IGNORED

Kate Gosselin - Mother of the Year

Curious

radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/kate-gosselin-estranged-teenage-twins-hurt-refuse-to-see-father-jon-gosselin/

This new article from radar claims Jon hasn't seen the twins in 9 months and that his child support agreement states he doesn't have to pay any if the kids get to be filmed.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kate and the twins are on The View right now.

Kate is so fake, I can't handle it.

13 year olds shouldn't be on tv. Awkward.

Nothing new or interesting. Of course they want to do another reality show.

Kate's still promoting the cookbook.

Oh Barbara just asked, "do you see your father?"

And got silence and an, "ummm" so looks like that's a no.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/kate-gosselin-estranged-teenage-twins-hurt-refuse-to-see-father-jon-gosselin/

This new article from radar claims Jon hasn't seen the twins in 9 months and that his child support agreement states he doesn't have to pay any if the kids get to be filmed.

The operative word is claims.

Kate and her team have planted so many lies in the media over the years that I hesitate to trust things like Radar articles especially such well timed ones.

That article is from a "source close to Kate." Of course, Kate runs people off and has no one close her for more than about two years at a time, and the leak sounds precisely like what Kate says. My money is the close to Kate means Kate herself. At 13, I sincerely doubt those girls have right of refusal in visitation with their father. However, I wouldn't put it past Kate to be guilty of parental alienation.

If she had power to decide on whether the kids went on TV, she would have them back on TV, plain and simple. TLC had rights to force the kids to remain on TV despite Jon's objections, but once the TLC contract lapsed, not only do I NOT believe Jon waived his legal custody of children, as this source is claiming, it would be irrelevant since PA finally did the right thing and passed a law that bans kids from being on reality TV without being subject to child labor laws, and Kate cannot move the children out of the state without Jon and a court's permission.

They're not old enough to refuse. If they're not visiting him it's because Kate won't force them and neither will Jon, which is incredibly pathetic.

Kate is out to screw their father over because she wants everybody to hate Jon with her.

Custody is a civil/family court and not a criminal complaint. In most states, if the custodial parent does not honor custody, the only option the non-custodial parent has is to file contempt of court charges and force the custodial parent to justify to the courts why they are violating visitation It is up to the judge on whether to allow it, to issues sanctions such as fines or jail time or to reverse custody for the contempt.

If the girls are not going to see their father, then their mother is not honoring visitation and their father has not filed charges with the court. I guess you could argue that means he is allowing it, but just as likely he might not have the funds, or he might be leary of the media circus that would bring upon everyone again if he does it. Or, like a lot of parents he might think that he can reason with the kids instead of having to strong-arm into court.

And the whole leak that the girls are angry because he's no longer paying child support. WTF? Why should those girls be subjected to that information when they were TWELVE???? If Jon has spoken the truth that the kids are financially fine, then why on earth would he be required to pay child support when Kate has WAY more money than he does. It is legitimate that his lower financially situation and his custody time would balance out to no child support. That does NOT reflect his love of his children. That's an impartial calculator that determines what each parent is legally responsible for providing based upon several things but primarily how often they have the kids and what percentage of the combined income that parent earns. Why would the twins have any knowledge about the child support situation to BE angry with their father? Once again, it's wholly inappropriate and reeks of Kate both alienating the girls from their father AND failing to shield them from grown-up issues.

Kate is the absolute worst, and I am still praying for a downfall. Karma is not in her favor. What will it take for her true colors to be exposed?

I'm pretty sure she's the type who doesn't believe in bad publicity. The only way she'll go away is if the nation collectively flips the channel and ignores her and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

They're not old enough to refuse. If they're not visiting him it's because Kate won't force them and neither will Jon, which is incredibly pathetic.

Kate is out to screw their father over because she wants everybody to hate Jon with her.

I think that may vary by state. If I recall correctly, in my state children can refuse visitation at either 12 or 13 ( came up with a family member at around that age about 10 years ago, and the older kids were allowed to choose which parent to live with, and if they wanted to spend time with the other parent )

Oh, for crap sake! This just appeared on my home page. http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news ... sextuplets

These two should shut the fuck up. Jon, file emergency petitions in court by all means if your ex-wife is in contempt. I'm not saying that you shouldn't fight for custody, but shutupaboutit! Keep things private for the kids' sakes.

Isn't it plain commonsense NOT to yap your legal issues and plans anywhere to anyone at any time? Let alone fight it out in the tabloids. Judges don't like that. And it's especially idiotic when you claim that you need to save the money to even file for changed custody in court.

Those poor children.

