IGNORED

The Tea Party: Ain't So Popular Now

GolightlyGrrl

Finally!

I think people are finally starting to realize these people are nothing but rhetoric spewed a with no real idea of the law.

There's a reason that, historically, representatives are mostly from the legal profession.

Finally!

I think people are finally starting to realize these people are nothing but rhetoric spewed a with no real idea of the law.

There's a reason that, historically, representatives are mostly from the legal profession.

I want to throttle people who blather on about the law and have no idea where it comes from or what it really means. /lawstudent

My only appreciation of the TPers is that their level of crazy is starting to get the Republican party destroyed left right and sideways

The GOP is collapsing like a flan in a cupboard.

But the bottom line issue is, these morons got elected by US. This is why voting is so.damn.important. A lot of these teabaggers got in by knocking out more traditional Republicans in the primaries. I wonder if the voter turnout was higher how many of them really would have been elected into office.

I figured that eventually it would come to this for the GOP. They always had to appease their more right wing factions but finally the day has come that they find themselves with a faction that is so off the charts looney tunes, that they can't appease and the association is seriously dragging them down at the same time.

CNN poll today: over 60% of Americans feel Boehner should go. 54% feel it's a bad thing that the GOP controls the house. Obama took much less of a hit. Do you think they'll ever learn that shutting down the government isn't something the US public likes too much? I mean when was the last time 60% of the US public agreed on anything?

CNN poll today: over 60% of Americans feel Boehner should go. 54% feel it's a bad thing that the GOP controls the house. Obama took much less of a hit. Do you think they'll ever learn that shutting down the government isn't something the US public likes too much? I mean when was the last time 60% of the US public agreed on anything?

Re: the bolded, some of them (namely Tea Party members) still want to bring on another shutdown....good luck with that since the more reasonable members don't want to go down that road again, particularly in an election year.

Archived