IGNORED

Kate Gosselin - Mother of the Year

Curious

I haven't watched Couples Therapy, and don't think I need to. Both Gosselin parents are incredibly flawed and the kids are so screwed. Bring on a GAL.

I don't do twitter and I read some comments on 15 Minutes for the first time in ages last week. Something rang a bell. 15 Minutes posters are making fun of a Lauren@ljohnson2006 for her tweets. And if those tweets are real, Lauren@ljohnson2006 is, IMHO, out of her tiny mind with love for Kate Gosselin. In a very creepy way.

I just looked back at this thread and Curious called you out on the strangeness of your avid criticism of the Duggars and equally avid defense of Ms. Gosselin weeks ago.

If you are Lauren@ljohnson2006 on Twitter, I don't know whether to laugh at you or groan and slap you upside the head. Those tweets re. Kate are ... just ... weird!

So someone else noticed that little co-ink-i-dink? I didn't want to be the first to point it out, but yeah, it caught my attention a while back. I'm not Sherlock, but it is a remarkable resemblance in names, writing styles, and smack talking. :whistle:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So someone else noticed that little co-ink-i-dink? I didn't want to be the first to point it out, but yeah, it caught my attention a while back. I'm not Sherlock, but it is a remarkable resemblance in names, writing styles, and smack talking. :whistle:

Yes, it is a truly remarkable resemblance. :P

I wondered whether I should have pointed it out a few hours later, but frankly the combination of the brown nosing tweets, the :stir-pot: here, and the word skanky to describe a mere girl friend with no history of exploiting the children made me ... rather cranky!

I was probably one of the last people here to notice the resemblance too!

I didn't want to be a whistleblower, but since the cat's out the bag.....

Same here. I had a post ready and deleted it. Sometimes no attention is the best thing.

Both of them are disgusting and I feel awful for their children. To quote Rhett Butler, "A cat's a better mother than you!"

It feels like both of them hate each other so much, they're just ignoring what's best for their children so they can sling mud at each other. I know Kate's cut her family off, but is there any way someone who has the kids' best interests can step in and at least try to do something? I think Jon's mom is still around too.

Also, I forget if I read it here or in one of the tabloids, but it was something about Kate is trying to rebrand herself and the kids and is looking to make Mady and Cara into the next Olsen Twins, with her as their momager. So that could be a reason why she's been trotting them out in People Magazine and all the talk shows, so they can say they want to be on TV again and Kate could keep using her kids as her personal ATM.

I think Kate has realized she really is nothing (celebrity-wise) without the kids. It was the kids that made her famous. Unfortunately, her kids are just normal kids and not the talented kids she wants them to be. I am not slamming the kids-normal kids are a good thing.

I think I heard that Jon was allowing her family, or at least Jodi and Kevin, to see the kids. It would indeed be very hard for the twins to go from having their grandparents and Jodi babysitting them while their mom and dad worked to...no contact.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw, via an alert from Youtube, that Jon is going after custody. I dislike Kate but really can't imagine Jon having sole custody either.

I just saw, via an alert from Youtube, that Jon is going after custody. I dislike Kate but really can't imagine Jon having sole custody either.

I believe they have joint custody now with Kate as the primary parent. If Jon can establish that the children spend more time with him or with caregivers than they do their mother he might succeed. How funny would it be for the shoe to be on the other foot if that happened. I guess all the sheeple screaming about how Jon is a deadbeat because he doesn't pay enough support will give Kate a pass.

I believe they have joint custody now with Kate as the primary parent. If Jon can establish that the children spend more time with him or with caregivers than they do their mother he might succeed. How funny would it be for the shoe to be on the other foot if that happened. I guess all the sheeple screaming about how Jon is a deadbeat because he doesn't pay enough support will give Kate a pass.

If he does succeed, I hope he gets his act together and not act like he did on Couples Therapy. Also, I would love to see Kate's reaction if he does succeed. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one posted this

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jon-gosselin-slams-kate-gosselin-couples-therapy-video-2014262

• 2 weeks later...
Surprised no one posted this

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jon-gosselin-slams-kate-gosselin-couples-therapy-video-2014262

I thought they acknowledged it was fake? Something about a phone call? I don't watch the show so I'm not very knowledgeable about those two world class asshats (John and Kate). I think Kate is coming out with something new too, but I can't remember what the hell it was.

Yeah, it's afake..

Kate is supposedly being checked out for the Celebrity Apprentince...

Between her and Trump... man, I can't decide who I would want to lose more. On one hand, I'd love to see The Donald knock her down a few pegs..

The thing with Celebrity Apprentice is you have to have rich friends who can bring in donations. Kate has no friends, let alone any rich friends. The final two last season were Penn Jillette and Trace Adkins.

TLC is bringing back Kate Gosselin, the domineering mother of eight who first rose to fame in 2007, the Daily News has learned.

A one-time special, “Kate Plus 8: Sextuplets Turn 10†will air in June. The hour will feature memorable moments from the original series and highlight what the day-to-day routine has been for the now-divorced Gosselin."

This was on NY Daily News, but now the link doesn't work. Maybe it was just negotiations and they broke down?

Jon is supposedly releasing a book.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/03/jon-kate-gosselin-tell-all-book-bodyguard-steve-neild/

I really hope both of these things fail worse than the cookbook. I am sick of both of them.

It will be nothing but a Kate show, and slamming Jon, and the hope that someone else will offer them a show.

As far as Jon's book goes... meh. I'm not interested in anything that's just going to be a Kate slam. We all know she's a crazy hateful bitch.

So give us something new or gtfo, Jon

Prepare for a Kate plus 8 catch up special on TLC:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2583756/Kate-Gosselin-children-appear-TLC-special-catching-viewers-dramatic-brood.html

She's on the Katie show today, probably pimping out the kids again. I hate the Katie show, and I loathe Kate G., so I turned the channel.

She's on the Katie show today, probably pimping out the kids again. I hate the Katie show, and I loathe Kate G., so I turned the channel.

It was a repeat from September.

Well, it's official: Kate will be on Celebrity Apprentice

starcasm.net/archives/265167

Johnny Weir, Olympic figure skater

Terrell Owens, former professional football player

Ian Ziering, Sharknado star

Gabrielle Reece, model and former professional volleyball player

David Hasselhoff, former Baywatch star

Kate Gosselin, reality television star

Martina Navratilova, former professional tennis player

Lorenzo Lamas, soap opera actor

Shawn Johnson, Olympic gymnast

Ludacris, rapper

Kenya Moore, Real Housewives of Atlanta star

Keshia Knight Pulliam, former Cosby Show star

Geraldo Rivera, investigative journalist

Vivica A. Fox, actress

Brandi Glanville, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star

Leeza Gibbons, Hollywood Confidential host

Google says the celebrities were paid 16,000 for every three weeks they made it, so it's probably at least 20k now. The show lasts 19 weeks, or 8 pay periods plus the winning week.

I get the feeling we are going to be reading some really nasty tell-all books in a few years when the kids want to get the hell away from mommy dearest, but need money to do it.

Archived