Oh, for crap sake! This just appeared on my home page. http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news ... sextuplets

These two should shut the fuck up. Jon, file emergency petitions in court by all means if your ex-wife is in contempt. I'm not saying that you shouldn't fight for custody, but shutupaboutit! Keep things private for the kids' sakes.

Isn't it plain commonsense NOT to yap your legal issues and plans anywhere to anyone at any time? Let alone fight it out in the tabloids. Judges don't like that. And it's especially idiotic when you claim that you need to save the money to even file for changed custody in court.

Those poor children.

That's what I was coming here to report. Neither of them are very bright.

There is no hope for these kids.... I was on Jon's side for a long time, but this horseshit is enough. Shut up, stop bad mouthing your child's mother (YOU PICKED HER), and go be a father without having to tell TMZ

If the Today Show was Kate's latest salvo in the war against Jon then it blew up right in her face.

Here is a link to the video if anyone wants to see for themselves. http://www.today.com/moms/kate-gosselin ... 2D11940194

That was absolutely hilarious ! As someone who hasn't closely followed the Jon and Kate drama, I could still tell that those girls were seriously pissed at their mom. Well the one who spoke anyway, the other one I would have thought was " off" somehow. Most awkward interview ever.

Both of them are poor excuses for parents. Their ought to be a gag order on both of their mouths. They neither should be able to discuss any information about the kids and especially bring Cara and Mady on a talk show and basically put them on the spot. Cara and Mady have more maturity than both Kate and Jon.

Jon on Couples Therapy last night: cussed out by his girlfriend who catches him masturbating (he says he was just scratching his balls), more Kate bashing, more victim playing, and his admission that he cheated on his last gf with the current one. Also, he and this gf took a break for a few weeks, during which time he slept with multiple women and moved one in. I think he could benefit from individual therapy.

Assuming he is serious about wanting custody of the kids, there is no way he will accomplish that by airing that level of personal information on TV. Why on earth do you want that out there for your children to hear? Especially when you know your Ex is letting the children see anything and everything that is out there about you???

That man needs serious, serious therapy, and it shouldn't be on-air couples therapy. He needs to contact his local domestic violence shelter and find out if they can recommend a therapist experienced with abuse victims who will work on a sliding scale fee, because the shelter itself is going to only accept female clients, and he's not at risk at this point anyway, but he shows classic abuse victim behaviors and a national platform salivating to watch him fall on his face like a fool everytime he does it.

Why on earth do you want that out there for your children to hear? Especially when you know your Ex is letting the children see anything and everything that is out there about you???

That's a great point. She definitely does that,she even said that on the view the other day.

Christ. He's as bad is she is at this point. Kids are fucked with either parent.

Where's Aunt Jodi?She should raise them all.

Christ. He's as bad is she is at this point. Kids are fucked with either parent.

Where's Aunt Jodi?She should raise them all.

Aunt Jodi got booted years ago, when TLC wanted to pay her to be a regular on the show. Kate didn't want anyone making money from her kids except her.

Assuming he is serious about wanting custody of the kids, there is no way he will accomplish that by airing that level of personal information on TV. Why on earth do you want that out there for your children to hear? Especially when you know your Ex is letting the children see anything and everything that is out there about you???

That man needs serious, serious therapy, and it shouldn't be on-air couples therapy. He needs to contact his local domestic violence shelter and find out if they can recommend a therapist experienced with abuse victims who will work on a sliding scale fee, because the shelter itself is going to only accept female clients, and he's not at risk at this point anyway, but he shows classic abuse victim behaviors and a national platform salivating to watch him fall on his face like a fool everytime he does it.

And he should know better than to talk about the details of his sex life on t.v. Even if he thought. The mother wouldn't let them watch. Those older girls are 13 and go to school. I'm sure even if they tried to keep it from them their classmates would fill them in on all the horrifying details and show them clips on their phones.ugg, those poor kids

Jon Gosselin is gross, as is his girlfriend. Do they care about their appearance at all on TV? Guess not. Jon is not an abuse victim.

If everyone is so concerned about the welfare of the kids, you'd think more would've been done about it when they were on TLC.

If the roles had been reversed there would have been outrage at Jon treating Kate the way she treated him.

If the roles had been reversed there would have been outrage at Jon treating Kate the way she treated him.

It's been five years. Time for both of them to stop blaming each other and move on.

Jon is gross and doesn't really want the kids. Kate is controlling and does want the kids, so long as they do as she says.

Cara and Mady are screwed. If they don't please their mother and keep her happy, their lives will be miserable. And they haven't seen their dad in a year, so it's not like they can go there.

I just wish there was one person to speak for those kids that isn't Kate or Jon. They need a guardian ad litem like nobody's business...

Archived