IGNORED

19 Kids & Courting - Duggar Snark Season 8 - Part 5

happy atheist

I've been gone for a while, so I'm going back through and reading what I've missed. Anyways, when I read "Seecock," I instantly remembered Jessica Simpson's "Am I eating chicken or fish?" line.

Seecock, Ben probably doesn't have one that I would want to see.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that definitely played into it. I've had friends (non-fundie) shorten their engagements and have much earlier weddings because parents/close relatives had some sort of serious terminal illness and the engaged couple wanted them there.

That was the experience of my niece and her now husband. They moved their wedding up a bit because his mom had terminal breast cancer. It's good that they got married last summer because she died in the fall.

I think they may just be cap sleeves that have been pulled up because her arms are raised. However, bigger news is the lower neckline. And that's a cute shirt. I wonder here she got it?

ETA: I do not believe they were unchaperoned, either. See the antennae (or peace sign, take your pick) behind them? Probably a howler.

Damn girl! She is looking good!

I think they're cap sleeves, they look a little rolled up, maybe just for the picture/because the position of her arms, or because she doesn't want weird tan lines? I like the low neckline! :pink-shock: Honestly, it looks like something I'd wear, looks normal and not particularly modest at all.

I think it was Hannie and Justin (or Jackson? They kinda all run together) that were chaperoning that trip? There was a picture on the Pickles FB page I saw a few hours ago...

I think they may just be cap sleeves that have been pulled up because her arms are raised. However, bigger news is the lower neckline. And that's a cute shirt. I wonder here she got it?

ETA: I do not believe they were unchaperoned, either. See the antennae (or peace sign, take your pick) behind them? Probably a howler.

It was Hannie(who from what I can tell was providing the peace sign) and one of the younger boys, Maybe Justin? There were two photos on Ben's fb

Edit: whoops sorry Alachantal :D

It's too bad that the "peace sign" that one of the younger kids was holding up wasn't held above Jessa's or Ben's head. We always used to call that devil's horns.

Where did these kids ever learn about the Peace sign?

Penny -old Peace sign waver

Didn't they go to Japan, the country where no photo can be taken without the peace sign?

At least, she's wearing a seat belt.

I just realized I'd be a terrible chaperone. Today I left my 16-year-old cousin and his girlfriend alone in a playground outside the community pool and went back to his house for the family party going on. Ooops.

I just realized I'd be a terrible chaperone. Today I left my 16-year-old cousin and his girlfriend alone in a playground outside the community pool and went back to his house for the family party going on. Ooops.

Maybe you should put down that work of Satan called Harry Potter and pick up a work of God, like the Bible. :D

I read somewhere that at the Jill/Dill wedding, Michelle's wedding dress was on display. Does anybody know 1) if that's true and 2) if so, was it the real dress she wore lo those many years ago or was it that hideous number from the Kleinfelds crossover show?

I read somewhere that at the Jill/Dill wedding, Michelle's wedding dress was on display. Does anybody know 1) if that's true and 2) if so, was it the real dress she wore lo those many years ago or was it that hideous number from the Kleinfelds crossover show?

It's true. Disgusting and selfish and egotistical, but nonetheless true.

It was the original dress, the one she got from Mary, so it's not even "her" dress.

Maybe you should put down that work of Satan called Harry Potter and pick up a work of God, like the Bible. :D

JK Rowling is a goddess in this house :worship:

It was the dress Michelle wore when she originally married Jim Bob all those years ago. The dress is said to have been Mary's originally. I think there might be a pic or two on the last page of Jill's marriage thread in Quiver Full of Duggars. veron1que was kind enough to organize and cross-reference all pics pertaining to Jill's engagement and marriage there.

Nope, I was wrong, it's the only one missing.

post-7337-14451999189961_thumb.jpg

Nope, I was wrong, it's the only one missing.

I was kind of glad it was missing. If only we can crop out the Mullet's "dress" and leave the wonderful tribute to Derick's dad.

Archived