IGNORED

Do not judge. Lori has ordered to those she looks down on.

Ok at the risk of my head exploding, I keep reading Lori Alexander's blog. I am a sucker for punishment, as I have been banned from voicing my opinion on there, but I really wish I could post just 7 words " What the fuck are you on about?" After constant judging, bashing and lying about working mothers, gay couples, and the rest she announces "Thou shall not judge" :wtf:

There is a small glimmer of hope an ex fundie gives her a real life view of the lifestyle and another puts her straight about FRC. Tomorrow they will be banned.

Again with the Duggars. :roll: Lori, you're getting dangerously close to making an idol out of this family. :naughty:

And because it's so awesome, I have to post ex-fundie RAS's comment here. It doesn't deserve to be zapped by LoriJudgy McJudgerson

For the life of me I've never understood why the Duggars have become so popular. I grew up in a household where we had rules like the Duggars and I've seen first-hand what they're like. I wore dresses, very modest tops, never went to the beach once my brothers were teens, and saved my first kiss for the wedding. My husband was also part of a ministry like them. What people don't see it that most of these families are disaster zones, and the only reason I think the Duggars have survived is their celebrity. What's sad to me (and I watched them for awhile and can't anymore) is how they're raising their children to have a skewered view of the world. You think you're elite and closer to God. You understand Him better because of your outward holiness, or so you're told. But, you can't possibly be a good witness to the everyday person being the way they are. You can't truly love others like Jesus does (deep, abiding 1 Corinth.13 love) when you're focused on outward appearances, or whether others are conforming or not. You can be a spectacle, or an entertaining show. But a lost person looking at them would never want to come to Christ if it meant following their rules, which are rules, made by man's own interpretation of God's Word. And I'm sorry to say, legalistic in it's true definition. Most 'happiness' you see in situations like this is manufactured and surface, underneath many, many problems exist, the main one being your acceptability to God which should rest only in Christ's sacrifice, not adherence to rules.

I can't begin to tell you how damaging their lifestyle is, or how amazing it feels to live in true freedom. We have five children and people remark on how happy we are, how well behaved they are. And we watch tv, cut our hair, listen to music, and wear clothes that are fashionably normal. We have rules, but they are grace-based and upheld in love. We discipline early and often, and when they date there will be strict guidelines. We've felt God's blessing at keeping the number of children at five. We walk an every day example to our children of what it means to be saved by grace and do it wearing jeans and t-shirts, or shorts and tank tops, or by watching the latest movies with them and enjoying life together.

You probably don't want to think it, but believe me, behind the curtain, people like the Duggars do think they're better than most Christians. It's the mindset these families have. I'm not bitter, just sad, and thankful I no longer have to live by legalistic rules and therefore weigh my acceptability to God by man's standards.

And I'll happily leave their show for others to watch, all while hoping and praying their children experience true grace once (and forever) in their lives.

Whoever you are, RAS... :clap:

Again with the Duggars. :roll: Lori, you're getting dangerously close to making an idol out of this family. :naughty:

And because it's so awesome, I have to post ex-fundie RAS's comment here. It doesn't deserve to be zapped by LoriJudgy McJudgerson

I think I figured it out, No judging only applies to famous/infamous fundies who Lori thinks are one step from God. But as she is 2 steps she may pass judgement on the rest of us sinning heathens

I had also saved the comment from the ex-fundie. I don't think it will last long over there but am glad to see it will live forever here!

RAS, we've got your back :clap: :clap: :clap:

Count me in as one who can't seem to get on with my day until Lori has made my eye twitch. Today's post was infuriating. First....AGAIN WITH THE DUGGARS!!! I swear she has posters of them hanging in her bedroom. I think I had the BeeGees on my bedroom door when I was 12.

Second...oh my GEYAWD! The hypocrisy. I just can't - with her.

Except, apparently, I can because I can't stop reading that blog. Somebody help me! :doh: :doh:

I had also saved the comment from the ex-fundie. I don't think it will last long over there but am glad to see it will live forever here!

RAS, we've got your back :clap: :clap: :clap:

Count me in as one who can't seem to get on with my day until Lori has made my eye twitch. Today's post was infuriating. First....AGAIN WITH THE DUGGARS!!! I swear she has posters of them hanging in her bedroom. I think I had the BeeGees on my bedroom door when I was 12.

Second...oh my GEYAWD! The hypocrisy. I just can't - with her.

Except, apparently, I can because I can't stop reading that blog. Somebody help me! :doh: :doh:

Haha Yay I'm not the only one. :dance: but I have to admit that it goes as far as I kinda wish ken would come back here so I can argue with him.

My name is Luvmyskinnyjeanz and I have a problem!

I have the same problem. I actually 'miss' Ken's posts here. :embarrassed: :lol:

Lori must be away from her computer today, because thus far no comments have been deleted from her latest post. And here's another gem of dissent, from 'Happy Wife:'

Even though we do share some convictions with the Duggars I cannot admire them because of their willingness to put their children on reality TV. Children are precious jewels and their childhood is sacred. It should not be put on television so that strangers can gawk at it for entertainment. I have seen them go from a modest family to one where they allowed strange men in a camera crew to vido the DIL giving birth including her full private regions. It is one thing to allow male doctors and nurses and another to allow optional strange men who are recording your nakedness. I cannot imagine that God approves of putting your children on television to entertain people or allowing men to record private matters such as birth.

