IGNORED

Isaac Botkin engaged!

JemimaPuddle-Duck

Maybe they will give us a shout out? "We would like to welcome the readers of Free Jinger to our wedding." :lol:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's not another three hour affair. I have dinner plans. I am oddly looking forward to watching though. It will no doubt serve as inspiration to have several drinks with dinner.

Heidi, you still have time to run for the hills! Run far, far away from the crazy that is the Botkin family. :animals-dogrun:

The church in which they are marrying has a large number of women on the professional staff, including Mission Director, Finance, and various ministry and ministry assistant positions, so there are a lot of very uppity wimmin who are venturing out from Daddy's protection in that community. But why work in church finance when you can do cosplay and shave daddy?

Oh, and CloakAndDagger, I think when their brothers block public restrooms so the common rabble can't enter when AS & E are taking a sacred tinkle, that is the very definition of smug. Also, cf "return of the daughters" for a real smugfest. (Someone who attended the movie festival reported the restroom situation)

Bumping to report that the wedding will be live-streamed tomorrow, 3:15pm Mountain Time. Let the wild rumpus start!

isaacandheidi.com

I am :lol: so hard I might not be able to :worship:

You crack me up, MtL!

Bumping to report that the wedding will be live-streamed tomorrow, 3:15pm Mountain Time. Let the wild rumpus start!

isaacandheidi.com

Sweet! I plan to be there!

I can hardly wait! :popcorn2:

I was sooo convinced Isaac would be the only perpetually single Botkin son. This almost gives me hope for AS & E, though it probably shouldn't.

The church in which they are marrying has a large number of women on the professional staff, including Mission Director, Finance, and various ministry and ministry assistant positions, so there are a lot of very uppity wimmin who are venturing out from Daddy's protection in that community. But why work in church finance when you can do cosplay and shave daddy?

Oh, and CloakAndDagger, I think when their brothers block public restrooms so the common rabble can't enter when AS & E are taking a sacred tinkle, that is the very definition of smug. Also, cf "return of the daughters" for a real smugfest. (Someone who attended the movie festival reported the restroom situation)

I wouldn't put much stock in the bathroom story. Wasn't that little tidbit from KISA?

I don't believe that story, unless it was a certain brother being funny but not smug.

Sweet! I plan to be there!

I did a isaacandheidi.com yahoo search and nothing is coming up. Am i missing something? It's almost show time and i don't wanna miss it.

I did a isaacandheidi.com yahoo search and nothing is coming up. Am i missing something? It's almost show time and i don't wanna miss it.

I got to it via Google. Enter isaacandheidi.com. The very first hit says isaacandheidi >>admin. That's the link you want.

Prepare to be educated...

They were streaming for a minute there -- the stage with lights and planters and music -- but now gone dark. Hm. Must be seating.

The decorations are simple but nice. The music is gorgeous. Do you think it is live or a CD?

Is CnD there?

That said, I hope they hurry it up as we have to leave in 90 minutes. :popcorn2:

The decorations are hm quite homespun. The music sounds like a CD to me.

The decorations are hm quite homespun. The music sounds like a CD to me.

I think it's a CD--I could have sworn I heard a harpsichord, and I heavily doubt they have one in the church.

This is the third separate time in 10 minutes that they've played "Finlandia." Are we on a video loop?

Could someone explain why these weddings frequently have no Christian symbolism in them? There's nary a cross to be seen. Are Dominionists anti-cross? Are crosses considered an idol?

Archived