IGNORED

Today, 8/7, is Steve Maxwell's 60th birthday.

Justme

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Anna (Marie) is wearing a billowing frock, despite still having slim arms.... do we think she is carrying baby weight? :D

Poor Reversal Anna seems to have been left babysitting Abby the entire day..... hopefully it was out of mutual choice, but it would have been lots fairer to share the babysitting around, IMO....

Fun of any kind is so rare in their lives that when it happens, it dominates the blog for three blog posts so far and one more, at least, to come.

This trip is big time for the Maxwell's, they have whole posts of CLEANING and Uriah so anything different is big news.(sadly)

It is sad, isn't it? I wish when Sarah's 30th rolls around (in January, I think?) she'd get to do something fun for her birthday, and get a break from the usual drudgery that's her life. Although it'll probably just be something ordinary like the family going to dinner and then going home for Bible time.

Guest Anonymous
There's one more surprise coming!?! What, oh what, will it be?!? /sarcasm

I'm hoping that Steve tried to dole out 1 1/2 animal crackers to each family member, at which point Sarah lost it, yanked the bag out of his hands, dumped the cookies on his head, shoved him into the lion enclosure, and took everyone else out for cheesecake.

They drop Steve off at a strip club? Now there's a surprise!

I'm hoping that Steve tried to dole out 1 1/2 animal crackers to each family member, at which point Sarah lost it, yanked the bag out of his hands, dumped the cookies on his head, shoved him into the lion enclosure, and took everyone else out for cheesecake.

:lol: :lol:

TSOTDRT fail:

The camel was one of our favorites because of how gentle he would take the food.

Gently, Sarah. Gently.

Yeah, I swear... I'm all aboard on the ISB that Anna Marie is pregnant.

I think she is too. They never show below her shoulders and she's always behind someone like she's hiding.

It is rare to hear of the Maxwells doing anything purely for entertainment purposes. I remember a few years back before they started the family tours that they'd go on vacations and enjoy some of nature's sceneries. When the tours began, they still tried to do that. But I think their "ministry" has grown much larger. They don't do as much vacation for vacation's sake anymore. I guess it was too much fun? :p

They're lucky the camel didn't spit!

Is it common for safari parks like this to let people feed the animals? I've only been to the big one in San Diego (where the park staff drive the bus and give educational information about the animals which are roaming more wildly further away, so it would not be suitable for people trying to shelter their kids in Creationism) but there it wasn't permitted to feed anything.

I do remember on a completely different vacation driving around north of San Luis Obispo and being shocked to look out the window of the car on the Interstate to see... a herd of ZEBRA. Not horses, actual zebras. Very lolwut? Turns out we were near the Hearst property. I hadn't known about that, it was pretty cool to see.

Guest Anonymous

I'd like the surprise to be a sonogram of his soon to be baby grandchild... followed by the news that it is not Chris and Anna's baby, but rather Sarah and the Sound Guy's! :lol:

Anna (Marie) is wearing a billowing frock, despite still having slim arms.... do we think she is carrying baby weight?

Looks to me like Anna is pregnant. Hard to tell with her flowered frumper.

This is the first time they've done anything remotely fun in years. I wouldn't be surprised if they got 10 more posts out of it. They manage to get pretty lengthy posts about boring stuff like cleaning. How they manage to have a blog at all with their life of mostly drudgery is beyond me. It's not like they have experiences to talk about.

This is the first time they've done anything remotely fun in years. I wouldn't be surprised if they got 10 more posts out of it. They manage to get pretty lengthy posts about boring stuff like cleaning. How they manage to have a blog at all with their life of mostly drudgery is beyond me. It's not like they have experiences to talk about.

I really do wonder if them even having a blog does them any favors? Wouldn't it be more prudent to just have updates on their travels? Anything and everything on their blog other than their 'sessions' around the country just show how sad and mundane their daily existence is.

I know there are people who adore them, but that's even scarier to think of so I try not to. That is also preaching to the choir - they already have these particular followers. If they're truly out to spread their message, they don't do themselves any favors.

I can see a young, inexperienced wife and mother latching onto their schedules and all that...but then reading their blog and seeing that life is dark and controlled and boring and ugly and lacking in anything that is happy or the evil 'fun'. Who the hell would ever want to model their lives after that?

Don't answer me. Please. I prefer to believe that the average person does not need or want to remove all happiness for the sake of happiness from their lives.

Is it me o is the whole post just really badly written? Considering they write books.....oh the pain....

I feel extremely sorry for the children of their followers. I am hoping Abigail and Bethany get a more fulfilling life

I posted a comment that the wording in the camel post needed to be changed. I got a reply.

Thank you.

Steve Maxwell

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36)

"Remember me as you pass by,

as you are now so once was I,

as I am now, you are to be,

so be prepared to follow me."

Words found on a gravestone

He's even depressing in his email replies.

The death rants aren't just confined to weddings and Sunday services... now they're in his email signature!

I posted a comment that the wording in the camel post needed to be changed. I got a reply.

He's even depressing in his email replies.

OH! That's the same 'words on a gravestone' reply I got months ago!! Not very creative, are they? And, what does any of that have to do with word usage? Do you (and me, and everyone else who comments without praise) deserve death preaching by daring to question how words are used?

I wonder if you're supposed to feel blessed or worthless? Blessed because you got a response from the great Stevie Maxwell, or worthless because your words aren't worth acknowledging because you dared to question?

Either way...it is sadly funny.

Just because I can I sent a quick reply with the lyrics to my favorite hymn, Children of the Heavenly Father, and this graphic:

Jesuslovesyou.jpg

Not the fire and damnation that Steve likes to spout at all.

They stopped for dinner at some place that throws food at you. :? I thought maybe they were going to announce a new granchild is on the way......

There is a scandolous shot of Bethany's "diaper area". :o ;)

There are a couple of pictures of Sarah. Guess Daddy is realising that she needs some "exposure" to find a man of her own..... :whistle:

I'm glad that they finally did something fun for once. See, Maxwells, it didn't kill you!

Random thought # 1: John is looking as defrauding as ever.

Random thought # 2: The mirror pic is a really good pic of Sarah.

Random thought # 3: Bethany is adorable.

Archived