IGNORED

Kate Gosselin - Mother of the Year

Curious

Has there been any real "outing" of the relationship with Steve or is they still keeping up the story of his "happy marriage" and that Kate and his wife are friends??

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has there been any real "outing" of the relationship with Steve or is they still keeping up the story of his "happy marriage" and that Kate and his wife are friends??

Same story. We all play togethehr and we're happy and jolly and friends!

The book makes me even more convinced she was/is nailing him.

What he sees in her is beyond me...

Same story. We all play togethehr and we're happy and jolly and friends!

The book makes me even more convinced she was/is nailing him.

What he sees in her is beyond me...

Ca$hcow??

Yeah, I have a feeling that now that she needs to "downsize", we are going to hear about them both moving on from the "friendship".

He's working with The Little Couple now, but he still has time to go on her "media events" (I use that phrase loosely). He went to some charity event with her that was just a local thing. He went with her on the "book tour" as well. So he is still carving out time for her.

As far as I am aware, his wife hasn't been seen in a couple years.

So, Jon is going to he on the upcoming season of Couples Therapy.

starcasm.net/archives/251839

In season 4 of Couples Therapy we will get a look at four-and-a half couples who are facing very complicated issues never before discussed on the show made even more complicated when half of one couple is a no-show. Taylor Armstrong (RHoBH) & John Bluher, Farrah Abraham (Teen Mom), Ghostface Killah (Rapper) & Kelsey Nykole, Whitney Mixter (The Real L Word) & Sara Bettencourt (The Real L Word) and Jon Gosselin (Jon & Kate + Eight) & Liz Janetta will all take a seat on Dr. Jenn Berman’s couch. “VH1 Couples Therapy†is set to premiere January, 2014

Jon Gosselin and Farrah Abraham.... that could get interesting

Oh. God. No. Farrah is just....I feel like I need a bath in Purell just thinking about her & she's just too Kate like for me. Stay away Jon.

Kate has taken away his normal job with the lawsuit. No one in the IT business will have an employee who is accused of hacking. I hope Jon sues her for libal and lost wages. Oh wait, no I dont, that will take money away from the kids. Kate will never use her money to pay for that. She will use the money the kids earned working on the show.

That's the sad part. She uses everyone else's money and doesn't give a damn. She thinks she'll never have to work again cuz everyone will support her. I think she needs to hurry and take her head out of her ass.

Is anyone else amused by the irony here? Jon Gosselin (who recently talked about being happy with his return to private life) is going on a reality TV show while Kate (whose public pleading for a new TV show is quite embarrassing) wasn't offered the gig?

I'm just glad that Jon's new TV gig will (I sincerely hope) not involve filming the minor children.

Is anyone else amused by the irony here? Jon Gosselin (who recently talked about being happy with his return to private life) is going on a reality TV show while Kate (whose public pleading for a new TV show is quite embarrassing) wasn't offered the gig?

I'm just glad that Jon's new TV gig will (I sincerely hope) not involve filming the minor children.

Probably cause there's nobody in the world who would be willing to spend a month in a house with Kate the Shrew.

Just flipped thru channels and she was on Home & Family on the Hallmark Channel. Everyone was kissing her butt about her "fabulous" meatloaf and she was promoting her cookbook. Made me want to puke. She's supposed to be on again Monday. Her ego is out of control.

The lawsuit against Jon was dismissed with prejudice. That means that she can not sue him again for the same thing. I wonder how she is going to spin this. She already said that she had to sue him for the "safety" of the children. I dont see a graceful way out of this.

The lawsuit against Jon was dismissed with prejudice. That means that she can not sue him again for the same thing. I wonder how she is going to spin this. She already said that she had to sue him for the "safety" of the children. I dont see a graceful way out of this.

Link, please?

I can't say I'm surprised. Is she still suing Hoffman?

ETA. Strike that. I found it on 15 minutes. Interesting.

So many people could have told her she was headed down the wrong path with that law suit. Does Kate ever listen to reason though?

So many people could have told her she was headed down the wrong path with that law suit. Does Kate ever listen to anyone who disagrees with her?

