IGNORED

Wonder what is going on at The Dougie's Conference?

twin2

Geeze, this new crop of interns must not be very good. Plenty of awesome comments still up. Have a feeling they are going to spending a long time in the prayer closet once Dougie finds out......

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post from Dougie on VFs FB page:

"The most important new product we have produced in over a year." –Doug Phillips, President of Vision Forum

//bit.ly/17go1Fk.

Can you guess what it is?????????

Why a link to the History of America Mega Conference -3CD Audio Set!!!!! Which can now be yours for the low low price of $75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Phillips is a Tool!

Why a link to the History of America Mega Conference -3CD Audio Set!!!!! Which can now be yours for the low low price of $75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Phillips is a Tool!

For once, Doug could be right! It could very well be their most important new product in over a year.

In fact, it could be their most important product ever, they set the bar so low.

I don't understand how his ilk can not realize that the only reason why Doug Phillips does these conferences is to make Doug Phillips money (and give him a chance to dress up in a snazzy costume!)?

I don't understand how his ilk can not realize that the only reason why Doug Phillips does these conferences is to make Doug Phillips money (and give him a chance to dress up in a snazzy costume!)?

Well many of his followers are trying to sell something too, either directly through VF or riding on their coat tails.

What are they going to do next? They've done the American Civil War, the Titanic, the manly romp to the freezing north, that whole Scotland debacle......you know they are going to do the Spanish-American War next, if only so Dougie and the interns can go around calling themselves "Rough Riders".

Doug Phillips is a Tool!

I was thinking a new line in fundie sex toys...like that website that sells religious themed sex toys, like the baby Jesus buttplug.

Maybe a Doug Phillips dress up inflatable sex doll? :ew:

Oh God, I just grossed myself out.

What are they going to do next? They've done the American Civil War, the Titanic, the manly romp to the freezing north, that whole Scotland debacle......you know they are going to do the Spanish-American War next, if only so Dougie and the interns can go around calling themselves "Rough Riders".

Greece!Toga Party!!

I.Can.Not.Wait!

Greece!Toga Party!!

I.Can.Not.Wait!

The jokes are just going to write themselves for that one. We may need to rick roll the website with references to manly man-on-on love in ancient greece.

The jokes are just going to write themselves for that one. We may need to rick roll the website with references to manly man-on-on love in ancient greece.

I have no idea how I will be able to contain myself until September! This could top the manly sweaty romp!

I have no idea how I will be able to contain myself until September! This could top the manly sweaty romp!

If they don't do any of these, they could re-enact the English Civil War. Playing Cavaliers would be right up Dougie and friends' alleys, what with the lace collars, the velvet waistcoats, the thigh boots and the flowing ringlets halfway down their backs.

I think next year (or sometime soon) they might do the American west. Lots of dress-up ideas in western wear, plus some nice manly-man stereotypes for Dougie to follow. Of course, it might benefit him to wait a few years so he can "celebrate" the anniversary of the Trail of Tears :roll:

Video on the importance of the mega conference:

vimeo.com/70442901

In a nutshell, God controls all so American history is all about god and I know this because I am a tool.

I am stupid tonight...can't find the pics with comments on the VF site. The picture gallery just has ads for the books and DVD.

I think the boys need to start wearing skirts as well because some of those jeans are very tight and they're defrauding me!

I am stupid tonight...can't find the pics with comments on the VF site. The picture gallery just has ads for the books and DVD.

You're not stupid at all! The pics aren't on the VF FB page, but on a special new FB page called History of America Mega Conference. Have fun!

You're not stupid at all! The pics aren't on the VF FB page, but on a special new FB page called History of America Mega Conference. Have fun!

Dougie tried to hide them from me, but he failed.

If they don't do any of these, they could re-enact the English Civil War. Playing Cavaliers would be right up Dougie and friends' alleys, what with the lace collars, the velvet waistcoats, the thigh boots and the flowing ringlets halfway down their backs.

Today VF posted something about Oliver Cromwell... I think you might be right!

Today VF posted something about Oliver Cromwell... I think you might be right!

Dougie (Is A Tool) will probably have mixed emotions. Cromwell may have fought for the side he officially favors but it can't have escaped his notice that the Cavaliers dressed better.

Maybe something with Sir Walter Raleigh? I can see pirates and swabbing the poop deck in Dougie's future.

I pretty sure Doug Phillips (who is a tool) isn't the swabber of the poop deck, but the swabbee. :nanner-sex:

Have they done the Middle Ages? They could dress up as Lords and Ladies(Never peasants. Perish the thought!) The idea of a feudal society where Doug is the lord and master with obedient serfs would probably appeal to his toolship. Plus, there are the costumes and he could convince the interns to play with swords.

Archived