IGNORED

Stacy Mc.'s Blind Item

DomWackTroll

This was posted on August 5th, but I don’t recall any discussion of it here, probably because no one even bothers going to her oil-soaked blog anymore. Anyway...

"One who is consumed by the delusion of perpetual victimhood is engaged in one of the most bitter and prolific sins I have ever witnessed. It is a vicious, blinding, self-consuming, inexhaustible, and cancerous sin. It keeps its prey bound, paranoid, miserable…and dangerous. Narcissism is a cruel master; it compels its slaves to count as enemies those who love them, and ironically to attack those who speak the truth to them…the very truth which promises them freedom (John 8:32)."

And who is "Barbara" in the comments? Does anyone know which site she runs?

yoursacredcalling.com/blog/2013/08/slaves/

She's probably talking about the kids real mom, who for some reason still loves her kids (imagine that) and Stacy likes to make her out to be intolerable.

She's probably talking about the kids real mom, who for some reason still loves her kids (imagine that) and Stacy likes to make her out to be intolerable.

That was my first thought, too, but sometimes they fall out with other Dominionists. Why, Stacy had to take to her bed for weeks in 2004 when James and Dougie got in a big fight about the election. (Republican Party vs. Constitution Party)

DomWack, so glad to see you slid through the oil slick to find this .... gem?

I'm teetering between amazement that Stacy would publish Barbara's comments, much less engage in a dialogue with her. The question I'd've asked is for more clarification of what Stacy was referring to. Certainly she was delivering a not-so-veiled message/ultimatum to somebody.

It'd be hilarious if it turned out to be James XIII himself.

Hmm… Daughter Jessica did not post on her blog for over seven months, but then-- just days before Stacy's post— she suddenly felt the need:

"Our pastors work hard for us-- sacrificing and toiling day after day. Many times their sacrifices go unnoticed and unappreciated. Sometimes it goes even farther than that-- sometimes, pastors are faced with anger and vengeance from those they have tried to help. Friends, your pastors love you and they strive hard to serve you-- sometimes in ways you don't even realize. Honor them. Don't spit in their faces or grumble about them behind their backs. Honor them as God commands."

insertfootinopenmouth.blogspot.com/2013/07/honoring-your-pastor.html

Both posts (Stacy's and daughter Jessica's) remind me of those note-passing, drama-and-intrigue-filled, high-dudgeon, "I'm upset but I'm not going to tell you why" days known as junior high school. It would be just too easy, and attract SO much less attention, if ol' Stace just wrote in a straightforward manner about whatever bug has made its way up her ass.

Both posts (Stacy's and daughter Jessica's) remind me of those note-passing, drama-and-intrigue-filled, high-dudgeon, "I'm upset but I'm not going to tell you why" days known as junior high school. It would be just too easy, and attract SO much less attention, if ol' Stace just wrote in a straightforward manner about whatever bug has made its way up her ass.

QFT. This leads anybody casually looking in to say, "How spayshul -- Christians take to the blogosphere to settle scores with each other. No religion for mature men."

I think we need to create a new status line to the effect of "Intrepid oil-spill detective" in honor of DWT's clever sleuthing to find the Jessica-poorDaddy connection! :clap:

I noticed that James announced, in late July, on Facebook that Melissa is pregnant. Perhaps that led the bio-mom to try to make contact again. Yet from Jessica's post, it sounds more like congregrant drama. But knowing them, it could be both.

Haha, MJB; just when I thought they had gone on the downlow for good. I should have known it couldn't last!

DWT, as much as I love to think that Sandy (the first Mrs. James XXIII) is in touch with her four children, I doubt that James and Stacy are so coy with her as to go to the internets.

Recall that Stacy managed apartments before she met Saint James (The Formerly Unsaintly) and began a co-life of piety and fecundity with him.

I wager Stacy has NO problem with getting personal on Sandy and telling her - over the phone, texting, e-mailing, in-person, what-have-you - to go away, stay away, keep away.

And that James does the exact same thing - in his own, manly man way, of course.

Nawp. My money is all on congregation-ego-inflation. :D

Archived