IGNORED

Do not judge. Lori has ordered to those she looks down on.

I was reading her post today (because I CANNOT HELP MYSELF) I found myself wondering why, if she's saved so many marriages, are these woman not on her blog commenting about her good work. Wouldn't she have followers and supporters if she's been such a successful mentor? And wouldn't those supporters be eager to share their wonderful experience?

Also, I got to the line about "2 percent of wives, blah, blah, blah...." and I realized Ken must have written this post. What do you all think? If you can stand to read it, that is. I think Ken pushed Lori off her blogging chair and took over today but is pretending he didn't.

Hi Ken!!

I love how all the comments praise her and any comment she can't dissent on she removes. The only disagreeing comments she lets in are ones where Ken steps in and tells them they are wrong.

And today she just had to step in that anyone who does not agree with her which is only like two percent of people, are married to evil men and are unbelievers. Uh-huh. So disagreeing with Lori's ideas on men mean you must be married to a bad man. And if you disagree with her, you are not only of a tiny percent of people, but you are not a believer either.

She and Ken are so delusional, living in their own little miserable worlds, they can't see the forest for the trees and when others can. Just divorce already, they'd be less miserable and stop wanting to spread that misery around to everyone else. Just because Ken and Lori had and have a shitty marriage doesn't mean everyone else has to have them too. And most of her commenters that praise her appear to live in similar shitty marriages.

The only time I've ever left a comment for Lori, she did not delete it because it was on a year+ old post about HPV. She was saying you don't need HPV screening or vaccination if you're a Good Christian . But HPV can be passed from mother to child during birth and then passed on to Good Christian spouses. How do I know this? Because it happened to me.

I don't think she ever read it, otherwise she probably would have deleted it.

Lucky you managed to get it, coz it gone now :x

I'm glad you saved this! I saw it yesterday for a brief moment in time, and when I went back to copy it, she'd already zapped it.

The only time I've ever left a comment for Lori, she did not delete it because it was on a year+ old post about HPV. She was saying you don't need HPV screening or vaccination if you're a Good Christian . But HPV can be passed from mother to child during birth and then passed on to Good Christian spouses. How do I know this? Because it happened to me.

I don't think she ever read it, otherwise she probably would have deleted it.

My biggest issue with her is she never does any research into the advice she orders everyone to follow. She will read one article or quote and suddenly be the expert spreading her crap. But she refuses to admit she doesn't have a clue and when proof is shown she throws a hissy fit and deletes the comment and usually blocks the person. Then a little while later she post a contradiction of the first post but refuses to admit that too. Omfg I would love to have a face to face "discussion" with her wonder how she would deal with it if she couldn't hit delete lol

Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way... :whistle:

Sheeple:

Thank you...I needed this! I wish you could be my mentor! I really want one, but I think it's so hard to find women who truly think Biblically and haven't been subtly persuaded by culture and feminism. I'd like to find one at my church. How would you suggest going about it? What questions should I ask of the person before getting into a mentoring relationship with her that would really help me see if she's more of a cultural Christian?

Lori:

It is difficult to find one, unfortunately. Even elders usually don't want to get involved in marital relationships. I mentor many women by email if you want to email me. Other than that, pray. Ask the Lord to bring a godly woman into your life. It is best if you can have one physically in your life. All older woman should have this as a priority in their lives; help the younger women.

*****WHERE IS THE QUOTE BUTTON????**** :lol:

Apparently it's so hard to find godly people irl, that sometimes an email relationship with Godly Lori is your only alternative. :doh:

Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way... :whistle:

Sheeple:

Thank you...I needed this! I wish you could be my mentor! I really want one, but I think it's so hard to find women who truly think Biblically and haven't been subtly persuaded by culture and feminism. I'd like to find one at my church. How would you suggest going about it? What questions should I ask of the person before getting into a mentoring relationship with her that would really help me see if she's more of a cultural Christian?

