IGNORED

Lori Alexander whining about the block in ND abortion law

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/07/clearly-invalid-and-unconstitutional.html

A judge in North Dakota just put a temporary injunction on the new law that passed which says abortions may not be performed if there is a heartbeat. His reasons, "clearly invalid and unconstitutional." {source}

This is beyond the scope of human reasoning. How can it be unconstitutional to save a baby in a womb with a beating heart??? Can anyone with common sense explain this to me?

Abortion rights activists are so extreme that they want no restrictions on abortions and it seems that most judges are extremely pro-abortion. Do they think a tiny beating heart in a woman's womb is simply an organized lump of tissue? Really? This is a tragedy that this kind of warped thinking invades our judicial system.

Our constitution guarantees the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Does not a developing human being get that right to life? Congratulations to North Dakota and Texas who have passed laws in a move towards protecting innocent life. We must speak up for the most innocent among us.

I was annoyed with Lori saying that judges are pro-abortion, Lori the correct term is pro-choice. Some pro-choice people will sometimes say that abortion does make them a bit sad, but that doesn't mean they get to make decisions for women. I bet if Lori and Wendy Davis met in real life, Lori would lose in a debate with Wendy. We all know that Lori doesn't give a shit about other people's babies after they are born. She is against welfare, WIC, and other programs.

Archived