IGNORED

Wonder what is going on at The Dougie's Conference?

twin2

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know for sure is that that conference hall is filled with so much hot air that the attendees must be suffocating in their period costumes.

Someone went so we didn't have to and blogged about it:

republic-of-gilead.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-history-of-america-mega-conference_3.html

TLDR: Doug Phillips is a Tool!

Lots and lots of sweet sweet fellowship, of course.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

What goes on at the History of America Mega Conference stays at the History of America Mega Conference (and in Dougie's Macbook in a triple password-figerprint protected folder).

The only thing I saw was a picture of Steven and Lacie ( Verett) Bowman dressed up in period garb. Steven works for VF and Lacie is his new bride although my gaydar pings big time when I see him. Their FB is covered with wedding pictures as well.

Vision Forum's Facebook page (facebook.com/visionforum?fref=ts) has 13 pics of their Battle of Gettysburg reenactment. Lots and lots of manly menz firing guns at one another; lots and lots of fawning comments from the leghumpers ("Nice picture with the Confederate flag!").

I just can't bring myself to post any of them here.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

All I have to say to this are here to pick a fight this week.

We are here to take it back. We are here to say that were are going to take it to the wall, and we are going to fight for those words, we're going to fight for those definitions, we're going to fight for the things that the Lord gave us, and we're going to say Jehovah is our God. That's why we are here this week. We do not want out vocabulary to be co-opted by Marxists, feminists, radicals, evolutionists, and others that would destroy it before our very eyes."
:

Der Tool's Face

When der Tool says we is der right Christian

We heil heil right in der Tool's face

Not to be a Christian is a great disgrace

So we heil heil right in der Tool's face

When Herr Duggar says we own America and Earth

We heil heil right in Herr Duggar's face

When Herr Gothard says they'll never secularize dis place

We heil heil right in Herr Gothard's face

Is we not the supermen Christian pure supermen

Ja we are the supermen (super duper supermen)

Is this Christian land so good

Would you leave it if you could

Ja this Christian land is good

We would leave it if we could

We bring the world to order

Heil Tool's world to order

Everyone of foreign religion

Will love der Tool's face

When we bring to the world dis order

If der Tool says "We never will be slaves!"

But still we work like slaves!

We heil! Heil!

While the Tool brags and lies and rants and raves right into our face!

The Tool yells, "I gotta have more Bibles!"

So we heil! Heil! Heil!

For him we distrubute more Bibles!

If those Bibles should hit him in the a-

We heil! Heil! Wouldn't that be swell?

Sing it to this melody:

5LYD0Fzf1LU

When through the pics, spotted the Duggarettes. Wonder if TLC was there? Sure Dougie would have loved that$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vision Forum's Facebook page (facebook.com/visionforum?fref=ts) has 13 pics of their Battle of Gettysburg reenactment. Lots and lots of manly menz firing guns at one another; lots and lots of fawning comments from the leghumpers ("Nice picture with the Confederate flag!").

I just can't bring myself to post any of them here.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

So are these pics of the Vision Forum people, or just pics of the re-enactments in general, I wonder? The local news up here has been full of scenes just like this for the past week and a half. There were tens of thousands, if not more, people involved in the re-enactments each day, swarming all over the battlefields. These pics make it look as if Dougie and his band of manly menz were the only ones out there.

Which, come to think of it, is probably precisely what he's aiming for. :roll: What a tool Doug Phillips is.

When through the pics, spotted the Duggarettes. Wonder if TLC was there? Sure Dougie would have loved that$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

After reading that blog you linked with a play-by-play of some of the crazy, I would love it if TLC would actually air some of that content... maybe wake some people up!

Picture 65 is just begging for a caption. :laughing-rolling:

I'm kind of appalled at the 'native Americans.' I guess I should be grateful that no one is dressed as a slave, though. :? Of course, I'm not finished going through all the pics yet.

I think that the 13 photos from Gettysburg posted on VF's FB page (as opposed to the conference FB page) are just general photos of the re-enactments. Did anyone recognize anybody in those 13 battlefield photos?

Wait- no blackface? They're classier than I thought!

That was exactly what I was afraid I was going to see. I was actually cringing in advance as I went through the pictures. :?

The Botkinettes look pretty glum, playing in the pit orchestra or whatever that is.

Did you catch the photo of Sippy Cup, striding along with 2 sons clinging to him while the 3rd walks along beside him? No Kelly that I could see.

Also, Doug Phillips Is A Tool did not dress up for the event - could it be he's finally figured out how effing stupid he looks?

Pic 42 - he's seriously defrauding!

Pic 47 - he's not.

Pic 69 - not that we're solely led by old white men oh wait.

Pic 71 - it's pretty obvious he is singing with WAY TOO MUCH EMOTION.

Pic 76 - I'm sure they were even more painful to listen to.

Pic 77 - the poor girl in the snood; she looks as though she wants to be anywhere else (and not wearing a snood).

Pic 83 - I know how you feel, kid.

Pic 88 - OMG THAT DRESS. AND THAT HAT. AND THAT DRESS.

Pic 91 - ???

Pic 96 - ooh, loving the gender-bending waistcoat on La Botkinette.

Pic 65: Worst wig EVER. Son needs a drag queen to help him out, pronto.

The Botkinettes look pretty glum, playing in the pit orchestra or whatever that is.

Did you catch the photo of Sippy Cup, striding along with 2 sons clinging to him while the 3rd walks along beside him? No Kelly that I could see.

Also, Doug Phillips Is A Tool did not dress up for the event - could it be he's finally figured out how effing stupid he looks?

Doug Phillips (who is a tool) always looks like he's wearing a costume. White linen suit, jaunty hat, vest...Lord of All I Behold the Manor (or, in keeping with his apparent proclivities, Lord of the Plantation).

Ugh.

Doug Phillips: tool.

My first impressions:

-Botkin's speech sounds really damn scary

-There are an awful lot of pictures of Dougie holding hands with women who aren't his wife

-Love the picture of Dougie with all the kids, it really emphasizes how short he is

-All the little girls are wearing leggings under their already-modest dresses, I don't think that is accurate period attire

-I notice there weren't any female speakers, not that that's a big surprise or anything

They do have NA ancestry.

I figure any member who ever attended an Atlanta Braves game would "count" as NA for VF dress-up purposes.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

There are an awful lot of pictures of Dougie holding hands with women who aren't his wife

Their husbands probably just instinctively know that there's no real danger of adultery there. Doug is what they used to call a "walker." If he ever needs a new career, he should give Nancy Reagan or Liza Minnelli a call.

Archived