IGNORED

Olivia of Fresh Modesty on original sin

silvia

If sex is not an egalitarian pleasuring party, you are doing it wrong.

Clearly Olivia has no knowledge of what the Eastern Church has to say about Original Sin.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started following this blog since I first read this thread, and found the following unintentionally hilarious nugget in today's post:

I am nearing my 21st birthday and do not pretend to have anything figured out. I do know this: the Lord is my savior and I owe Him my whole being. I know He conquered sin and I know He reigns over this world and me. This knowledge changes things.

My heart for this blog: To provide young ladies (in the spirit of Titus 2) with a really human example of how to take dominion over our wardrobes for Christ.

1. Child, you are 21. 21! How are you going to be a Titus 2 mentor?!

2. "take dominion over our wardrobes for Christ" --> OH GOOD GRIEF.

Don't you have to take dominion over things that might fight back? I don't think a wardrobe really counts there. I mean, it might fall on you, but aside from that it's not much of an opponent.

She's got her science wrong, too, not that she probably believes in science. All sperm is not present in a man at one time like women's eggs are, so the moment the "original sin" happened, Cain, Able, and Seth probably weren't even in Adam's "loins." If we want to treat the Bible like a history book, which it's not.

Anyone else thinking of "Meet the Fockers" with all this talk about coming from loins? lol

I cant remember who, but a feminst I read said, imagine if instead of using words like penetration when we describe hetero sex, we used words like envelopement. Imagine the power shift.

I've started following this blog since I first read this thread, and found the following unintentionally hilarious nugget in today's post:

1. Child, you are 21. 21! How are you going to be a Titus 2 mentor?!

2. "take dominion over our wardrobes for Christ" --> OH GOOD GRIEF.

The bolded is the funniest thing I read on the internet today. Those wayward, roaming wardrobes, seeking someone to take dominion and beat them down into submission for Christ! A really human example! :laughing-rofl:

Archived