IGNORED

Sarah Palin's new tome about War On Christmas

gustava

Man, that woman is a moron.

As my father mutters every time he sees on screen "nearly a heartbeat away..."

She's a griifter doing what grifters do best. It's her followers who frighten me.

As my father mutters every time he sees on screen "nearly a heartbeat away..."

She's a griifter doing what grifters do best. It's her followers who frighten me.

Too, true.

Oh, boy...America really had a close call there.

Don't count her out as long as she's breathing. She is convinced God wants her in the White House.

Don't count her out as long as she's breathing. She is convinced God wants her in the White House.

I really don't think she is. She loves the general idea of all that power and attention of course, but anything that requires actual work is not something that appeals to her. Not when she can scam greenbacks out of idiots with so little effort.

And she's too much of a punch line now to ever get elected on a national level. On a local level it's possible but I don't see her bothering with it. As long as she can give old white men hard-ons when they see her on Faux News, she's gonna milk them for all their worth. ahem.

I think she only using the idea as a base for her grifting operations. This woman is 100% about making money, especially making money from the gullible. If she ran on a ticket and actually won (*makes sign to ward off the Evil Eye while muttering "May God guard against it"*), that would be at least 4 years of limiting her cash intake. Girlfriend makes extortionate money in speeches and these little book blessings. She gets paid up front for that garbage, any sales are gravy.

Edit: Cross posted with JenniferJuniper

Yeah, I don't think she knows how to wield real power. She couldn't handle being governor of a fairly unpopulated state for a half a term. How could she handle governing the entire US? She'd resign after a month because the press was being too mean.

I just finished reading Joe McGinnis book on Palin and if even half of what he wrote is true I would never underestimate this woman. She didn't work as governor and George Bush did very little work as president so I don't think she even considers anything about the presidency but the power and her ability to bring America back to Jesus. She scares the hell out of me. Keep in mind people thought that Hitler and the Nazis were a joke in the early days too.

You can't compare a political fanatic like Hitler to a grifter like Palin. Political fanatics, no matter how odious or evil their politics, are willing to work hard and even forgo some creature comforts. Grifters are about the rush of the "score" and of course, the money. Politics is only a means to an end for Palin. She is not a true believer.

#12:

So are you ready for some good, old-fashioned words? Here are some: work, honesty, courage, justice, thrift, perseverance.

Here are some more old-fashioned words: crippled, colored, feeble-minded. Being old-fashioned doesn't guarantee warm fuzzy feelings.

So are you ready for some good, old-fashioned words? Here are some: work, honesty, courage, justice, thrift, perseverance.

None of which (except, perhaps, the perseverance of a mosquito), Palin has demonstrated.

I can't stand this fucking twat, her self righteous slut of a daughter, or her douche of a husband.

#12:

Here are some more old-fashioned words: crippled, colored, feeble-minded. Being old-fashioned doesn't guarantee warm fuzzy feelings.

Consumption (i.e. TB), smallpox, and polio are old-fashioned words too, but nobody in their right minds wants to go there ever again.

I can't stand this fucking twat, her self righteous slut of a daughter, or her douche of a husband.

Aw, come on, tell us how your really feel, FloraKitty35. ;)

Aarrghhh! When are people going to learn that Charles Darwin never said "survival of the fittest"?

Never. Learning would be elitist and not what fundies home school for. That being said, while Palin is a terrible person, I think she is also the most interesting politician since T Roosevelt. She shoots things and has public family drama.

Sarah Palin just makes me sad.

I look at her and see squandered opportunity. There was, briefly, the hope that another strong and respectable woman was about to enter the national stage and than wham! Immoral, fame-hungry, wing nut. I feel like she set women and the feminist movement back decades.

Old-fashioned words? What does that even mean? Is she concerned that good Americans don't have enough access to vintage dictionaries? Because I could get behind that.

#13-- did she just refer to the US as "one of the world's oldest...nations"? Because the United States is only 237 years old and, while it's not the youngest country around it isn't remotely close to the oldest.

#13-- did she just refer to the US as "one of the world's oldest...nations"? Because the United States is only 237 years old and, while it's not the youngest country around it isn't remotely close to the oldest.

You've got to remember this is Palin we're talking about. She is mind-numbingly stupid, incurious and woefully uneducated. And even scarier it is it's all wrapped up in a package that is bigoted, mean-spirited and vindictive. She's an idiot and a bully.

Archived