IGNORED

Anna (Maidens of Worth) has a new blog

ladyamylynn

ry-an-na.blogspot.com/

It looks like she and her husband are living in Shanghai now. Baby Hadassah is pretty cute, and Anna seems happy. She seems to have matured a lot since her last blog. I wonder if the constraints of living overseas will affect the number of babies they have? She always seemed like the type to want a million kids, but living in a small apartment in China might make her think twice.

thanks for this, she's one of my gateway fundies, and I found the lack of info about the china move from other sources frustrating :D

the air pollution in shanghai is horrendous, though, let's hope little Hadassah doesn't become asthmatic :cry:

it sounds like they have a 3-bedroom apartment, so in fundie terms I wouldn't be surprised if they have 4 or 5 blessings by the time they return to the States.....

ladymylynn, thank you! Yes, she was one of my "early ones" and I've always thought "Maidens of Worth" was the best Dominionist blog name EVAH.

Doesn't China have a 2 children per family policy? How does that work for people living there for a long time, but aren't Chinese citizens? I assume the policy has to do with resource control (for lack of a better description), so the govt can't be too happy about non-citizens coming to the country and popping out kids continuously during their stay.

That is one cute, smiley baby!

I, too, am curious about the China's child limit policy and how it applies to non-citizens.

So basically they are in China to be quasi-missionaries?

Archived