IGNORED

19 Kids & Courting - Duggar Snark Season 8 - Part 5

happy atheist

Anna was bitching that people ask her when the next GrandDuggar will appear when the previous one is 3 or four months old. Yeah, Anna. We know that you have nothing better to do than pop out babies.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to apologize. I don't usually get angry. gustava's original comment seemed......hostile :? I think I'll avoid Duggar and political topics for a while :|

I also apologize. I misunderstood your post.

Anna was bitching that people ask her when the next GrandDuggar will appear when the previous one is 3 or four months old. Yeah, Anna. We know that you have nothing better to do than pop out babies.

Maybe if she hadn't answered "as many as possible" to the "how many children are you going to have" question, people wouldn't be asking her so often. No sympathy.

Maybe if she hadn't answered "as many as possible" to the "how many children are you going to have" question, people wouldn't be asking her so often. No sympathy.

She's leaving it up to The Lord. And I agree she's fundie and apart of the Duggars circus. I'm sure Jill will be ask the same questions.

She's leaving it up to The Lord. And I agree she's fundie and apart of the Duggars circus. I'm sure Jill will be ask the same questions.

http://youtu.be/DXOEZuWia24?t=1m57s

JB: How many would ya'll like to have?

Anna: As many as possible

Josh: As many as God would allow us to have, but I would be happy with one or two if that's all that God gave us, so.

I would like to think that she's beginning to realize that having 3 kids so close together is more work that she thought it would be, and that maybe she should wait a while for the next, but that would probably be giving her too much credit.

Any opinion as to why TLC continues to show reruns of 19 Kids several times a day every day of the week while they have not shown one rerun of The Little Couple? The shows had pretty much equal ratings, though apparently The Little Couple edged out 19K. I find it strange if the goal of a network is to garner ratings in order to sell commercial time at the highest rate possible. They show 19K at least four times a day.

On another TLC note, they have a new show called "Buying Naked", which is about selling real estate in a nudist community. The producers assure us the show is not salacious. Yeah, right.

Any opinion as to why TLC continues to show reruns of 19 Kids several times a day every day of the week while they have not shown one rerun of The Little Couple? The shows had pretty much equal ratings, though apparently The Little Couple edged out 19K. I find it strange if the goal of a network is to garner ratings in order to sell commercial time at the highest rate possible. They show 19K at least four times a day.

On another TLC note, they have a new show called "Buying Naked", which is about selling real estate in a nudist community. The producers assure us the show is not salacious. Yeah, right.

There may, indeed, be no salacious intent among the nudists, but there will be among the audience.

I don't understand TLC not airing reruns of The Little Couple either.

There may, indeed, be no salacious intent among the nudists, but there will be among the audience.

Are there new episodes being shown? TLC tends to show repeats of currently or soon to be airing shows.

I agree there is no salacious intent amongst the nudists. The producer says the intent is to shed light on a different lifestyle. I could go my entire lifetime without being curious about the nudist lifestyle. I watched the clip which is available on the TLC website and there are a lot of butt shots and people standing around with items such as wine bottles placed at strategic locations so as to avoid full frontal nudity. I wonder how the Duggars feel being on the same network as some of these shows. I'm sure there is some justification in their minds for keeping their relationship with TLC going. I am pretty certain they are addicted to celebrity.

I checked out the show's video but am reasonably certain that I will never watch the actual show. I will be keeping an eye on the ratings, though.

Plus, being TLC and how they love to script, there probably won't be the true representation of that lifestyle (i.e. since almost no one IRL looks good w/out a stitch of clothes) and since a lot of peeps who do this kind of thing tend to be the free-spirit, hippy type or not so young. :lol: Like, Willie Nelson types or very leathery from over exposure.

Hey, J'Chelle. Is the groom supposed to be available for sex on demand? We know that's all you do. It's all about babies. And the man rules the roost. I bet Jill will master the glazed eye look in no time. J'Chelle and Anna sure have.

Can they please air this nudist show right before 19KaC so that if fundies try to tune in early, they get an eye and earful? :lol:

Can they please air this nudist show right before 19KaC so that if fundies try to tune in early, they get an eye and earful? :lol:

Let us praaaay for it....

