IGNORED

Happy Valentines Day Arndt Manboys

truthteller

I realised that I'm probably the perfect girl for an Arndt. I could switch hit once upon a time, fast runner, access to house in Northern Maine which is frequently vacant because nobody has lived in the USA full time since gg uncle chas made his millions as a civil war profiteer.

I realised that I'm probably the perfect girl for an Arndt. I could switch hit once upon a time, fast runner, access to house in Northern Maine which is frequently vacant because nobody has lived in the USA full time since gg uncle chas made his millions as a civil war profiteer.

Come on Miffy, take one for the team! Think of the amazing reports you could send back from the front lines for all of us to enjoy!

Come on Miffy, take one for the team! Think of the amazing reports you could send back from the front lines for all of us to enjoy!

I'd probably get sucked right in and fail to report back.

Aren't you pre courting Lawson Bates? Are you going to start a polyandrous harem of fundie boys?

[ quote=lilith]

Aren't you pre courting Lawson Bates? Are you going to start a polyandrous harem of fundie boys?

Archived