IGNORED

TFDW makes new video in DC. SSDD.

marmalade

I guess they got crazy when they visited Smuggar and Anna a few weeks back. No way they're BACK in DC now, is there?

Poor, simple Pris trying to move the mike, that DOESN'T WORK! But hey, she parroted the talking points before teh Fabulous One even began his spiel.

The wind always drowns them out. Poor Pris. She kept moving that mike around like it was going to do some good. And did they just drag a podium out to the street? Where did they get it?

Happy Fall from Paul, who is now an accessory to possible pumpkin thievery (who's to say what those people wanted to do with the gourds now sitting in Davey/Pris' yard?).

Paul looks like he's ready for a snack. I don't miss those everything-in-the-mouth days at all. :)

Sweet Jebus when will they stop recording those videos in freaking wind tunnels? I swear Davy had hate rays shooting out of his head when Pris grabbed the mike. Does silly make baby Jesus cry?

Happy Fall from Paul, who is now an accessory to possible pumpkin thievery (who's to say what those people wanted to do with the gourds now sitting in Davey/Pris' yard?).

I wouldn't think those hay bales could be very comfortable for Paul's soft baby hands. I can attest, though, that grass makes an OK first food. At least, it didn't kill my daughter. She's 22 now.

Weren't we subjected to a "Happy 6 month birthday, Paul!" video last month? Shouldn't he be crawling by now? He certainly looks like he's ready to get moving.

My kids weren't crawling yet at 6months although some do. They should enjoy the non mobile stage while they can.

They really did glean the gourds. :shock: Most people don't throw away gourds till after Thanksgiving around here so if I saw a bunch by the road I would not assume they were trash. Not unless they were rotting and falling apart, which those weren't.

I wonder if the thought didn't cross their minds that they might be stealing someone else's decoration? Simply putting things near the street doesn't mean they are there for the taking. They would need to be next to the trash and in many place actually need to be in the trash container. Here they would actually belong in the yard waste container.

I think the average age for crawling is around eight to nine months. The range is seven to ten months for most infants. Heavier infants like Paul tend to crawl later. He looks like he might be thinking about it.

Geeze, don't secure your stuff, and these idiots will take it. I would hate to live in their neighborhood. Wait until they get confronted by an angry neighbor because stuff vanished from their yard and ended up on Davillas.

And my god, her baby talk is just, idiotic. I cannot stand adult women who insist on speaking in baby talk because they think it makes them sweet, or cute. I work with a woman who does this. Have to constantly resist the urge to point out "hey, you're talking in baby talk again". Have a close relative who does this as we and I don't hesitate to point it out to her. "You're talking in baby talk again, stop". She's actually stopped doing it around me. Have even noticed her correcting herself. Why do women thing the whole 'baby talk' thing is acceptable.

Have worked around children for years, and have also noticed that you can tell whose parents insist on speaking to them in 'baby talk'. Those children always have poor diction and vocabularies.

at this point they are serial thieves. The pecan incident, this, and I am pretty sure when they were picking flowers they were doing so at a park or on someone else's property. any other ones?

Oh, I forgot about the marigolds! And here I thought I could do something creative with the alliteration of "pecans and pumpkins." Damn. :lol:

I wonder if the thought didn't cross their minds that they might be stealing someone else's decoration? Simply putting things near the street doesn't mean they are there for the taking. They would need to be next to the trash and in many place actually need to be in the trash container. Here they would actually belong in the yard waste container.

I think the average age for crawling is around eight to nine months. The range is seven to ten months for most infants. Heavier infants like Paul tend to crawl later. He looks like he might be thinking about it.

David seems to like stealing things. Anything left unattended outside seems to be fair game for him, no matter who it belongs to.

This can only escalate. Does he steal pretty much everything that isn't nailed down from the ATI offices and will come home one day wearing Gothard's clothes? Will he one day find a leathery, worn thing on the floor outside the TTH and steal it as his new handbag, only for Michelle to get pissed off at him stealing and wearing her uterus?

This can only escalate. Does he steal pretty much everything that isn't nailed down from the ATI offices and will come home one day wearing Gothard's clothes? Will he one day find a leathery, worn thing on the floor outside the TTH and steal it as his new handbag, only for Michelle to get pissed off at him stealing and wearing her uterus?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS We need a keyboard-Coke warning smilie for those of us who read these at lunch

Oh, I forgot about the marigolds! And here I thought I could do something creative with the alliteration of "pecans and pumpkins." Damn. :lol:

Its a shame they weren't peonies. Not just because of the alliteration, but because of all the David loves peonies puns that could have been made.

Driving through town today I took the time to really notice the fall displays. There were some right near the curb. And in the neighborhoods where it was trash day, a couple were right near the trash cans. Probably because most people don't expect that their gourds and pumpkins would be gleaned.

Around here when people are sticking things out by the curb for others to pick up if they want they stick up a sign that says free.

I really don't think they do know they might have stolen someone's decorations. There was another fundie blog up once where they found a bouquet of flowers on the side of the road and came up with really crazy scenarios as why they were there and took them. Someone pointed out to them, actually a few people, that it was probably there as a memorial for someone who died. Instead of acknowledging it, they tried to disagree, but no one was having it, so they just took the post down instead. Social norms and culture of the world around them that's outside their small bubble just seems to often escape them...and they are part of the reason homeschooling gets such a bad rap with socialization. Obviously not all are that way, but a few bad apples tend to spoil the whole bunch no matter who good the rest of them still are.

I really don't think they do know they might have stolen someone's decorations. There was another fundie blog up once where they found a bouquet of flowers on the side of the road and came up with really crazy scenarios as why they were there and took them. Someone pointed out to them, actually a few people, that it was probably there as a memorial for someone who died. Instead of acknowledging it, they tried to disagree, but no one was having it, so they just took the post down instead. Social norms and culture of the world around them that's outside their small bubble just seems to often escape them...and they are part of the reason homeschooling gets such a bad rap with socialization. Obviously not all are that way, but a few bad apples tend to spoil the whole bunch no matter who good the rest of them still are.

Probably. David isn't very bright. The only thing that makes him look somewhat normal is that he is always around Priscilla, who is even worse.

I guess they got crazy when they visited Smuggar and Anna a few weeks back. No way they're BACK in DC now, is there?

Poor, simple Pris trying to move the mike, that DOESN'T WORK! But hey, she parroted the talking points before teh Fabulous One even began his spiel.

I got the feeling that she was really playing and having more fun than usual-- dinking with the nonworking mic. and she came across as more natural, more attractive and actually teasing her husband, instead of the slightly afraid/looking for acknowledgement from him that she often exhibits.

I've watched too much Davilla footage and their intellectual capacity is rubbing of, I simply can't crack the title :embarrassed:

TFDW? SSDD?

I've watched too much Davilla footage and their intellectual capacity is rubbing of, I simply can't crack the title :embarrassed:

TFDW? SSDD?

I think that TFDW is The Fabulous David Waller. SSDD is Same Shit, Different Day. At least that is how read them.

Archived