IGNORED

Easy A--full of defrauding!

AnnoDomini

Did anyone see Easy A? I loved it, even though usually Christians depicted that way usually annoy me. I just loved how the main character responded to her critics. Plus Emma Stone has a great voice, Penn Badgley is rather defrauding, and Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson are always good.

Love this film. Emma Stone's character was who I wished I could be in high school. Clarkson and Tucci were also great - all the scenes one or both of them were in were hilarious. Also love this part:

8ghX1jfO_04

This has to have been one of the best "teen" movies to come along in a long time! It was just so chock-full of excellence! I might have to purchase the dvd.

My reaction: Would such a gigantic to-do have been raised in real life if it got around that a 17-year-old girl was thought to be sexually active? That's the only aspect that ruined the movie for me.

My reaction: Would such a gigantic to-do have been raised in real life if it got around that a 17-year-old girl was thought to be sexually active? That's the only aspect that ruined the movie for me.

I've only been able to see half of it and need to see the other half. My high school was very much like that since most people were 'saving' themselves for marriage.

If the school's most popular people were a teen 'Christian' group. As I saw it, they were the ones making the huge to-do about it--everyone else either wanted her to do it for them, or left her alone.

I love that movie. Olive's parents had some of the best lines in the movie. Asking the adopted son where he was originally from. Telling Olive to spell out her "improper language" with her peas. Etc. I watch it whenever I can find it on TV. It's going to be a classic teen movie.

Archived