IGNORED

Brandy's Baby

ladyamylynn

Brandy had her baby... tough to say from the picture if it's a boy or a girl. Sigh... I wanted to believe it wasn't true, that she wasn't actually bringing another innocent life into her mess. :(

Brandy had her baby... tough to say from the picture if it's a boy or a girl. Sigh... I wanted to believe it wasn't true, that she wasn't actually bringing another innocent life into her mess. :(

She doesn't have a public blog these days, does she? What's up with her? Last I heard, they were living in a motel.

Thanks for the info.

Remind me again who Brandy is, please.

Brandy & Jason Cormier are super flaky, wanna-be Christian hippies, sometimes strict legalistic fundies, who have a real aversion to real jobs. Brandy is well-known around these parts for starting and abandoning blogs at an alarming pace. She's another one who uses "unschooling" as a guise for some hard-core child neglect. On-again off-again bff of Candy Brauer of joyfulchristianhomemaking.com. (That would be in her fundie phases.) She's not blogging at the moment, although her "Poet Warrior" layabout husband Jason pops up with hilariously bad poetry sometimes. See this blog post for a hilarious takedown of his kickstarter page. pledgeweak.com/soul-for-sale/

Search "Brandy" for more lolz/sadz.

Brandy & Jason Cormier are super flaky, wanna-be Christian hippies, sometimes strict legalistic fundies, who have a real aversion to real jobs. Brandy is well-known around these parts for starting and abandoning blogs at an alarming pace. She's another one who uses "unschooling" as a guise for some hard-core child neglect. On-again off-again bff of Candy Brauer of joyfulchristianhomemaking.com. (That would be in her fundie phases.) She's not blogging at the moment, although her "Poet Warrior" layabout husband Jason pops up with hilariously bad poetry sometimes. See this blog post for a hilarious takedown of his kickstarter page. pledgeweak.com/soul-for-sale/

Search "Brandy" for more lolz/sadz.

Thanks! Sounds awful for their kids.

• 1 month later...

I know this topic is kinda old, but I'm guessing the baby is a boy. For reasons unbeknownst to me I looked at Jason's facebook today and he belongs to a group called 'Circumcised Fathers, Intact Sons" which is honestly more than I needed to know. EVER.

I was just logging in here to ask about Brandy. Thanks for the update! Hopefully they can get doing better in their life...still remember I couldn't read her blog because the flip flopping bugged my bipolar lol.

• 2 months later...

Any news on the Brandy front? I'm feel bereft without her. I don't even know where her Facebook is or anything. Does she have a new blog or Twitter account or anything at the moment?

Archived