IGNORED

Lori Alexander will have her very own "Duggar" DIL soon!

The headline on today's blog is Steven found his own Texas "Duggar" gal. She goes on to mention that the young woman is in graduate school. A quick search turned up that she's currently in law school. So in Lori's world does that mean that Emily gets to be a lawyer for a couple of years until she conceives the magical second child? Does that rule still apply if said second child is not conceived through deceit or coercion? :lol:

I copied this comment because it will no doubt be removed soon.

Teresa(commenter)

The Duggar girls have a high school education. Emily is doing post college graduate work.

The Duggar girls don't have careers. Emily is preparing for a career (in dentistry?)

The Duggar girls are not permitted to go for coffee with a man unchaperoned.

Emily obviously went places with your son alone, like the coffee date you described.

She seems nothing like the Duggar women, other than having long brown hair and being a Christian.

I saw this this morning and thought it was super creepy. Steven (or rather Lori via Steven) has a serious Duggar fetish. *shudder*

Also, I don't think the Duggars would let their daughter wear a sleeveless dress while side-hugging a man in that manner. I mean it's sort of a side hug but he's definitely getting some chest contact...

The headline on today's blog is Steven found his own Texas "Duggar" gal. She goes on to mention that the young woman is in graduate school. A quick search turned up that she's currently in law school. So in Lori's world does that mean that Emily gets to be a lawyer for a couple of years until she conceives the magical second child? Does that rule still apply if said second child is not conceived through deceit or coercion? :lol:

I copied this comment because it will no doubt be removed soon.

Teresa(commenter)

The Duggar girls have a high school education. Emily is doing post college graduate work.

The Duggar girls don't have careers. Emily is preparing for a career (in dentistry?)

The Duggar girls are not permitted to go for coffee with a man unchaperoned.

Emily obviously went places with your son alone, like the coffee date you described.

She seems nothing like the Duggar women, other than having long brown hair and being a Christian.

I think that's the comment to which Ken responded. He just can't help himself.

This whole post of Lori's was just creepy. She is fawning over the Duggars like a high school girl over a boy band. It also seems they have now decided "Duggar" is the same as "Christian." They really seem to idolize that family. I'm pretty sure the Bible warns against idolatry.

Here's Ken's response to Teresa:

My guess is if Jinger did not find her man and wanted to go to college, her parents would allow her that freedom to choose her way. Everything I have ever seen in the Duggar parents is that they are loving, accepting and gracious, and if an older daughter decides to go to college their world will not be turned upside down, nor will it be if a daughter decides to date at 24 unchaperoned, or kiss before marriage

Ah, yeah, Ken. I don't think so. I really, really don't think so. I think that if a Duggar daughter did any of these things, she'd be disowned.

I wonder how Ken and Lori's children feel about being written about and having their faces plastered on her blog?

'Erm...honey...can my mother post about our engagement on her hateful, contradictory blog? Oh, and she's against all the things you like to do, like get an advanced education and perhaps work after having a child!'

Here's Ken's response to Teresa:

Ah, yeah, Ken. I don't think so. I really, really don't think so. I think that if a Duggar daughter did any of these things, she'd be disowned.

Since Ken and the Duggars are so tight and everything? After all, don't the duggars shows feature visits to the dentist?

Oh, fuck Ken and Lori!

I think she uses famous names on the blog off and on to get hits. Part of her gogle strategy.

Just another sign of how out of touch with the real world of patriarchy Ken is. He may "allow" his children to get an education, but the Duggars will not unless it's going to cause a scandal. If Josiah or one of the other howlers forces the issue, then suddenly it will be Jim Bob's idea.

Lori has been into the Duggars and Bates for awhile. I agree with the OP of this thread, Steven's fiancee doesn't seem to be like the Duggar girls at all. Lori mentions that the young woman likes the Duggars and then she goes to mention that the girl also comes from a family of four kids. I think Lori and people Duggars have a lot of beliefs in common, but they are still different.

Looking at Emily's Facebook, she appears to be a Sarah Palin type: ok with women going to school, working, wearing whatever, and being involved in politics, but also staunchly pro-life and hardcore Christian.

She's not homeschooled or a SAHD and she dates abs picked her own man. She's probably going to use her law degree. Besides being a Christian, she's not really like the Duggars.

raisingservantsofchrist.com/2013/09/17/jessa-duggar-is-courting-but-who-is-ben-seewald/

Check out the last comment!

[quote="FMJ"raisingservantsofchrist.com/2013/09/17/jessa-duggar-is-courting-but-who-is-ben-seewald/

raisingservantsofchrist.com/2013/09/17/jessa-duggar-is-courting-but-who-is-ben-seewald/

On what planet is her son's girlfriend's private life HER business?! I have all sons, and I cannot imagine any circumstance in which I'd be asking a potential partner/mate about how many kisses that person has experienced previously. Not. My. Business.

On what planet is her son's girlfriend's private life HER business?! I have all sons, and I cannot imagine any circumstance in which I'd be asking a potential partner/mate about how many kisses that person has experienced previously. Not. My. Business.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This young woman is 25, not 24 as Lori says. She is quite attractive. She is a law student.

How likely is it she has never been on a date? Especially since Lori says she went on a coffee date with Steven before they really connected.

I think this is a case of "Sure, mom, sure, she has never dated anyone but me."

Archived