IGNORED

Wonder what is going on at The Dougie's Conference?

twin2

WTH is with the AWFUL men's colonial (I use that term loosely) wigs? They couldn't find any better looking ones than that? Seriously?

The Phillips girls are really pretty.

The Botkinettes are looking their age, a la Poor Sarah. Not that that's a bad thing, but it made me think of the Dowager Countess from Downtown Abbey saying "find her a husband before the bloom is off the rose."

Is that Joshua Phillips with the goatee? Because if it is, he's getting more defrauding than ever.

The picture of Doug and Beall in the audience looking up is just...I don't know. The look on her face is so judgmental and bitchy I don't know where to start.

Doug Phillips remains the tooliest tool in all tooldom. :music-tool:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quote from the Gilead blog:

I chuckled at the title of a video on food culture, Food Heresies: How to Reform Our Theology of Food Without Becoming a Selfish Marxist, a Radical Environmentalist, or an Imbalanced Vegan.

Srsly? :music-tool:

When I first saw pic number 31 I thought "well that looks incredibly stupid and dangerous". Then I saw pic number 40 and wasn't actually surprised to see who that careless father was. Our dear Petey did this a while back: visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx?path=/2011/01/9034/

Also looks like Lourdes Torres has (been) retired from her perennial role as a Native American in VF costume epics.

When through the pics, spotted the Duggarettes. Wonder if TLC was there? Sure Dougie would have loved that$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't seem to find the peektures...are they on the Republic of Gilead blog?

Someone went so we didn't have to and blogged about it:

republic-of-gilead.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-history-of-america-mega-conference_3.html

TLDR: Doug Phillips is a Tool!

I'm thoroughly enjoying his take. This segment especially:

http://republic-of-gilead.blogspot.com/ ... ega_9.html

Just in case comparing abortion to the Holocaust wasn't offensive enough, Kevin Swanson would now have us believe that American slavery was just like being on welfare.

Swanson launched into a diatribe about vast numbers of Americans being "enslaved to the welfare state" today. He branded "Muslim" slavery, in which people are kidnapped and sold, as evil, but said that he wished he had time to discuss a Biblical view of slavery.

:shock:

Also looks like Lourdes Torres has (been) retired from her perennial role as a Native American in VF costume epics.

? :angry-jumpinganger:

I don't seem to find the peektures...are they on the Republic of Gilead blog?

Pics are on the History of America Mega-Conference Facebook page: facebook.com/#!/HistoryOfAmericaMegaConference/photos_stream

And oh, mercy, they are ripe material for some LOL Dougs!

I agree with other posters here - the mens' wigs are beyond awful. The Botkinettes look miserable, they must be sooooo bored with their forced participation in this nonsense. And Be-all looks like she's dressed for a golf tournament.

What is this I don't even.

I'm a Marxist and I have been a Marxist for 20 years plus. I can explain why I became a big commie when I was 18. Why it was important, why I took that particular path, why it had to be done and what the repercussions were. You may die of boredom ;) but it had to be done, and I had to read, and shit happened.

I really want to argue with Doug Philips Is a Tool because his understanding of political philosophy is sadly lacking. I am seriously ready to argue, politically, with someone who makes rather childish arguments against Marxism.

Reckon they'd take me on? I'm ready and waiting.

I can't even hear those violinists, but I can tell those girls are way better musicians than any of the Duggars.

I took a cruise through and left a few comments on the pics. Let's see how long it takes the interns to expunge them.

I will, totally :dance:

Geoff, here's my credentials. If you were a real proper Marxist, gonnae debate? :nenner:

I'm no theoretician but I've been a Trotskyist for over 15 years now. In that time I've been mostly associated with the SP in Scotland. Before this I was an SSP member but I left the Party over a dispute (and if you have kept up with Marxist politics you will know what the dispute was).

I am willing to debate you and I will be completely honest about my background. I'm a very old-school Trot, so much so that I get accused of being a Stalinist :lol: I've read a fair bit in Trotsky, Dzerzhinsky and Marx and Lenin. I've been arrested and comrades of mine have served prison terms.

Come and debate wi' me. I'm waiting.

Pics are on the History of America Mega-Conference Facebook page: facebook.com/#!/HistoryOfAmericaMegaConference/photos_stream

And oh, mercy, they are ripe material for some LOL Dougs!

I agree with other posters here - the mens' wigs are beyond awful. The Botkinettes look miserable, they must be sooooo bored with their forced participation in this nonsense. And Be-all looks like she's dressed for a golf tournament.

Where to start, where to start! So much goodness. Took me forever, but I finally found them. HaHa Dougie!! Twin2 wins again!!

I took a cruise through and left a few comments on the pics. Let's see how long it takes the interns to expunge them.

They're still there as of now! Interns must be busy elsewhere! :clap:

Just in case comparing abortion to the Holocaust wasn't offensive enough, Kevin Swanson would now have us believe that American slavery was just like being on welfare.

:shock:

:shock: :shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :o :o

Ok, who is Jane C. Dioguardi? :lol:

Nobody you know. Just some funny-looking nun.

OMG, I didn't notice the CSA bag! How awful.

Also, isn't that an unsafe way to hold a gun?

Also, aren't you only supposed to salute when in uniform?

Also, isn't Dougie the biggest tool ever?

8of7gZy.jpg

(just because he looks so Depp-esque with the goatee, and rather puzzled in this pic!) :D

He's secretly annoyed not to have a plenary session, lol.

The whole conference program is now posted. It will frighten and anger you. Seriously, "The War for Southern Independence"?

:wtf:

5Xpp6YE.jpg

OMG. I came *this* close to adding the note "I bet this comes in my size!" to the pic on FB!

Archived