FIFY

Desperately hoping that no-one notices because of the Thanksgiving Holiday ... Kate Gosselin voluntarily dismisses the lawsuit against Robert Hoffman. Without prejudice, but you can't have everything.

I guess she discoved that she did not have a case!

Story over at Realitytvkids.com

Desperately hoping that no-one notices because of the Thanksgiving Holiday ... Kate Gosselin voluntarily dismisses the lawsuit against Robert Hoffman. Without prejudice, but you can't have everything.

I guess she discoved that she did not have a case!

Story over at Realitytvkids.com

That motion doesn't make a lick of sense.

Kate Gosselin, hereby voluntarily dismisses the above matter, without prejudice, as the opposing parties have not served an answer or a motion for summary judgment.

So Robert Hoffman did not file an answer (to Kate's amended complaint presumably) and Robert also did not file a motion for summary judgment, Kate is dropping the case.

Uh...what?

Robert did respond to the original complaint so this has to be in regards to the amended complaint. Kate is trying to get out of her legal mess via rule 41. There will be some question as to weather or not rule 41 applies to amended complaints.

I am on neither Team Kate nor Team Jon. I find them both despicable, to be honest. Why don't they work? Kate claims "she can't work because all of her income would go to daycare" but that's BS. She's an RN and her kids are in school all day. The oldest are now 13. Seriously, she can't find a job as a nurse in an office somewhere, or even reviewing insurance records at home? Or in a nursing home, with a 7-3 shift? Many single moms manage to work AND raise their kids. Millions of them.

And there is absolutely no excuse for Jon jumping around from job to job. He had a good job with the state that he quit to do the show. Fine, water under the bridge...but I don't think working part-time as a server is good enough, especially when he isn't parenting full time. Now he is going to air his dirty laundry on national television? He has 13 year old daughters...how embarrassing for them.

They both should grow up. It no longer matters how the kids were conceived, whether or not Jon was deceived, etc. The bottom line is that there are eight little souls who should be more important than their parents' egos. They both need to bear down, get jobs, get out of the public spotlight, and raise their kids as co-parents.

I am on neither Team Kate nor Team Jon. I find them both despicable, to be honest. Why don't they work? Kate claims "she can't work because all of her income would go to daycare" but that's BS. She's an RN and her kids are in school all day. The oldest are now 13. Seriously, she can't find a job as a nurse in an office somewhere, or even reviewing insurance records at home? Or in a nursing home, with a 7-3 shift? Many single moms manage to work AND raise their kids. Millions of them.

And there is absolutely no excuse for Jon jumping around from job to job. He had a good job with the state that he quit to do the show. Fine, water under the bridge...but I don't think working part-time as a server is good enough, especially when he isn't parenting full time. Now he is going to air his dirty laundry on national television? He has 13 year old daughters...how embarrassing for them.

They both should grow up. It no longer matters how the kids were conceived, whether or not Jon was deceived, etc. The bottom line is that there are eight little souls who should be more important than their parents' egos. They both need to bear down, get jobs, get out of the public spotlight, and raise their kids as co-parents.

I'm not sure why Jon isn't working in IT. Maybe the publicity of the alleged hacking claims by Kate, maybe the economy being lousy has made the companies that would have been hiring in his field cut back on job openings? I'm not sure why his 2 jobs aren't enough in your opinion? I'm not being snarky at you, but at least he's earning money at an actual job. That's a step in the right direction at least. Perhaps when some time has passed, he can work in his chosen field. I have mixed feelings about the television show as well, but at least his kids won't be exploited on it & it may add to his bank account which would give him more income to do things with and for his kids. I've never been overly fond of either of them, but Jon seems the lesser of two evils. From what I've gathered in reading about the kids and Jon having them, he seems to have them a bit more than Kate tells the public & at least when they're with him they're reportedly more relaxed than when they're with Kate. On a more personal note: my mother waited tables and we had no luxuries, but there were 6 of us (step kids and me, plus step dad who spent his money on other things- total ass btw) and we didn't starve, we went to Goodwill stores to shop, and made do with what we had. They should downsize and sell that dang house, move into something smaller, put some cash in the bank for the kids, and Kate should get a nursing job & realize her 15 minutes were up a long time ago. JMO

Archived