I have not actually watched this show in a long time because both my husband and I were getting such a sense of darkness from it, but I had had friends post about the show on FB. I pray that this family will flea the temptation of Hollywood fame and money, that they will realize that modesty is about more than long skirts, and that they will shelter their precious children's childhood. A child only has one childhood, it should not be used to entertain others.

Reality TV is a scourge of this nation. It gives the people who are selling their lives to the highest bidder a sense of importance just because they have sold out. I pray so hard for the children whose parents have put them in such a wicket world. My heart breaks for all thie precious ones whose souls and mind might be warped by the fame brought by television.

"...a sense of darkness..." Lori is not going to be pleased to read that. :snooty:

I have the same problem. I actually 'miss' Ken's posts here. :embarrassed: :lol:

Lori must be away from her computer today, because thus far no comments have been deleted from her latest post. And here's another gem of dissent, from 'Happy Wife:'

"...a sense of darkness..." Lori is not going to be pleased to read that. :snooty:

If she deletes any posts she is being judgemental of them, actually unless she lets all comments through then she is being judgemental, we should do a big comment bomb. Everyone at FJ should try and comment saying "thanks for NOT judging us" and see if any get through hahaha whoops evil side coming out lol

I left the following comment and have no idea why it wasn't approved:

"That's one of the many things I love about your blog, Lori - you don't judge people at all. I really appreciate how you just kindly point out differences in choices and are loving toward everyone."

...because I really really meant it. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Maybe I've been blocked too??

Now that I think about it; didn't Ken do some whining about FJ interfering with Lori's freedom of speech? Or was that one of the other Manly Men that stopped by?

'Cause I totally feel like my rights are being violated when they don't post my comments.

I left the following comment and have no idea why it wasn't approved:

"That's one of the many things I love about your blog, Lori - you don't judge people at all. I really appreciate how you just kindly point out differences in choices and are loving toward everyone."

...because I really really meant it. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Maybe I've been blocked too??

We really appreciate you not judging us and not blocking or deleting comments. Shows that you practice what you preach. it went though so I screenshot it yay

I do have to confess I used my sons email address.. :shhh:

Sometimes I can convince my husband to watch the Duggars with me, mostly if I promise to watch Tosh.0 with him immediately after. It might be easier to convince him to watch if I tell him that there is a dark presence about the show. We can watch for it together.

I think it might be referring to Jim Boob's hair.

What exactly is a "wicket" world?

I think Curious was the one who said that Lori was using the Duggars to get hits. I think she is correct. How many posts has she had lately that bring up the Duggars.

The first comment this morning was from one of her regular posters. She linked some video on YouTube about the Pearls and asked if Lori or Ken would mind giving their opinion on it. It was promptly deleted. DO NOT QUESTION THE PEARLS! :pull-hair:

Lori Alexander just passed judgement on me and deleted my comment. Plus another 5, there were 15 now there are nine. Hypocritical look the word up Lori. :naughty:

Lori Alexander just passed judgement on me and deleted my comment. Plus another 5, there were 15 now there are nine. Hypocritical look the word up Lori. :naughty:

BUT....BUT...WHAT ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!?

Most of my comments get deleted. But I did have that one that stayed up for a couple days. That poor little fundie wife whose husband wouldn't let her read Lori's blog because he didn't want his wife receiving counsel from another man (Ken)....I will always have that. Kept Ken busy for a day or two.

I think I really made Ken mad when he posted about how a good headship never asks his wife to do something he's not willing to do. I asked "So....if a man forbids his wife to read an internet forum, he should not then engage in that same forum?" I think by now I am officially blocked.

Hi Ken! Hi Lori!

Dear Lori,

Romans 2:3

Titus 1:16

Romans 2:1

:disgust:

Your comment must be approved by the site admins before it will appear publicly. Hahahahahaa

Now there are only six comments. Lori's been busy using that delete button.

She's not only a hypocrite; she's a coward. She certainly doesn't have much confidence in her own views if she can't handle a little discussion on her blog.

BUT....BUT...WHAT ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!?

And I was being fucking nice. Saying thanks for not judging us sinners and she censored me.

Lucky you managed to get it, coz it gone now :x

Oh yes. Nobody may pass judgment upon the almighty Lori, but she is still free to sit upon her high throne and cast judgment upon those she deems to be less Godly than her. Because she's Lori, and nobody matters more to her than herself. :roll:

Lucky you managed to get it, coz it gone now :x

Whew. It will live on here. :dance: Take that, Lori. :nenner:

I attempted to leave a comment on Lori's blog once, but she didn't allow it to go through. The comment was calling her out on misuse of an ethnic term. She has done similar things to FJers who try to call her out on inaccurate info on her blog. I have also noticed in the past, she would cherry pick certain disagreeing comments on certain blog entries, just to make herself be the godly woman. She did a posting a year or two ago about stay at home dads and how they should be out working. A few stay at home dads posted comments disagreeing with her, but she pretty much let those comments go up, so she could playing righteous godly woman Lori.

Archived