IGNORED

Father/Daughter Outing Arndt Style

0 kids n not countin

Don't know why, but it amazes me how much the Arndt's family life revolves around fast food places (& fountain drinks) in addition to all the other wierdness.

20130829_132911.jpg

Don't know why, but it amazes me how much the Arndt's family life revolves around fast food places (& fountain drinks) in addition to all the other wierdness.

Daddy Arndt:

20130829_132911.jpg

20130829_132911.jpg

I see Wizzy's got the white shorts and her mother's hairstyle.

I have a lot of admiration for those of you who can read the Arndt blog, sacrificing time, energy and brain cells on behalf of those who cannot summon up the intestinal fortitude to read it ourselves. I would craft an Arndt-themed equivalent of the Purple Heart for you--perhaps a penguin with a pair of white shorts in its beak?--but, alas, I am not very artsy...

I see Wizzy's got the white shorts and her mother's hairstyle.

I have a lot of admiration for those of you who can read the Arndt blog, sacrificing time, energy and brain cells on behalf of those who cannot summon up the intestinal fortitude to read it ourselves. I would craft an Arndt-themed equivalent of the Purple Heart for you--perhaps a penguin with a pair of white shorts in its beak?--but, alas, I am not very artsy...

Watch it now, I got a ton of shit for calling the Wizzy/mommy matching creepy.

With that hair, Elizabeth looks like a mini version of her mother.

Very sad for her. She's being groomed to take her mother's place one day.

Fundies love Subway! Remember the picture of Kirk Cameron with a bunch of Subway sandwiches, blowing out a candle for his birthday?

On first glance I thought it was the mother. :embarrassed:

Very sad for her. She's being groomed to take her mother's place one day.

I wonder if she has to practice by placing her hand on her brothers' stomachs...

:? / :brain-bleach:

Every time I get to feeling a little wistful that my family of origin isn't particularly close-knit, I think about the Maxwells and the Arndts and then I'm fine.

I met daddy Arndt when he was still doing court reporting. It was only once or twice but there was the typical small talk going on between witnesses and he really didn't seem all that odd. I suspect once he got away from the mainstream and the family got more and more isolated, the weirdness increased.

I met daddy Arndt when he was still doing court reporting. It was only once or twice but there was the typical small talk going on between witnesses and he really didn't seem all that odd. I suspect once he got away from the mainstream and the family got more and more isolated, the weirdness increased.

I wonder if he does have some mental health problems as this wine valley project has taken over his life. He is obsessed! :wink-penguin:

Omg, too silly. I can give them a pass on the white apron, supposing that Grandma had company coming over and thought at the last minute to plant a bucket of flowers she hadn't gotten to ... it's the fact that I can see the silhouette of her legs as the camera pans vertically -- she's truly Cathy A's ancestor, she's gots shorts on, underneath that apron! :lol:

How many views, other than our snarky ones, does that sibilant goober's video get? Who finds this entertaining, instructive, helpful?

Well, it is wholesome, and it isn't violent and hurtful, but still .... The mind reels.

ETA: Rick (otherwise known as Dad) acknowledges in the early seconds of this video that he and Cathy aimed to make a home that the kids would feel safe in and never want to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=acT7DEikEaY&list=PL6EA5329A1F79F0AB

That's the plan, folks - birth 'em and keep 'em home! We can now stop wondering. There's no mystery to it; that's the idea. Grandkids? Nope. Daughters- (and one son-) in-law? Unnecessary. The goal has been reached.

Again, it's not vicious, it's not cruel, and the older boys (at least) by now have to know what the plan is. But, just ... Wow! :mouse-shock:

Archived