on her early on in their marriage? I could have sworn something like this came up at one point when I started reading here, but I'm not sure. I might be confusing Ken for another blogger's husband.

Maybe Sunshine Mary's husband? Didn't he cheat on her?

Yeah, Sunshine Mary I don't know about, but the Treasures in a Shoebox lady, Cheryl, had a husband that cheated pretty regularly. Maybe I'm thinking of her. :think:

Nope. Not kidding. I don't remember how it came up. I bet Koala can find it :D

He was trying to remind us that a wife should give her husband sex every time he wants it, no matter what, and that "ten minutes and some lube" is all it takes.

Here are a few.

Ken Alexander:

Again wrong in most counts here. First, Lori and I have always enjoyed a healthy and regular sex life from day one on, because we both enjoy sex. Second, she recognizes that the "feelings" are not important.

If he says "do not deprive each other of sex," and one partner is not much in the mood, they can still please their spouse, and in turn please God by their obedience, and as another pointed out above, often just doing the right thing puts you in the mood and you enjoy it too.

For instance, I like basketball and sex

I went without sex often, remember, I did travel a lot, and even at home it was not daily, and never when Lori was unwilling. Fortunately, Lori enjoys sex, so regular opportunity was not hard to find. Remember, back then she was NOT submissive, so if she was not interested/willing, we had no sex.

Of course increasing frequency would potentially hurt the situation IF we are talking about intercourse, but not if we are talking about other ways she can help satisfy her husband's needs. That is part of compromise, and it could have been reached much sooner if the wives would followed their own belief in a submissive role in their marriage, but they were functioning under a number of lies taught to them by worldly thinking, especially the lie that even when married they got to choose the frequency of sex... all on their own... because it was their body and their feelings.

It takes 10 minutes to please most men... adding an extra 10 minutes once, twice three times a week to ones schedule seems like an easy thing to do

Lori Alexander:

There is something called lubrication and serving others whether you feel like it or not.

So now that you know not giving your husband frequent sex is sin and you don't want to walk in sin, start making your husband happy. IT ONLY NEEDS TO TAKE TEN MINUTES!!! That is not much of a sacrifice to have a happy husband.

Maybe Sunshine Mary's husband? Didn't he cheat on her?

With close to three dozen women, and he even gave her the gift that keeps on giving: chlamydia.

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss Shitstain Mary & Murse Phil. I wonder if she ever got a dishwasher?

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com

I didn't even know Griddle Giggles had a blog until I found it (already shut down) through Storage Sociopath's blog. Not even sure if that's the "hacked" blog in question. If anything that they are saying was done by us, we'd have some evidence of it.

THEORY: SS fucked with his wife's blog and is blaming us. To make his wife feel like the "outside world" is unsafe.

Wait what? SS is accusing someone from here of hacking his wife's blog? Can you please quote that for me? I'm loathe to go there unless I have to. If you don't want to quote it can you provide me a direct link please? Thanks much!

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss Shitstain Mary & Murse Phil. I wonder if she ever got a dishwasher?

She was nothing if not entertaining.

Wait what? SS is accusing someone from here of hacking his wife's blog? Can you please quote that for me? I'm loathe to go there unless I have to. If you don't want to quote it can you provide me a direct link please? Thanks much!

Here's the wife. According to her, we not only hacked the blog, we impersonated her family:

They may not consider reading what is public on the internet as stalking, but when my personal blog has an increase of 1800%, is hacked, and I (and my friend lists) receive friendship requests from false accounts set up on Facebook claiming the identity of real people I know all in a matter of a few days, its going to take a lot more to convince me its not stalking…..hacking is not reading online information. Impersonating others is not public information. Both cross the line.

Here are a few.

Ken Alexander:

Lori Alexander:

1. Ken is ALWAYS changing his stories!

2. Ken and Lori keep insisting on "10 minutes" in the bedroom yet if that's all the time that's invested, what does that say about Ken? Yikes!

3. I absolutely hate how Laurie guilts her readers into thinking they're sinning by opting of out sex on the occasion that they're especially tired or not feeling well. Even Paul says in I Corinthians that he says this as a concession and not as a command because he wished all were like him (not married). I Corinthians is the only book in the NT where the author made the distinction of who commanded what.

1Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.†2But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

Curious, here is what Wardrobe Wanker says:

Your group is evil. And you freely call them friends. And what you say about not stalking is a flat out lie. You ask my dear wife and children if they feel stalked. And they will answer you they do. You ask my dear wife how much sleep she has lost from your group…and it is much. You ask my dear wife who runs our websites why her facebook account was hacked, my business info was posted online and why she had to delete a blog she had spent years making and the answer is your group stalking us. Don’t forget Saul technically had the law behind him…it did not make him right Stephanie and it certianly did not make him christian.

Can we sue THEM for libel, prettyplease? ;)

With close to three dozen women, and he even gave her the gift that keeps on giving: chlamydia.

I linked to her blog through Lori's and found her to be extremely angry and unkind. Now I can understand why! Three dozen women + Chlamydia???

Archived