IGNORED

Mr LiaS Facebook post about beer

lilith

Perry Coghlan shared this on Facebook. Cause I'm on my phone and no good with links, I've screencapped the link on Perry's page and then opened the link and screencapped that:

post-2574-1445199794311_thumb.jpg

udu7u3y4.jpg

Now I know the Coghlans aren't teetotallers, unlike most of their peers, but I find it unusual that Perry has posted a few times about beer lately, and is joking about drinking a lot of beer.

Kim is very big on avoiding "sin" - every time she "corrects" one of her kids she names the sin that they have committed and refers to their misbehaviours as sin, making it clear that she's punishing them for breaking God's law, not hers (it's just handy that god said to obey your mother). I wonder if her submission would beat out her horror of sin and allow her to accept drunkenness in her home, or if she would have words to Perry? She drinks the occasional glass of wine, but I really do get the impression from this and other posts that Perry is drinking more than the occasional beer.

Sometimes they seem almost normal. Then I remember the guns, shelf beds and various uninformed pro life posts.

A submissive wife is not supposed to correct her husband, according to Debi Pearl, theyre just supposed to pray about it and hope that he stops sinning.

Normal people don't raise a daughter who thinks women who have sex before marriage should be put to death.

These idiots are in as deep as the rest of them and just as dangerous. They simply pick and choose from a different fundie basket.

Archived