:pray:

And in the vein of shitting out tons of babies, I hate to admit it, but I hope the Dills have a little pickle in the canning jar soon. Mostly because I feel that out of all the Duggar lasses, Jill seems the more maternal sister. Jill's gift is to love, and keep loving past 6 months. Besides, once she has her own child, she'll (hopefully) be able to realize that her family is Derrick and the pickle, not the Duggar Family Circus.

There's an awesome Polish proverb circulating around Facebook right now that I really like that's about avoiding unnecessary drama:

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys

Hopefully Jill and Derick will come to feel this way about the Duggar family circus over time.

Let us praaaay for it....

:pray:

And in the vein of shitting out tons of babies, I hate to admit it, but I hope the Dills have a little pickle in the canning jar soon. Mostly because I feel that out of all the Duggar lasses, Jill seems the more maternal sister. Jill's gift is to love, and keep loving past 6 months. Besides, once she has her own child, she'll (hopefully) be able to realize that her family is Derrick and the pickle, not the Duggar Family Circus.

I agree with everything you said.

And I might add: maybe a first little pickle will lower the pressure on the Dills. I'm pretty sure their must be a good amount a pressure: ''to make sure the marriage was consumed, to make sure Jill doesn't have an empty womb, to make sure they are fertile, to keep the ratings up for the show...'' Not that I agree with people being so pushy, but I don't doubt it exists. Maybe after the couple has their first little one, people will let them breathe a bit.

Someone was kind of rude on the Pickles page. "If it was MY child I wouldn't miss the rehearsal OR the wedding!" Like really lady? Maybe she was resting the day before so she could go today. If they don't know if she will make it, clearly she must be pretty ill. Cathy seems like the type of person who wouldn't miss it unless she just couldn't get out of bed. What happens then? Weddings are exhausting. I hope she gets to go, but if she can't, she has a good reason for it.

If it were my mother or my fiancée's mother, I would postpone the wedding. The hell with everyone else, even inconvenienced guests!

Oh no, that's not fair. She seemed so excited to get to know Jill. I hope she recovers and they have a great mother-daughter relationship in the future.

And someone who will gradually help her leave fundiedom.

No, but I bet she has a nasty beard burn on her face.

And perhaps, ahem, in other places[sMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

If it were my mother or my fiancée's mother, I would postpone the wedding. The hell with everyone else, even inconvenienced guests!

Depending on the type or stage of cancer that really might not be feasible. If she has a very bad prognosis or is facing a grueling course of treatment she very well might want them to do the wedding while she is still likely to be able to attend. I know that's what I would want for my kids, and I think they would want me to be able to attend. It's just speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's why it was such a very short engagement.

I see your point, Mama Mia. This is a touchy subject for me as I will be getting married soon and have lost both my mother and grandmother. But, yeah, I understand what your saying.

Depending on the type or stage of cancer that really might not be feasible. If she has a very bad prognosis or is facing a grueling course of treatment she very well might want them to do the wedding while she is still likely to be able to attend. I know that's what I would want for my kids, and I think they would want me to be able to attend. It's just speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's why it was such a very short engagement.

I also think that may add to the pressure to have a child so soon.

I think that definitely played into it. I've had friends (non-fundie) shorten their engagements and have much earlier weddings because parents/close relatives had some sort of serious terminal illness and the engaged couple wanted them there.

Michelle's skirt is so short that it barely covers her knees :naughty: so I that doesn't leave much material to puff out.

It's a weird picture. Why the gap between the two boys in the back? Was Jill supposed to be standing there? Why is Jill's chair so much higher? Maybe (ninja twist) what we are seeing is the photoshopped version, and in the original Jill was standing in the back and someone else was in her current spot.

There will be a new nickname eventually. We have to get to know him better. In this picture he looks more cocky than smug. How's Seecock?

I've been gone for a while, so I'm going back through and reading what I've missed. Anyways, when I read "Seecock," I instantly remembered Jessica Simpson's "Am I eating chicken or fish?" line.

Archived