IGNORED

Ken A. gets fooled

I was reading Lori's blog post yesterday. A woman named Ashleigh commented, saying her husband insists their two girls attend school although Ashleigh herself strongly feels this is wrong. She ends with a plea that perhaps Ken ("another godly man") can talk sense into her hubby.

Ken responds with his usual long, long answer. He talks a lot about how his daughters did have trouble in the ungodly public school, so sometimes they were homeschooled and sometimes not.

Here's the funny thing: I clicked on Ashleigh's name and was taken to her blog. Her blog is almost definitely a parody, kind of like Murse Phil or Sunshine Gary. At first glance, you might think it is a real fundie mom blog, but I highly doubt it. Too over the top.

And there's Ken rushing to give godly advice to another Spiritual Leader, except this time it is one who doesn't exist.

I was reading Lori's blog post yesterday. A woman named Ashleigh commented, saying her husband insists their two girls attend school although Ashleigh herself strongly feels this is wrong. She ends with a plea that perhaps Ken ("another godly man") can talk sense into her hubby.

Ken responds with his usual long, long answer. He talks a lot about how his daughters did have trouble in the ungodly public school, so sometimes they were homeschooled and sometimes not.

Here's the funny thing: I clicked on Ashleigh's name and was taken to her blog. Her blog is almost definitely a parody, kind of like Murse Phil or Sunshine Gary. At first glance, you might think it is a real fundie mom blog, but I highly doubt it. Too over the top.

And there's Ken rushing to give godly advice to another Spiritual Leader, except this time it is one who doesn't exist.

I saw that yesterday and definitely got a snarky vibe from it, lol. Good catch on the blog!

ETA: omg, this blog is a gas!!!!!!

Ashleigh struck again! This time, she visited Kelly C's blog. She's still seeking help about her Spiritual Leader's insistence that the kids attend public school.

Oh Kelly, thank you for this beautiful post!

My husband feels it is important for our children to attend school. I don’t want them to go. He is the Head though, so I must submit to him. They went to school last year, but I’m still so afraid for them! Can you help me find a way to convince my husband to let my children stay home where they are safe, rather than go to school, where they will learn nothing but how to become Worldly?

Thank you, Ashleigh! Are you a FJer?

i love the part about them wearing long skirts but no undies to the park so they can just do the wide stance and pee in the grass instead of hitting up the public potty where people pee everywhere :lol: zedicy542.blogspot.com/

This snark blog is a thing of beauty. Thank you, Hisey!

I'm pregnant! I just got done taking the test. The urine isn't even dry yet, but I am going to be a mommy again! I can't wait! The girls cant wait either. If it's a girl, her name will be Kymberleigh Dayton. If its a boy his name will be Bartholomew Bonaparte. I can't wait!

zedicy542.blogspot.com/

For those who want the link to the blog without giving LAiaM the clicks. It's worth your time.

"Real life examples of God's love

Have you ever had a dog? They are so loyal and loving. They are actually the perfect example of God.

God backwards is Dog. Dogs are friendly and loyal. Anything you do to them, and they still love and adore you. God is the same way.

Ever pet another dog, and come home to find your dog sniffing you, and then being hurt? Or have two dogs try to fight for your affections? They are loyal and loving, but they are also jealous. God is the same way. He is jealous when you put others in front of him... just like dogs!

Its a great way to teach kids about God."

Hilarious

I think the comments on this satire blog are the best part. So far, all the ones I've seen seem to be taking it seriously (I'm working my way from the beginning). I mean, that can't be the case, right? Maybe the author wrote the comments herself? It's just SO CLEARLY a spoof.

Poe's law in action, I guess.

I guess I was referring to the "You are a terrible person" comments and not the "I agree with you" comments. They peter out after the first few months of the blog, mostly.

I just imagine the author laughing as she is told by an "enlightened" individual that apparently can't recognize satire that she should die.

When I read the headline of this post I thought..."Oh, no. Lori has concieved a miracle baby by poking holes in her diaphragm again."

Excuse me while I go drink some bleach after thinking about those two going at it.

Oh I've left a few comments myself, I'm sure there's plenty of other fakes ones too lol

I can neither confirm or deny those accusations, but I can say that this chick better keep her long-skirted nonpareils outta my line of sight. :lol:

My first thought when I saw this topic was: "Of course he got fooled, he married that bitch Lori, didn't he?"

I have just spent a snarkalicious rainy afternoon ass-deep in this hilarious rabbit-hole! I don't know when I've had so much fun.

I guess I was referring to the "You are a terrible person" comments and not the "I agree with you" comments. They peter out after the first few months of the blog, mostly.

I just imagine the author laughing as she is told by an "enlightened" individual that apparently can't recognize satire that she should die.

Yeah, those are hysterical. The funniest comment though was by a real person ( presumably) who was investigating Razing Ruth when her cover was blown, and wanted to know if Ashleigh knew her :lol: like an episode of the Twilight Zone!

zedicy542.blogspot.com/2013/07/baileigh-is-clingy.html#comment-form

Somebody fooled Kelly Crawford? This I gotta read. I only wish I thought of it first.

Yeah, those are hysterical. The funniest comment though was by a real person ( presumably) who was investigating Razing Ruth when her cover was blown, and wanted to know if Ashleigh knew her :lol: like an episode of the Twilight Zone!

zedicy542.blogspot.com/2013/07/baileigh-is-clingy.html#comment-form

OMG I'd forgotten about the Ruth malarkey blog. That was weird. I see it's gone.

I'm hoping this is parody because to be honest nothing shocks me anymore :lol:

The skirt pee is awesome!

Do you think that would really work? Or would you wind up with pee all down your front?

Coming from a kid that grew up on a farm in Oklahoma and had to pee outside on occasion, standing in a long skirt to pee incognito would not work. Pee on legs, skirt, socks and shoes. Utterly disgusting. :lol:

Archived