IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

Guest appearance on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?. Greg would, of course, play the part of the straight guy.

What would poor Thom Filicia do? Decorate the interior of a McDonald's?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the swapee would have to carry the pregnancy while DeDe's at the other house? Would be a nice break for DeDe, her back must be killing her, 40 weeks pregnant for 80 weeks and all.

I'm sure she'd at least have to go to a clinic and be told by a nurse she's not pregnant, just to prove it's a miracle that she really is...for 2 years...with magic anti-vasectomy horse lung twins.

Their baby registry is STILL open! I SO want to send a small gift and see if I get a thank-you card! Anyone have free BabiesRUs shipping for small orders??

If the gay world doesn't need any notice, why is he posting about this months in advance on his public Facebook page?

So that a few months down the line he can tell us that the TV show was going to happen, but it's a very-very-very private, painful matter so please stop harassing him and his wife.

Their baby registry is STILL open! I SO want to send a small gift and see if I get a thank-you card! Anyone have free BabiesRUs shipping for small orders??

But how will BrU know which McDonalds to ship it to?

I can't believe they're still in Baltimore, I thought they just came through over a month ago - and I live here! Does anyone have any idea what neighborhood exactly they're in, or a specific town outside of Baltimore city itself? I'd lose my shit if I ran into them.

I dont know... is Jerry Springer still filming?

I once happened upon a late, late, late night quasi-religious, low budget show on cable, called, "It's Incredible!" (or something like that. I was so astonished that I didn't get the name). It seemed to focus on miraculous healings, aliens, preachers with various conspiracy theories, and general strangeness. I bet the host would love to have XGayGreg and DeDe on--they'd be perfect.

I once happened upon a late, late, late night quasi-religious, low budget show on cable, called, "It's Incredible!" (or something like that. I was so astonished that I didn't get the name). It seemed to focus on miraculous healings, aliens, preachers with various conspiracy theories, and general strangeness. I bet the host would love to have XGayGreg and DeDe on--they'd be perfect.

You aren't thinking about the show from the 1970's and 80's called "That's Incredible" are you?

You aren't thinking about the show from the 1970's and 80's called "That's Incredible" are you?

No, much, much, much, much more lowbrow than that. Wish I could remember! I don't think it was a local cable show, as I saw it on one of the national Christian cable networks--maybe Trinity Broadcast Network?

Edited to add: The program is, in fact, "It's Supernatural! With Sid Ross". It's on Trinity, and is actually--horrifyingly--still on the air. I am positive they'd be happy to host XGay Greg and DeDe, but might have to pay them in McDonalds coupons. Maybe we should hook them up!

Found this and couldn't resist posting it here. We talked about Mary Toft in the first(?) iteration of this thread.

Warning: a lot of rabbit puns.

uhzfsGULFp4

I also thought it was interesting because she talks about the idea of "Maternal Impressionism," which seems to still be around in some forms today, as discussed in the thread about the freebirth fundie. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19629

Or really bad stomach flu. :disgust:

So "out of my belly" made me think of puking, and then a sentence or two later he talks about Jesus on the throne, and now all I can imagine is toilets. :obscene-tolietclaw:

Archived