IGNORED

We're Always Learning New Things with Ken Alexander: Part 2

As much as I am revolted by his beliefs, I can't help but feel sorry for him. Those two seem to have an utterly miserable existence that is wasted in nothing but power plays, passive-aggressive jabs and a constant undercurrent of disrespect and disgust

I believe this as well..... and, I think, perhaps as a self defense or to justify to himself why he didn't divorce her sorry ass years ago, during the "lousey" stage, he has a little story in his head that all women are like Lori, but some are worse... so divorce wouldn't have got him anywhere. Because, yeah, his religion doesn't allow divorce, but many people are divorced despite it being against their religion.

I will always believe that his "come to jesus" talk with her about "Not sure what we'll do when the kids are gone" made her put on the armor of obedience to ken, even as her blog lets her badmouth him and whine about obedience day in and day out.

Maybe they think if they have hell on earth they are assured of Heaven.

Oh, wait we are surely wrong.. he said the believes some people think he has the perfect family. (Apparently people who have only heard his public story, not those who have read the blog... )

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds me of an old joke: The masochist says "hurt me" and the sadist says "I won't".

I think Ken was just downright thrilled to be interacting with other women, especially when the conversation turned to sex. He seemed pretty eager to keep the thread going with that topic.

In skimming through his comments, here and on the blog, a couple things stand out to me. He mentions several times that he is sure spanking is NOT "godly" but he still promotes it and brags about spanking his own kids. And yet, he mentions that he and Lori don't actually agree about spanking and that she was more "pro spanking" than he. Wouldn't the HEAD OF THE HOUSE - THE GODLY LEADER be able to tell his wife that she's not allowed to spank the children? And wouldn't the submissive wife quickly and willingly agree to keep her angry hands off the children? This really bothers me.

I think Lori felt so beaten down by her husband that she took it out on the kids. And I think Ken didn't care one way or the other what Lori was doing so he just went along; while both of them hid behind a couple of Bible verses.

The speculation that Lori has discovered how to put comments in moderation is correct:

Yes, I have already had to put the comments onto moderation. I no longer allow the onslaught onto my blog. Thankfully, I have control of the delete button.

The speculation that Lori has discovered how to put comments in moderation is correct:

Please write out 100 times "I will not disagree with Lori"

It took her long enough to figure this out. :lol: Now we can't bring up all the posts that she deletes after they are posted.

You're welcome Lori (and Ken). Now if you would just stop centering all your text (I already provided links to why this is a no-no)

You're welcome Lori (and Ken). Now if you would just stop centering all your text (I already provided links to why this is a no-no)

See, they are always learning :lol:

Reminds me of this.

8CtjhWhw2I8

It took her long enough to figure this out. :lol: Now we can't bring up all the posts that she deletes after they are posted.

That's okay. So many of the deleted posts were written by FJ'ers anyway. 8-) We can just post our comments here instead since we know Ken's still reading here even if he's stopped posting. And I suspect Lori is, too, I never bought for a minute that he doesn't let her see anything on FJ. :lol:

Hi, Ken and Lori! :teasing-neener: Can't wait to read your next blog entry based on a 'whale' of a conspiracy theory. I just read their table of contents. There's so MUCH to choose from! :dance:

That's okay. So many of the deleted posts were written by FJ'ers anyway. 8-) We can just post our comments here instead since we know Ken's still reading here even if he's stopped posting. And I suspect Lori is, too, I never bought for a minute that he doesn't let her see anything on FJ. :lol:

Hi, Ken and Lori! :teasing-neener: Can't wait to read your next blog entry based on a 'whale' of a conspiracy theory. I just read their table of contents. There's so MUCH to choose from! :dance:

Just give it some time and soon we may welcome 'The godly Carpenter brothers' again'.

• 2 weeks later...

The moment you've been waiting for has arrived. I finally got a spare minute and got the Google Tactics emoticon uploaded and working! You will find it as the first one on the full page of smilies.

:google-tactics: :google-tactics: :google-tactics: :google-tactics: :google-tactics:

Enjoy

Thank you to lawfulevil for providing us with this new toy :)

Haven't read anything from him or her regarding Doug. He was more fun than Westchamps.

I'm just bumping this because todays XKCD was written just for Ken, IMO.

http://xkcd.com/1357/

free_speech.png

(I especially love the mousover: ""I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.""

Archived