IGNORED

Ken A. gets fooled

Aww, crap. She had such a good thing going until she got inconsistent. In the last couple posts she has called one of her daughters Ashleigh.

Do you think that would really work? Or would you wind up with pee all down your front?

Urine would most likely stream down your legs and probably splatter all over the skirt, your shoes, your feet ...

I very much appreciate all the joys of modern plumbing. I do not ever want to be in a position where spreading my legs and pissing like a draft horse all over the local playground is my only option.

Urine would most likely stream down your legs and probably splatter all over the skirt, your shoes, your feet ...

I very much appreciate all the joys of modern plumbing. I do not ever want to be in a position where spreading my legs and pissing like a draft horse all over the local playground is my only option.

I totally agree with you. Thats what I thought would happpen anyway. I just thought abouy long long car rides, where sometimes the only option is try to hold it in for another hour, or pee on the side of the road.

I totally agree with you. Thats what I thought would happpen anyway. I just thought abouy long long car rides, where sometimes the only option is try to hold it in for another hour, or pee on the side of the road.

You could always try a Go Girl :lol: go-girl.com/

ETA i did not know that's what they were called until just now. Definitely going to exorcise "You go, girl" out of my Compliments to Friends vocabulary :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

I find myself wondering if Ashleigh is Ermagherd. The snarking style is suspiciously similar.

You could always try a Go Girl :lol: go-girl.com/

ETA i did not know that's what they were called until just now. Definitely going to exorcise "You go, girl" out of my Compliments to Friends vocabulary :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

OMG is that thing REAL!? Wow I didn't know such a thing existed.

Edit: I just saw "Mommy Girl: Now your daughter can pee hygenically whether going at a port a potty in the park, or the toilet at the mall"

The skiing one says you can pee in the woods without even taking off your pants...

Theres a bag and an extension too. Oh Lord. I can't decide if this is hilarious or brilliant.

OMG is that thing REAL!? Wow I didn't know such a thing existed.

Edit: I just saw "Mommy Girl: Now your daughter can pee hygenically whether going at a port a potty in the park, or the toilet at the mall"

The skiing one says you can pee in the woods without even taking off your pants...

Theres a bag and an extension too. Oh Lord. I can't decide if this is hilarious or brilliant.

A total necessity for Festival season. Although with British weather nobody notices a damp spot anyway :lol:

I find myself wondering if Ashleigh is Ermagherd. The snarking style is suspiciously similar.

Who be Ermagherd FG?

Who be Ermagherd FG?

Erma Gerd is the poster named yadayadayada. Her crashing StillgayGreg's radio show was an amazing moment. :lol:

Congratulations! Your post has been awarded a Helpmeet Raptureversary Award. Check out Community Discussion for more details.

A total necessity for Festival season. Although with British weather nobody notices a damp spot anyway :lol:

OTBT, my only festival experience was Download 2003. Although I really enjoyed watching NOFX and Less Than Jake playing live, the camping itself was torture. I like a few beers and had thought it would be nice when drunk to just fall asleep where you lie, but waking up at four in the morning with a full bladder and having to wade knee deep through shit to the portable toilets wasn't fun! I'm a city girl through and through. Give me my flat any day where my toilet is just in the next room!

OTBT, my only festival experience was Download 2003. Although I really enjoyed watching NOFX and Less Than Jake playing live, the camping itself was torture. I like a few beers and had thought it would be nice when drunk to just fall asleep where you lie, but waking up at four in the morning with a full bladder and having to wade knee deep through shit to the portable toilets wasn't fun! I'm a city girl through and through. Give me my flat any day where my toilet is just in the next room!

Oh my festival days are WELL over :lol:

Mr Ok is taking little Miss ok to Glastonbury next year..... I said I would go AFTER he books my hotel room :D

theafamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/

My words are failing me this morning. This is a blog that works in conjunction with the snark blog. Since I can't think properly this morning you will just have to read because I can't forn a coherent sentence thjis moring.

theafamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/

My words are failing me this morning. This is a blog that works in conjunction with the snark blog. Since I can't think properly this morning you will just have to read because I can't forn a coherent sentence thjis moring.

Damnit, now I have butterscotch pudding all over my phone and iPad. I suppose that is the price I pay for eating pudding in bed while reading FJ on a Sunday morning instead of getting myself to church or something equally Godly. I accept that I am a horrible Atheist and must pay but why my iPad? Won't anyone think of the iPads?

Sadly, giving us the link gives Ken the heads up.

Although, I will say reading Lori's site as a satire makes it much easier to read.

Archived