Lori:

It is difficult to find one, unfortunately. Even elders usually don't want to get involved in marital relationships. I mentor many women by email if you want to email me. Other than that, pray. Ask the Lord to bring a godly woman into your life. It is best if you can have one physically in your life. All older woman should have this as a priority in their lives; help the younger women.

*****WHERE IS THE QUOTE BUTTON????**** :lol:

Apparently it's so hard to find godly people irl, that sometimes an email relationship with Godly Lori is your only alternative. :doh:

I wonder if I could fake needing a mentor via email and get some answers out of Lori.

What exactly is a "wicket" world?

Maybe it's a reference to How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.

qmSclHc.jpg

Heaven help me. A new friend of mine linked to this post on FB today. Now I admit that I have never actually went to Lori's blog and read it, but I've read enough excerpts here to suspect she isn't a very Godly lady. It was really weird, I panicked a little when I saw it, like "does she know how nutty this lady is!?"

Let me get this straight. The Queen of Judging All is ordering those who don't agree with her not to judge? Bitch, please!

Let me get this straight. The Queen of Judging All is ordering those who don't agree with her not to judge? Bitch, please!

Yup. I had to read it 3 times as I thought i had read it wrong, yet another of her attempts to seem smart.... Epic fail Lori epic fail!

Heaven help me. A new friend of mine linked to this post on FB today. Now I admit that I have never actually went to Lori's blog and read it, but I've read enough excerpts here to suspect she isn't a very Godly lady. It was really weird, I panicked a little when I saw it, like "does she know how nutty this lady is!?"

You should let your friend know that Lori promotes a rape advocate on her blog and her husband likes to go to forums and ask for women's addresses(I still find it really disturbing that Ken wanted my home address and that it wasn't in any sort of a joking way) and try to get them to discuss their sex lives with him.

These are not godly nice people at all, but I bet it was the Duggar posts that got your friends attention. People actually seem to think that the Duggars don't judge or look down on others for not believing like them. While in reality one of the first lessons in the wisdom books was to go to a mall to observe people and judge a person's character by how they were dressed and what they were doing. Hint: anything non-ATI approved was a sign of the person having a bad character.

In today's post, Lori's son gives us a report on his proposal to his "Duggar Girl." This line:

" I estimate I was on one knee for no more than five seconds. I had found a keeper ;)"

...was my favorite.

Clearly, the apple has not fallen far from the tree. I certainly hope they have a marriage filled with love, mutual respect and happiness. In other words, not a thing like his parents'.

In today's post, Lori's son gives us a report on his proposal to his "Duggar Girl." This line:

" I estimate I was on one knee for no more than five seconds. I had found a keeper ;)"

...was my favorite.

Clearly, the apple has not fallen far from the tree. I certainly hope they have a marriage filled with love, mutual respect and happiness. In other words, not a thing like his parents'.

Oh, well, my husband has him beat. He didn't get down on his knees at all when he proposed. :D

But seriously, I think I'd feel a little awkward if my boyfriend handed me a list of "must haves" for his future spouse. It reminds me of Ross and Rachel's "list," lol.

...was my favorite.

Anything but 'ten minutes and some lube'. :ew:

I was reading her post today (because I CANNOT HELP MYSELF) I found myself wondering why, if she's saved so many marriages, are these woman not on her blog commenting about her good work. Wouldn't she have followers and supporters if she's been such a successful mentor? And wouldn't those supporters be eager to share their wonderful experience?

Also, I got to the line about "2 percent of wives, blah, blah, blah...." and I realized Ken must have written this post. What do you all think? If you can stand to read it, that is. I think Ken pushed Lori off her blogging chair and took over today but is pretending he didn't.

Hi Ken!!

I was pretty convinced that yesterday's post was ghost-written or heavily edited by Ken. It sounds just like stuff he was posting here.

I was pretty convinced that yesterday's post was ghost-written or heavily edited by Ken. It sounds just like stuff he was posting here.

Well apparently she is going blind now as well. Nothing worse then a hypercondriacal hypocritical monster lol or maybe there is a god (no one knows for sure) and he's trying to tell her to shut the fuck up, but she is too stupid to get his subtle hints.

Archived