IGNORED

Kate Gosselin - Mother of the Year

Curious

Well, it's official: Kate will be on Celebrity Apprentice

starcasm.net/archives/265167

Google says the celebrities were paid 16,000 for every three weeks they made it, so it's probably at least 20k now. The show lasts 19 weeks, or 8 pay periods plus the winning week.

Like I needed another reason to NOT watch this show.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it's official: Kate will be on Celebrity Apprentice

starcasm.net/archives/265167

Google says the celebrities were paid 16,000 for every three weeks they made it, so it's probably at least 20k now. The show lasts 19 weeks, or 8 pay periods plus the winning week.

Aren't the Celebrity Apprentice participants supposed to be playing for a charity? So what's hers going to be, because I don't think her family is registered as a non-profit.

Yeah they play for charity but earn an appearance fee.

Let me guess, she won't get along with anyone.

So excited for the TLC catch up special.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Please don't hurt yourself, Curious. :lol:

There are probably only 5 other sheep people who feel that way about the Special. And, I'm always the optimist, perhaps that was an extinction burst!

I've never watched Celebrity Apprentice because I detest the Donald. However, given the hilarity of Kate's performances on DWTS I might take a look this time. I have no problem with her making a fool of herself on TV without the kids!

I shouldn't laugh at your frustration, but I did. :lol:

I shouldn't laugh at your frustration, but I did. :lol:

This one and Ken Alexander could have amazing conversations ;) The lack of self-awareness and cognitive dissonance going on with both of them is mind-boggling.

Please don't hurt yourself, Curious. :lol:

There are probably only 5 other sheep people who feel that way about the Special. And, I'm always the optimist, perhaps that was an extinction burst!

I've never watched Celebrity Apprentice because I detest the Donald. However, given the hilarity of Kate's performances on DWTS I might take a look this time. I have no problem with her making a fool of herself on TV without the kids!

I think curious is dead now. Nobody can survive that many blows to the head. :lol:

I have a totally random addition to this.

A girl I went to college with bartends in Wernersville, PA.

Guess who she just added as a friend on FB? None other than Jon himself...

TROLLING THE SHIT OUT OF HER PAGE.

This one and Ken Alexander could have amazing conversations ;) The lack of self-awareness and cognitive dissonance going on with both of them is mind-boggling.

I share your frustration, Curious. She's a case. As if someone else's children should be forced into the public eye for her enjoyment :angry-banghead:

I can't wait to see Kenya of RHOA throw a ton of shade at Kate and you know she will.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She's actually mailing me her Kindle. She's a sweetie, like I said. She told me about the book needing to be structured better too, Tesserat. She also said that the abuse made her have to walk away and take a break from reading sometimes. I know Kate is just the worst kind of person, but I still can't wrap my head around a MOTHER dragging a child by their hair and being thrown so forcefully in a crib that she would be afraid she really hurt him. Poor Colin. :cry: Some people should not have children.

Has anyone seen what's on Radar? I know the court docs I've seen, but the way they report some things and have quotes and all, for just a minute, I wondered if I was right about the child support et al. I swear I need to stop reading there. It's one of my fave guilty pleasures though.

What? I don't think I can read today. How does she still have her kids? Geez, most people get frustrated with their children. But you can't do stuff like that! You vent in other ways, never harm the child! Makes me just want to love on those kids and show them they're awesome. Makes me sick.

Finished the Kindle book and all I can say is Kate deserves to have her head shoved up the butt of an Indian elephant with diarrhea.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching Jon and Kate plus 8 for the first time at the moment and I didn't really know much about them, and, as bad as questionable as some of their parenting choices have been, I've noticed a few things that they' really did quite well when the kids were little. Particularly, I like that they would take the kids out individually so they would all get a day that was just them with mummy and daddy.

Kate annoys me already and I haven't even been watching that long but at least they feed their kids vegetables.

Kate annoys me already and I haven't even been watching that long but at least they feed their kids vegetables.

Yeah, it doesn't take long for the annoyance to kick in. I don't think that woman has one redeeming feature. Certainly, her kids welfare doesn't appear to be too high in her list of priorities, unfortunately.

Sadly the only reason they took the kids out for one kid day at a time was to make episodes for the show.

Yeah, I highly doubt she does that anymore. Maybe the twins together (sans the tups) when/if Jon takes the tups. (He has stated he doesn't see the twins, so I have no idea if that has been resolved or not. Personally, I think Kate and/or Jon should have forced the visitation. They shouldn't decide if they want to see their dad or not. There is a court order in place, I assume. But I digress)

They have two crappy parents, but I do blame Kate more because she was the one who kinda tricked Jon into having so many. He was over the moon with the twins and would have been happy to stop there. Kate knew she was going for more than "just one more" but Jon didn't. So yeah, if Jon is not able to financially support them and backs off from parenting, it is partially his fault, but more hers because he knew he couldn't afford and shouldn't have that many.

I sometimes think of how they probably could have been decent parents to twins.

I sometimes think of how they probably could have been decent parents to twins.

I think Jon would have definitely been better, but with Kate's narcissism, I think she'd be a crappy mother no matter how many or few children she had.

That being said, managing to get perfectly matched sextuplets got her attention on a grander scale than she got for just having twins. The TV show was a narcissists dream.

I can't help but think if Kate had only got one or two babies out of the second pregnancy, and if Jon had put his foot down about more children, she'd have been a better mother. I can't picture her ever being a great mother, but yeah, probably better than she is now...

FYI The book How she fooled the World is set to re-release on June 23! Right between the 2 specials.

Robert announced this yesterday. I'm not sure if it will be edited or if Kate will try to get it removed again, so if you want the book I would buy it asap! So Glad Robert has the guts to stand up and re-release the book!

Archived